• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
I'm tired. :(

esticle was tiring. Considering I managed to lock my keys in the car, then not eat the whole time, making it that I had not ate in 24 hours, I was beat. I'm coming back to life.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Hey modest-egotest I think I was racing you earlier. You're pretty good finishing in the top 3 every time! How do you get a golden steering wheel or star next to your name?

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Here. I got something for you guys.
This combo is TOO good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcj55kq7-g4
hahaha but I see what you did here...GG
is that a disney channel girl?
I'm way out of the pop loop

Yeah you were. I was LC. I assume you were Master. Good races.

You get a golden steering wheel by using it a lot, you don't have to win with it. For a one star, get at least a one star rank on all cups in all ccs.

Also, more Potemkin glitch **** lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT5aPYLZxR0&feature=related
lol yeah that was me, thats just what I called myself when I made my Mii. I use to be amazing at MKart64, but I'm still getting use to this one. I need to learn too not get rapped by items so much

Do you guys play guilty gear on ps2 or wii?

noodles

Smash Champion
mk FC 4296-3561-9044 ill add you modest, anyone else?

i suck at this game though XP

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so how bout dem esticle results

also I'll try to get videos of that dazwacide combo i mentioned earlier

i shed a manly tear doing it

noodles

Smash Champion
so how bout dem esticle results

also I'll try to get videos of that dazwacide combo i mentioned earlier

i shed a manly tear doing it
singles
cort(snake)
pc(snake)

doubles
cort, pc (snake)

modest just ***** me in MK.

we shud play smash online too, i havent played you aside from doubles

edit/ yea gg's im not sure how to do that i hardly play online your the first ive played on the friend list

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Jaison Wattula is the bomb. Discuss.
He makes everyone gay for Bridget.

EDIT:
edit/ yea gg's im not sure how to do that i hardly play online your the first ive played on the friend list
When you connect to the Wifi connection, a smiley face next to the "Friends" option will flash. Just pick "Friends", then choose "Find a Friend". From there, just pick the friend that's on, and click "Meet up". You will join in after the race in progress. If you can't connect the first time (happens rarely if you choose "Meet up" while its loading a race or loading results), just try again.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, random fact, all of the lion riders teams matxches today are on tape and should be up within a day or two. All except the first match anyway, had to record over that for finals.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey guys.
Shes dumping him tomorrow.
AWWWW YEAAA.
>_> She even said to me on the phone just now,"I can't believe you're getting me to dump my boyfriend."
<_< I laughed.
Life: Good or Too Good?

Also:
LOL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THOSE 5 SECONDS!
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Hey guys.
Shes dumping him tomorrow.
AWWWW YEAAA.
>_> She even said to me on the phone just now,"I can't believe you're getting me to dump my boyfriend."
<_< I laughed.
Life: Good or Too Good?

Also:
LOL I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN THOSE 5 SECONDS!
-DD
If she did it to him, she'll do it to you.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
If she did it to him, she'll do it to you.
:p Nah, you don't know the situation, otherwise I'd say the exact same thing ^-^.
=D I like to cover my bases Jam, so even if it does happen to me, it wouldn't be for a while, or without some pain on her part.
>_> I mean, it took me months to get her to dump her insecure, overly-controlling, and ugly boyfriend.
<_< So yea. Boo-Yah.
Also: Is something wrong Tom?

Also: Booyah.
-DD

Brookman

Smash Hero
I started a game of FF3 and I'm at the point where you're on the raft pretty early into the game. Anyway, I have only been using save states, and I've saved ON the river. When I get to the boss (octopus thing) I find that I'm WAY too weak, or poorly equipped (haven't purchased new equipment or anything yet >_>), and the octopus can kill everyone but sabin in one hit with his strongest (normal) attack.

So my solution is to get the raft to a loop, set the the cursor to memory (so banon heals everyone, edgar uses cross bow, etc) and just auto level while I go swimming.

current level: 20 all

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I started a game of FF3 and I'm at the point where you're on the raft pretty early into the game. Anyway, I have only been using save states, and I've saved ON the river. When I get to the boss (octopus thing) I find that I'm WAY too weak, or poorly equipped (haven't purchased new equipment or anything yet >_>), and the octopus can kill everyone but sabin in one hit with his strongest (normal) attack.

So my solution is to get the raft to a loop, set the the cursor to memory (so banon heals everyone, edgar uses cross bow, etc) and just auto level while I go swimming.
Hah, I remember that happening to me one of the times I played through the game since I forgot to level up beforehand. I ended up getting lucky and being able to kill him though.

That's a great old school trick for leveling btw, if you don't mind "cheating". Some people will leave the game on for hours and just get up insanely high with those few characters while they can.

If you're only getting a few levels so you can kill Ultros (I'll admit he can be pretty tough) then that's cool, but if this is your first time playing the game or you wanna play for real then don't level up too much or it'll ruin it for ya.

Edit: Also, once you get espers later on, you get level bonuses when you have them equipped. So if you level too much now you're missing out on extra stats in the near future.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I figured there was something like that esper thing, but I don't really care cause 1. I've played before and 2. It's unlikely that I'll be finishing the game anyway.

Top Bottom