• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
I just got lost while I was running...all the streets here look and sound exactly the same >.>

An hour later and I am safely home though...and about ready to pass out.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I don't work again until next week, my semester is done, and I don't have sex until my son is asleep. In the meantime, I post.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I need to find someone to do tonight, but first, I have a job interview in ~ an hour.

In the mean time, I TAS mario RPG

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I think I have to start looking for another job because I need steady work, lol.

So I'm going to apply at fedex ground LOL. 11.50 an hour weekends off, yeah I like that. LOL
Plus you'll be ripped as hell when you leave there.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
to everyone who i'm bringing tomorrow:

i have to go to ma homegirls grad party tomorrow night. i told her i'd be there around 6:30-7, so i need to leave then. i'll be back at around 11-12ish, so i dunno if u guys wanna stay there until i get back, me bring u back before i leave, or you go to somewhere else like silas's or PoF's until i get back

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I think I have to start looking for another job because I need steady work, lol.

So I'm going to apply at fedex ground LOL. 11.50 an hour weekends off, yeah I like that. LOL
That's so scary, my friend just starting working at a fedex. He makes about that much, maybe more I'm not sure.

no one noticed =(
That your name is now purple?

Cort

Apple Head
lol new sig <3 Daz

edit// taken down until daz makes me a censored version cause I don't want to hear it from the moronators

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Agreed.

Good stuff, Noodles. If you're going to esticle tomorrow, you'll do fine.

EDIT- On yeah,

NOW I KNOW WHY CORNERIA IS BANNED
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

noodles

Smash Champion
goodgames, best brawl jiggs, falcon, peach ive played. i cant go to esticle im pretty much grounded for getting my *** kicked lol

edit/ yea robs dtilt is so awesome there lol

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
You live in Mass, your opinions are BIASED. I'm actually rooting for the Celtics to win though, since my love for Ray Allen overrides my hatred of the Celtics.
I'm quite biased, we all are. This stems from the common knowledge that we're better than everone else and everyone knows it. ;)

At any rate, the C's better win, but even if they don't Boston has had one of the best sports years of any town ever. Every major sports team made it to the playoffs, only one didn't make it to the championship (who cares about hockey anyway) and the Pats should still have won that game, but they got screwed by the clock. Sox will almost surely win the title again this year, so I'm quite happy with my state right now.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'm quite biased, we all are. This stems from the common knowledge that we're better than everone else and everyone knows it. ;)

At any rate, the C's better win, but even if they don't Boston has had one of the best sports years of any town ever. Every major sports team made it to the playoffs, only one didn't make it to the championship (who cares about hockey anyway) and the Pats should still have won that game, but they got screwed by the clock. Sox will almost surely win the title again this year, so I'm quite happy with my state right now.
well I wish celtics luck but you know IMO...yankees will win...I have blind faith BITACHES and it can never go away.

In other news Pats lost casue they cheats ( OH SNAPZ FLAME WARS )

Anyways drop me a line owm

Top Bottom