• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I actually just got back from a used record store and picked up some winners
-bob marley - kaya
-queen - sheer heart attack
-talking heads - little creatures
-U2 - war
-some random strange danny elfman one
:)
rad vinyl........ I love that U2 album if for no other reason than I put it on and Sunday Bloody Sunday opens it and has just the coolest riff.... I love that song.

I do not like Les Pauls >.>

How can you hate on Fender? My start plays 1000 times nicer than every Gibson I have ever played.

Granted it is a Mexican piece of ****, but Americans sound very good.

The only Gibsons I ever really loved were the ES series. I wish I had enough money for one, but my custom tele is fine for now, I guess.
you suk

OFFICE JOB WITH WEEKENDS OFF LULL: My cousins are trying to hook me up, theyre both attractive females, so chances are itll work, i just sent in my resume. that job would be in farminton mon-fri, out a 5pm every day , pay $30,000 a year
in other words
id be at every ****ing tourney, getting ****ing wasted, on a regular basis
and life would be god **** fantastic
life would be pretty good for about 6 months. then you would want to kill yourself everyday walking into that giant room with flourescent lights and cubicles. TRUST ME.

ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I just picked up Lucario yesterday, he's fun as hell. I also found out that corneria is my favorite stage due to the hilariously quick matches that take place there with the right match up. Especially Lucario and PT, they kill each other so quickly there it feels like melee matches again lol.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Ok so guys ever seen a really cool movie and like the sequel came out to that good movie and made it an even AWESOMER movie?? Well my children I present......
NEWBS FOR BRAWL II TOURNEY

For those who attended last time it was good **** had an awesome time let's make it bigger this time. Were trying to see if we can arrange it to be roomier and trust it'll be AWESOME.
Be there.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4625856#post4625856

_V_

Smash Ace
Sleepy/Dazwa or whoever owns that cafe press should put up the Wavedashing my Anti-Brawl shirts :)

By the way...I am trying to turn the san Diego thread into this thread. I am not use to people taking an hour in between posting >.>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ewww...
Moon Doggie is plugging his tournament...
That I can't go to T-T...
Ah well.
Off to be a homewrecker.
-DD

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yes you must go its necessary... also in other news why are macs so confuzzling to use... i couldnt figure out how to use the one im currently on for like 10 mins...

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
yes you must go its necessary... also in other news why are macs so confuzzling to use... i couldnt figure out how to use the one im currently on for like 10 mins...
Haha, MacinTrash. Yeah, I'm going to miss NFB II as well, I'll be working. I might as well retire since I've missed every tournament but one since the game was released, and I only did teams there.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
they are actually incredibly simple once you are use to them
every program works together almost perfectly

what are you trying to figure out?

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
I thought windows was much better for programming??

By the way...I am trying to turn the san Diego thread into this thread. I am not use to people taking an hour in between posting >.>
Say, V, where are you staying in SD? I know the whole area pretty well. My uncle has his own art gallery in North Park. I go out there every spring break for a week to help him out and shiz. I've been going there for years and I love it there. I was thinking about moving out west after I graduate

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I thought windows was much better for programming??
Well the school im planning on going to for a degree in Game Design and Simulation. They only use PCs for one program all the others are on Macs, the said some of them can be used on both systems but most of them were Mac OS based. Which completely sucks for me cuz ive used pc's forever. and that would mean i would need to get a Mac... **** you macintosh

_V_

Smash Ace
Currently we are renting a house in Rancho Bernardo...I am in charge of finding us a house while I am here, haha.

It is so amazing here.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I'm stuck between army green, red, cardinal and charcoal and maybe yellow. =\

Yes, put up the wavedashing anti brawl shirt there too so later I don't have to pay for shipping twice. >_>
I really like charcoal too, but I think I'm going with royal blue... 2 diff people told me to get that one

I guess I'm the only one in Waterbury, huh?

I get so much more Smash experience in NYC. >_>
your sig is awesome lol

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Currently we are renting a house in Rancho Bernardo...I am in charge of finding us a house while I am here, haha.

It is so amazing here.
hmm I actually had no idea where that is, but your way north of the main city. Encinitas is close to you though, that place is beautiful. Theres this monastery right on the water there where there is some amazing surfing

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Pft.
Khaly.
>_> Why isn't it the fiery, passionate, red I've come to know and love?
-DD

Top Bottom