• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
If I am the Steven you are refering to...HELL YEAH!

Once I make friends >.>

I need a job.

The girls here are so amazingly beautiful.

Edit//SleepyK!!! Rickety and I are requesting a form fitted style of your shirts...is that at all possible? I didn't know if it costs money to add new styles or not.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Everyone's beautiful in California.

I just got back from New York City and the bottoms of my feet are black. Good game.

Cali > NY. Crap. Now I don't want to transfer there, see how I fickle I am with my life decisions? Mmhmm.

edit// V! You're right around the area I stayed this summer in California! San Diego, and Rancho Bernardo, mm. Nearby there is a Jamba Juice, SHOULD GET SOME ASAP!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_>.
Well, I believe I have successfully stolen the heart of that girl that already rejected me.
;o Go me!
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Cali is cool and beautiful, but idk if it's better than New York. It's completely different

Sure the weather is always nicer, everyone is more laid back, the people listen to better music, and the bud is sooooo much better (southern cali were talking about here).
but in general the people are all super trendy and love attention. It's like the hipster olympics on crack (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAO4EVMlpwM).

I just imagine it can get kind of old. Thats why I'm looking to spend a few years there and then come back to the east coast.

and yes everything about the women is true. I met some genuine girls while out there, but I saw even more fake broads. Not as many as long island though ohhhhhh burn : ]

_V_

Smash Ace
New York is full of *******s that think they are amazing because of where they live.

That and it is next to New Jersey...LOL

Not that I am biased or anything >_>

Edit//I love you SleepyK!! Any way it can be red?

Also, all of San Diego wants the Wavedashing/Moonwalking: My Anti-Brawl shirts!

You have so many fans, lol!

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
New York is full of *******s that think they are amazing because of where they live.

Not that I am biased or anything >_>
California is no different. They are just *******s that live 3 hours behind us. People are practically the same everywhere you go.

I've grown to love the dirty dirty that is new jersey and new york. Actually the only gross parts of jersey are the ones closest to NY. Tell ya something??

Aesir

Smash Master
California is no different. They are just *******s that live 3 hours behind us. People are practically the same everywhere you go.

I've grown to love the dirty dirty that is new jersey and new york. Actually the only gross parts of jersey are the ones closest to NY. Tell ya something??
North Jersey smells pretty bad.

I told this girl in Jersey North Jersey smelled bad and she took offense.

needless to say I'm kinda glad she stopped talking to me after that, she was kinda annoying.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I looked at the options, the white seems to be the only fitted. =\ Unless I am blind which is usually the case. I can't find dark fitted t shirts which is where red falls under.

Anti-Brawl shirts on there please! T.T

Edit: I hate milktea, but it wasn't that close this time unless she posted at the end of that minute and I the beginning.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I get so much more Smash experience in NYC. >_>
i kno what u mean
Steven, if I come down to visit you this summer will you provide alcohol and women?
The girls here are so amazingly beautiful.
guess me and brookman are visitin u then
Everyone's beautiful in California.

I just got back from New York City and the bottoms of my feet are black. Good game.

Cali > NY. Crap. Now I don't want to transfer there, see how I fickle I am with my life decisions? Mmhmm.
dont blame NY for ur bad foot hygiene
>_>.
Well, I believe I have successfully stolen the heart of that girl that already rejected me.
;o Go me!
-DD
now crush it

i agree wit the first sentence

suck a **** V

Actually the only gross parts of jersey are the ones closest to NY.
*hi five*

finally someone else realized this

_V_

Smash Ace
Lmao, sorry Holla!!! It really is fine...I just go to school in NY and have to deal with *******s. Which made me not like it.

Plus, I am a California fanboy!

And yeah, what Nus said...more colors on the fitted please <3 I want red, to mock the intended graphic.

Edit//LOL you know you <3 me Trade!!!! Hahahahaha

Top Bottom