• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sexy!
You're over 18, you should get a job at blockbuster.
Like how I'm not able to.
-_-.
**** THE AGE OF CONSENT.
Also, a bee stung me on my ankle.
While I was driving.
IT WAS FUNNY ONCE IT STOPPED HURTING.
-DD

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Sexy!
You're over 18, you should get a job at blockbuster.
Like how I'm not able to.
-_-.
**** THE AGE OF CONSENT.
Also, a bee stung me on my ankle.
While I was driving.
IT WAS FUNNY ONCE IT STOPPED HURTING.
-DD
i tried block bustard and thats a no go :-/

i would LOVE to work at one though X_x

noodles

Smash Champion
For those who were playing Mario Kart (Noodles and Modest), here is my FC:

4253-4592-9265

I added you guys and I'd be up for playing anytime.

Wes what's your FC again?
ill add you i suck at MK though :/, ill also add your new brawl fc is that the new one under you name now?

edit/ ohkay

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
FINALLY! I found a copy of BG&E for Xbox today for $5. I immediately bought it. Now I just have to find an Xbox.

Brookman

Smash Hero
Good tournament guys

1. zoso (zelda/sheik, like a ***got) ($3,000)
2. mike $ (fux) ($1,500)
3. brookman (fox) ($300) <--that sucks
4. swift (lost to zelda with marth)
5. Trade (lost to zelda with sheik)
6. random level ICs (got jv 6'd by swift and beat trademark)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So at the Gamestop where I bought BG&E today, they had brochures for ConnectiCon, and I grabbed one.

Here's the front cover:

And here's the inside:

Notice anything?

For those of you who don't want to look for it, the answer is below:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
For next page:

So at the Gamestop where I bought BG&E today, they had brochures for ConnectiCon, and I grabbed one.

Here's the front cover:

And here's the inside:

Notice anything?

Sir James

The Doctor

Here's the front cover:

And here's the inside:

Notice anything?

LOL that's amazing. I really want to go this year if there will be a lot of other people going. I don't cosplay, but I'll go for Brawl friendlies and tournaments.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Holy crap, Pipe is the man and I miss him. I remember meeting him, it was pretty epic. His Fox is nice.

(unlike ALL of my characters in Melee.)

After thinking about it long and hard I finally figured out whilke I am truly horrible at Melee- - - -

When I began getting into the competitive scene for Smash Brothers, Brawl had been given a launch date: late December. I came into the smash scene around October 2007 and wanted to develop as a player in melee and really learn L cancels, and shffling in terms of learning new advanced techs. It was in the middle of figuring out shffling that I realized that getting THAT good at Melee was probably not a good idea seeing as Brawl was right around the corner. I THOUGHT that Brawl would be the better game and no one would really be too interested in Melee.

So I was basically torn between the release of brawl and the CURRENT scene in the smash community. I will probably always be bad at Melee because no one plays it enough anymore really where I can truly get better. Mike and Alex definitely have made me realize more about the game and have taught me so much, but I'm just more concerned on focusing on the here and now, which is Brawl...

Yeah, so thats why I suck. :)

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
Holy crap, Pipe is the man and I miss him. I remember meeting him, it was pretty epic. His Fox is nice.

(unlike ALL of my characters in Melee.)

After thinking about it long and hard I finally figured out whilke I am truly horrible at Melee- - - -

When I began getting into the competitive scene for Smash Brothers, Brawl had been given a launch date: late December. I came into the smash scene around October 2007 and wanted to develop as a player in melee and really learn L cancels, and shffling in terms of learning new advanced techs. It was in the middle of figuring out shffling that I realized that getting THAT good at Melee was probably not a good idea seeing as Brawl was right around the corner. I THOUGHT that Brawl would be the better game and no one would really be too interested in Melee.

So I was basically torn between the release of brawl and the CURRENT scene in the smash community. I will probably always be bad at Melee because no one plays it enough anymore really where I can truly get better. Mike and Alex definitely have made me realize more about the game and have taught me so much, but I'm just more concerned on focusing on the here and now, which is Brawl...

Yeah, so thats why I suck. :)

SMOKE WEED:psycho::psycho::psycho:

Top Bottom