• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I'm quite biased, we all are. This stems from the common knowledge that we're better than everone else and everyone knows it. ;)

At any rate, the C's better win, but even if they don't Boston has had one of the best sports years of any town ever. Every major sports team made it to the playoffs, only one didn't make it to the championship (who cares about hockey anyway) and the Pats should still have won that game, but they got screwed by the clock. Sox will almost surely win the title again this year, so I'm quite happy with my state right now.
white you are the ****ing man

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I met a beautiful girl today, but I didn't get her number. Discuss.
fail

Im talking to this girl I work with but do not WORK with. Yeah, its sweet. We were in the shoe department today and I basically made her do my job. I told her that the returns needed to be picked up from the front....she put them away for me, I told her to straighten the displays.....she did it for me, I told her to give me her number.....she gave it to me, I told her to give me her virginity....she gave it to me. :)

Shes 17....so good.

Two things-link me to the esticle thread.....im wayyyyy too lazy to go find it.

People should come over my house tomorrow night after Esticle. I'm the next town over and all are welcome to come by.

address- 12 dogwood road north haven

all are welcome to be housed as well. (like 3-4 people could stay over im sure.)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Good luck to everyone going to esticle tomorrow. If anyone wants some lag-fi practice, I have a room up now.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I used to do that all the time. I always say my wife bagged me.
:]

Laijin was my favorite card in yugioh! 4 star 1800 attack!!!

p.s. I do fail, am a loser, and have been kicking myself in the pants for it all night. So now I'm gonna go drink my sorrow away.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Hey, drsuper. You should add my MK FC. We should race sometime.
I added you, but the only problem is its not officially my game. So I'm not sure if I get my own copy my code will change.
but here is mine for now: 2020-0825-3085
I probably be playing tomorrow in the evening since its suppose to be beautiful all day B)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Cort, your name is restricted to a company already, so you have to change it.

Short biography of Cort.

BTW one of these was right next to the bar I went to the other night. I would have taken a picture but I didn't have a camera.
Yeah, I saw one of those at the grocery store. I linked to that same website a few months ago, but no one likes to click on links.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I just did the greatest Brawl Ganondorf Combo ever.

My opponent and I were on the left side of FD, I Ganon Kicked off the stage into a Ganoncide. It was beautiful.

_V_

Smash Ace
Swift and Brookman?!?! If only Pipe and Nus were there too...it would be my 4 favorite Foxes all in one room!

The 4 people that made me not suck as much at Fox dittos :)

noodles

Smash Champion
good luck people at esticle.

modest ill send you the friend code when i get home

Top Bottom