• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I would prefer not to put anti brawl t shirts on cafepress. cafepress only permits one type of shirt per store. that would mean another store for "Wavedashing" etc for that one shirt, then

another store for another anti brawl shirt.. if you guys don't mind that, i'll do it, lol.
the anti brawl shirts can still be orded through check or money order or something, you just have to tell me what you want, really. color pictures, stuff on back, etc.

Also, those are the only colors available. the only color i removed from there was a black shirt for the Isai one, since it looked funny.

SleepyK

trademark, you forgot super hidden option 6: Melee with alocholic women playing Gitaroo man

_milktea

Smash Lord
I spent 130$ at American Apparel today and it was amazing and worth every penny.

And yes, warm weather does give me a chance to wear short shorts. I hate HATE HATE winter apparel, ****ing, I look like a stuffed ****** all the time agashdfaslkfj.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
North Jersey smells pretty bad.

I told this girl in Jersey North Jersey smelled bad and she took offense.

needless to say I'm kinda glad she stopped talking to me after that, she was kinda annoying.
lol well I'm glad you offended a girl to the point where she stopped talking to you
you - 1 her -0
but I'm originally from north WEST jersey and there are nothing but trees and mountains, and I believe the air is cleaner and more beautiful than CT. This is because my view of CT consists of bridgeport, which is the same as jersey city or hoboken representing the whole state.

No, NY sucks. I mean, it's okay but California obliterates it. Warm weather? Ahhmg, beautiful.
Go straight west from NYC and you hit northern california which has the same weather as new york. Its only southern cali that has the nice weather all year round, which is equivalent to our south carolina and down. One advantage southern cali has is that it only rains in january and feb

Well I guess I'll keep away, given all the NYC hate. ; _ ;
all opinions aside we're all friends and can get along...sorta...

warm weather just gives you the opportunity to put on your short shorts.
I like to sport mine all year round
_______

being home from college bites
everyone I know is too busy working to hang out (myself included), and my family is all in bed before 11. Forcing me to drink beers and watch Karate Kid for lack of better plans

_V_

Smash Ace
V is prettier than San Diego, however.
HAHAHA <3 And thanks again for doing the shirts! Do whatever you have to do for the Anti-Brawl shirt. I just want a Black shirt with white writing in the normal layout type thing.

And all of those options sound amazing Trade/ZK :) It would be good freaking times!

Edit//Lil, I think Nus was hinting at you drawing us all, so we can be on a shirt!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I may be getting a life sized portrait of myself for <$100. Is that good? >_> I think I can get it lower, this guy is pretty poor. LOL

I want to make a half asian baby but I lack funding. Maybe I can make one, take it and make the girl pay child support. :D

My friend is having an open house party all weekend + monday, maybe I can convince him to let me get a bunch of smash kids there + tvs for one day. (It's not happening but I will try even though it's like super last minute. >_>)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.>...
So yea.
Tomorrow, around Noon, she'll be meeting with her boyfriend.
<_< a few hours later, they may or may not be broken up!
=D I have a feeling that I've won!
Wooooo!
=_= Watch me jinx it.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
PPPPPPPFFFFFTTT, are you calling me a poor desperate art major graduate V >:[!? LOL.
*points and laughs*
design > art
My friend is having an open house party all weekend + monday, maybe I can convince him to let me get a bunch of smash kids there + tvs for one day. (It's not happening but I will try even though it's like super last minute. >_>)
or we could jus go to the party

SleepyK

there are no pink shirts available in men's size. however, there is pink in women's shirts, which i assume you can wear.

what kind of pink shirt?

_V_

Smash Ace
It says anti-drug in the picture...I do not know if you wanted that or not!

Price is fine by me...do the fitted ones come in black? Tehehe <3

SleepyK

ah, they don't. and i can make it say anti brawl, if you want.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
make me a shirt that when it is delivered instead of being a shirt is a sleepyk so we can have super fun time all the time

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I love NY. And it's definitely 1,930 times better than Boston.
I disagree, I happen to loooove Boston, could never see myself in NY, my sports alliances run too deep. Cali however is fine, since I've been saying for years I neeeeed to go there. Plus i'd get to meet new smashers.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I disagree, I happen to loooove Boston, could never see myself in NY, my sports alliances run too deep. Cali however is fine, since I've been saying for years I neeeeed to go there. Plus i'd get to meet new smashers.
You live in Mass, your opinions are BIASED. I'm actually rooting for the Celtics to win though, since my love for Ray Allen overrides my hatred of the Celtics.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
so who would also be interested in a "I <3 BARLW" shirt, similar to those "I <3 NY" shirts etc?

also, yayyyyy

Top Bottom