• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
T-T But her boyfriend sucks...
>_> He told her to not even hang out with her friends if he wasn't there.
Wtf is that all about?
<_< She has been going behind his back about that wayyy long before I ever stepped in, which was at the request of her friends too.
='( Don't judge me so cruelly...at least not without tsking me like Lil did.

Also, yes, Wolf's combination of a bad southern accent and "We're gonna have some fun with this thang", makes him sound like some hic rapist.

I've watched America's most wanted, I know what hic rapists sound like!
-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
HE's Greek, it's what we do LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9izhjnaLa3M <--- See this man? Apparently he never read the constitution.

Or any American Document in History.
i would expect any knowledgeable citizen to find fuller copies of any interview that seems edited =/

http://www.beliefnet.com/video/PopupPlayer.aspx?v=3b008nem

all McCain did was agree with the majority of citizens that said the nation was founded as a Christian one, and he specified that his agreement was based on Judeo-Christian principles, not solely the Christian religion. he took great precaution to confirm his Christianity in a way that would not infringe or offend, and yet when it still offended, he apologized immediately. =/ Even if thats not enough to satisfy you, just look at how the first video and the second video differ, and then agree with me that both sides are being dumb.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
to clarify, he said this:

I would probably have to say yes, that the Constitution established the United States of America as a Christian nation. But I say that in the broadest sense. The lady that holds her lamp beside the golden door doesn't say, “I only welcome Christians.” We welcome the poor, the tired, the huddled masses. But when they come here they know that they are in a nation founded on Christian principles.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I guess this means we're a Christian nation now... I never knew that, I've always thought we had freedom of religion.. o_O

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I guess this means we're a Christian nation now... I never knew that, I've always thought we had freedom of religion.. o_O
>_> We've always had the right to choose and follow other religions that don't interfere with the welfare of others.

<_< The fact that this nation was founded on Christian-Logic Principals doesn't change a thing.
Christianity says to help as many people as possible anyways, so no harm done >_>.
-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
to clarify, he said this:
Our nation wasn't founded on Christianity thats the point I'm making. Just because the majority of the populace are Christians doesn't mean we're a Christian Nation. We were never founded on Christianity.

Fact is our country was first founded for trade, majority of the Pilgrims who fled England came here seeking religious freedom.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Weren't most of the Founding Fathers Deist anyway?
>.> Yea, they were, which means they recognized God merely as the person who set things in motion, which I suppose is some form of Christianity...

<_< And Aesir, our COLONIES were founded for trade/collection of goods. Very VERY few of the pilgrims actually sought religious freedom.

The nation was founded on the idea of being free from Tyranny that never really existed. Christianity was a nice central rallying point, and the intelligence of the founding deists got things done.

>_> My gawd Americans have been stupid before time began.
-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Our nation wasn't founded on Christianity thats the point I'm making. Just because the majority of the populace are Christians doesn't mean we're a Christian Nation. We were never founded on Christianity.

Fact is our country was first founded for trade, majority of the Pilgrims who fled England came here seeking religious freedom.
deerrrrpppp

he wasn't trying to argue that Christianity should be or is the federally adopted religion or anything. he definitely wasn't denying fact or history.

obviously i acknowledge your argument, but you can't honestly say that you don't understand his/mine

SEXY

Smash Cadet
i just found my password and got back on the smash forums and see D.D making a post including religion, i dont think i want to back track a page or 2 to find out whats going on >_<

hi everyone :-P

Aesir

Smash Master
deerrrrpppp

he wasn't trying to argue that Christianity should be or is the federally adopted religion or anything. he definitely wasn't denying fact or history.

obviously i acknowledge your argument, but you can't honestly say that you don't understand his/mine
I understand what he's trying to say I just think he's a poor speaker is all.

DD: Actually a majority were seeking religious freedom, religious freedom was a big part of their movement.

It doesn't matter though because we're not a Christian Nation our government has said many times over that we're not. That right there sorta snuffs the whole "we're a Christian nation" bit. It's a country where you're free to practice your religion without the government (in any form) saying otherwise.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I understand what he's trying to say I just think he's a poor speaker is all.

DD: Actually a majority were seeking religious freedom, religious freedom was a big part of their movement.

It doesn't matter though because we're not a Christian Nation our government has said many times over that we're not. That right there sorta snuffs the whole "we're a Christian nation" bit. It's a country where you're free to practice your religion without the government (in any form) saying otherwise.
Unless you sacrifice 6 Virgins to rabid goats every Friday to appease Shez-Felrinzlt and to stop his torment of Hobobabies for another week.
Then the Gov't steps in.
-DD

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i acknowledge aesir's knowledge, and we both agree that politics is dumb

enjoy! <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
ROFL at that ****.

Holy crap. I have to tell you guys about my day, not that you care but oh well!

So it's 94 degrees out. I DRIVE A BLACK AND LEATHER car.

Sometime today, not in uniform yet, I got stuck on the road in that car, which by the way, the AC sucks in, due to about...100-200 MOTORCYCLES? Police stopped traffic for them and let them all pass, it took like 15 minutes, gahhh, in the scorching sun -_-;.

So I drive back as fast as possible, sprint up to my apartment, rip all my clothes off and stand in front of the AC forever, which results in me almost being late to work, GOOD GAME.

Oh, and the steering wheel was so hot I couldn't even touch it. I had to put my pants (that weren't on me) over the wheel and try to drive like that. BAH. My story turned out ****ty because I am SO, SO, so, tired right now. Screw work, guh.

Is it normal that I suffer from constant dizziness at work? Walking around for 6-7 hours :/... Omg, I can't function right now. I feel drunk.

PS, Dustin is cute.

noodles

Smash Champion
ROFL at that ****.

Holy crap. I have to tell you guys about my day, not that you care but oh well!

So it's 94 degrees out. I DRIVE A BLACK AND LEATHER car.

Sometime today, not in uniform yet, I got stuck on the road in that car, which by the way, the AC sucks in, due to about...100-200 MOTORCYCLES? Police stopped traffic for them and let them all pass, it took like 15 minutes, gahhh, in the scorching sun -_-;.

So I drive back as fast as possible, sprint up to my apartment, rip all my clothes off and stand in front of the AC forever, which results in me almost being late to work, GOOD GAME.

Oh, and the steering wheel was so hot I couldn't even touch it. I had to put my pants (that weren't on me) over the wheel and try to drive like that. BAH. My story turned out ****ty because I am SO, SO, so, tired right now. Screw work, guh.

Is it normal that I suffer from constant dizziness at work? Walking around for 6-7 hours :/... Omg, I can't function right now. I feel drunk.

PS, Dustin is cute.
that sucks

so like the craziest brawl kill ive seen so far involves captain falcon nair, uair, to falcon punch, only bad part was is it was on me >_<

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Correlation does not represent causation. Your points are doth not valid. Because smash and sex are quite enjoyable and pleasure the mind, that does not mean they are the same, or cause each other. If that was the case, you'd be banging your girl screaming "FINAL SMASH!".

There would be more causation between Counter-Strike and Sex, since they are like the case between Smash and Sex. However... "First blood!" would be a legitimate line during intercourse.

EDIT: "Headshot!" works too.
wtf are u talking about? first of all, the correlation/cause theory doesnt apply here. 2nd of all, if where going to mention sex-related quotes, smash has more.

examples:

"YES!" - falcon
"HRRRRRRR" - Ike
"Show me ya moves"- falcon
"Hmph"- sheik

first blood? gtfo

(note: this isnt meant to b read in a negative tone. speech > type. dictated, not read)

Top Bottom