• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
DID SOMEONE MENTION FINAL FANTASY VI?

You'd better finish that game Mike, or the ghost of Uematsu will haunt your Wednesday mornings.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
EDIT: It was like 90 outside a minute ago and now there's a thunderstorm. :"{

Ugh. I think I'm gonna start using Jigglypuff. <___<;

.....As a secondary. :"D

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Does anyone here look at each other's locations and expect to see something other than a clever/funny location?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> I had my normal location up at first, but then there wasn't a point to it as I am clearly a resident of CT, and where within CT I live is covered by my AiB profile.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
nah dude, i was just fuuuuuucccck-ing at Jam's comment.

Booyah
I never understand why someone would focus on one person who's taken. Convincing that person to leave their relationship is so much harder than looking for people who are actually single.

Brookman

Smash Hero
trade, grab swift and come over to my place for some sex..

If you want to play smash you can't come

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Correlation does not represent causation. Your points are doth not valid. Because smash and sex are quite enjoyable and pleasure the mind, that does not mean they are the same, or cause each other. If that was the case, you'd be banging your girl screaming "FINAL SMASH!".

There would be more causation between Counter-Strike and Sex, since they are like the case between Smash and Sex. However... "First blood!" would be a legitimate line during intercourse.

EDIT: "Headshot!" works too.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Correlation does not represent causation. Your points are doth not valid. Because smash and sex are quite enjoyable and pleasure the mind, that does not mean they are the same, or cause each other. If that was the case, you'd be banging your girl screaming "FINAL SMASH!".

There would be more causation between Counter-Strike and Sex, since they are like the case between Smash and Sex. However... "First blood!" would be a legitimate line during intercourse.
Counterstrike is only sex if you're Korean. Besides, where's the correlation between sex and bunny-hopping?

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Counterstrike is only sex if you're Korean. Besides, where's the correlation between sex and bunny-hopping?
Bunnies are epic sex machines. Not like most people here would know about that, anyway. It's kinda like that old commercial for super bowl where every time they cut away from the bunny shot and come back, theres tons more bunnies. :p

_V_

Smash Ace
I am pretty sure I have made many the "wavedash back, forward smash" jokes about banging easy girls with my friends at school.

Kind of like a layup in basketball.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
If that was the case, you'd be banging your girl screaming "FINAL SMASH!".
No character yells "FINAL SMASH!" though. It's all "NOW I'LL SHOW YOU!" and "IT'S SHOW TIME!" and "PK STARSTOOOOOOORM" and "TAKE THIS! TRIPLE FINISH!" and "PK STARSTOOOOOOOORM"

Which are all natural things to yell out in the heat of the moment like that.

Top Bottom