• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think it was fine the way it ended. I just wish the stuff beforehand had been explained. And let me guess
you think Lelouch is still alive because CC said his name to the guy at the reins of the coach she was on at the end :laugh:
DON'T LAUGH AT ME!
I think he is alive because the blind cripple girl can survive nuclear blasts. Also because I think he took Charles' code, so he is totally immortal. Plus Orange-kun was a complete psycho about making sure Lelouch stays alive, and I don't think he'd be like, "Lol! Go stab Lelouch-sama Zerozaku!" unless Lelouch was not going to die.
-DD

Edit//
Brawl with the Melee2.0 patches looks MAD fun, and I can't wait until they fix it all up :3.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just realized that the Melee 2.0 project needs to take off PT's time limit.
Because Squirtle + Wavedashing = Awesome.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
DON'T LAUGH AT ME!
I think he is alive because the blind cripple girl can survive nuclear blasts. Also because I think he took Charles' code, so he is totally immortal. Plus Orange-kun was a complete psycho about making sure Lelouch stays alive, and I don't think he'd be like, "Lol! Go stab Lelouch-sama Zerozaku!" unless Lelouch was not going to die.
-DD

Edit//
Brawl with the Melee2.0 patches looks MAD fun, and I can't wait until they fix it all up :3.
Excellent deduction.
Btw I DESPISED that twist. She lived throught the nuclear explosion wtf? I also figured he might be immortal because that would be another horrible twist they could tack on later.
Brawl with Melee 2.0 patches would be a waste of time, except for wavedashing with Sonic. That would be awesome.

Thanks noodles

Happy bday Jam!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Excellent deduction.
Btw I DESPISED that twist. She lived throught the nuclear explosion wtf? I also figured he might be immortal because that would be another horrible twist they could tack on later.
Brawl with Melee 2.0 patches would be a waste of time, except for wavedashing with Sonic. That would be awesome.

Thanks noodles

Happy bday Jam!
>_> Waste of time for who? The coders? Or you for taking 10 minutes to set it up?

XD Brawl is a lot more faster and fun with it, and Wavedashing into Gannondorf's Jab over and over is funny to watch/do.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
To play in general. I'd rather play Melee of course :p

Also, did you notice the two openings of Code Geass season two SUCKED and weren't even close to the THREE great openings season one had? I think that should have tipped me off.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Thanks for all the birthday wishes guys, but my birthday is tomorrow! PoF was just getting a jump because he thought he'd forget. Today is my wife's birthday, though.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
happy birthday jam's wife
happy early birthday jam

...and in case i forget, happy 2009 birthday jam and wife

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o_o But Facebook says its today isn't it?
..LAWL NOPE I CAN'T READ.
-DD

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Also, did you notice the two openings of Code Geass season two SUCKED and weren't even close to the THREE great openings season one had? I think that should have tipped me off.
Season 1 > Season 2, most definitely. But on the whole Code Geass was excellent, in spite of some of its shortcomings.

>__> Watch Xam'd, **** your eyes. Or at the very least watch Heroic Age (simply because Heroic Age has the Nodos and they're broken as hell).

Smooth Criminal

_milktea

Smash Lord
I find it absurdly amusing that college has been reduced to trying as hard as you can to fulfill all your requirements as opposed to taking courses you're genuinely interested in.

SIGH.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I find it absurdly amusing that college has been reduced to trying as hard as you can to fulfill all your requirements as opposed to taking courses you're genuinely interested in.

SIGH.
:D Three cheers for modern education and all its glory!
Hip hip...booooooooooo.

>_>
-DD

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light

SIGH.
>__> Gotta have the last two years of High School rammed down your throat, I suppose. Considering most High Schools in this country are a joke, it's good for weeding out the people that think they're gonna get by because of hand-me-downs.

*shrugs.* Then again, some colleges are a joke too.

I feel for you regardless, though.

Smooth Criminal

Aesir

Smash Master
Schools are a joke because of very simple and easy to fix problems. >_>

1. horrible teachers who get away with horrible jobs.

2. SPED requirements are way to low, an average student could be labeled as special Ed.

3. Poor Funding.

the list goes on.

OH and No CHild Left Behind may have single handedly destroyed every public school on the face of the planet.

Spife

Smash Master
Schools are a joke because of very simple and easy to fix problems. >_>

1. horrible teachers who get away with horrible jobs.

2. SPED requirements are way to low, an average student could be labeled as special Ed.

3. Poor Funding.

the list goes on.

OH and No CHild Left Behind may have single handedly destroyed every public school on the face of the planet.
This is why I'm glad I went to a charter school for highschool. Teachers who cared, small classes and a good SpEd program. I feel it over prepared me for college but on the other hand the classes I took weren't average and I feel I ended up learning specific language not necessary for...other things.

I can make the comparison best for math: I'm in an intro algebra class and have shot my self in the foot enough for it. I'm learning stuff though which is good but the diction used in the class is...strange. "Systems of equations" is a weird way of saying "equations". I could also be very well set in my ways when it comes to math...but the good news is I don't need to think about chemistry ever again! :bee:

Happy birthday to the birthday havers. How oldskies?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
The bane of every public school is property tax evaluations and teacher's unions. One of the reason charter schools tend to be better is because they aren't unionized, so horrible teachers actually get fired.

My wife is 26 today, I'll be 23 tomorrow.

_V_

Smash Ace
My school is amazing.

I drink with my teachers, play music, and have good times.

BUT I 100% agree...I have to take about 65-75% non-major related classes. Does that make sense to anyone?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah, a little over half of my classes are for my major and the rest aren't. My major needs like 70 credits by itself though so it like took over any minor credits even though I am still getting a minor.

So like, I almost had enough credits to skip a year entering college, I needed like one more class... except my first two years of college was slacking off and not going and failing so now I'm going to graduate late instead of early. LOL I am so stupid. -_-

Aesir

Smash Master
My school is amazing.

I drink with my teachers, play music, and have good times.

BUT I 100% agree...I have to take about 65-75% non-major related classes. Does that make sense to anyone?
they want you to leave with a general knowledge, it's been like this since the dark ages.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
^ You forgot No Child Left Behind.
Schools were failing long before NCLB. It hasn't helped, and I'm against unfunded mandates, but I think it's a bit of a stretch to blame public school problems on it. It's not really a cause of problems so much as it is a distraction.

Top Bottom