• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
ROFL at that ****.

Holy crap. I have to tell you guys about my day, not that you care but oh well!

So it's 94 degrees out. I DRIVE A BLACK AND LEATHER car.

Sometime today, not in uniform yet, I got stuck on the road in that car, which by the way, the AC sucks in, due to about...100-200 MOTORCYCLES? Police stopped traffic for them and let them all pass, it took like 15 minutes, gahhh, in the scorching sun -_-;.

So I drive back as fast as possible, sprint up to my apartment, rip all my clothes off and stand in front of the AC forever, which results in me almost being late to work, GOOD GAME.

Oh, and the steering wheel was so hot I couldn't even touch it. I had to put my pants (that weren't on me) over the wheel and try to drive like that. BAH. My story turned out ****ty because I am SO, SO, so, tired right now. Screw work, guh.

Is it normal that I suffer from constant dizziness at work? Walking around for 6-7 hours :/... Omg, I can't function right now. I feel drunk.

PS, Dustin is cute.
That is terrible >.<

Edit//Where the hell has spawn been?!?! I just realized I have not seen him post in forever.

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
wtf are u talking about? first of all, the correlation/cause theory doesnt apply here. 2nd of all, if where going to mention sex-related quotes, smash has more.

examples:

"YES!" - falcon
"HRRRRRRR" - Ike
"Show me ya moves"- falcon
"Hmph"- sheik

first blood? gtfo

(note: this isnt meant to b read in a negative tone. speech > type. dictated, not read)
SHH! They don't need technicality! I was just making a joke that CS sounds more like sex with those lines, and the whole guns and firing them. It makes "Headshot!" sound like quite the sexual line, if you look at it the right way. :laugh:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
"Headshot!" sound like quite the sexual line, if you look at it the right way. :laugh:
*Holds headshot upside down and puts it in color negative mode.*
>_> I don't see it!
Edit:
After consulting google, I found it.

GG.
-DD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I took a nap on a bench, in the park, in the rain. Good times.

I am finally seeing Indiana Jones today, I think. I am pretty sure I saw every single movie even remotely worth watching last week except for this one. Actually, I still need to see Kung Fu Panda. That looks badass.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I took a nap on a bench, in the park, in the rain. Good times.

I am finally seeing Indiana Jones today, I think. I am pretty sure I saw every single movie even remotely worth watching last week except for this one. Actually, I still need to see Kung Fu Panda. That looks badass.
Kung Fu Panda is awesome.
I liked it better than all of the Shreks.
-DD

trademark0013

Smash Champion
SHH! They don't need technicality! I was just making a joke that CS sounds more like sex with those lines, and the whole guns and firing them. It makes "Headshot!" sound like quite the sexual line, if you look at it the right way. :laugh:
After consulting google, I found it.

GG.
-DD
o now i c it.

gg

Atlantis

Smash Cadet
Don't know if this is still allowed to be done but...

Atlantis

Cheshire, CT

AIM: makmysndwchwoman

Mains: Ice Climbers/Toon Link

noodles

Smash Champion
Noodles, wanna play some MK tomorrow?
sure
That's a bit more accurate. :)
jam got that on me, yours was awesome too but ive done that to my older brother before
That is terrible >.<

Edit//Where the hell has spawn been?!?! I just realized I have not seen him post in forever.
i think i saw him post in the fourswords thread

atlantis- still "allowed" to do that but it all depends whether or not _V_ is lazy at the time. probably in a couple months he wud get everyone who wants to be on to post, but idunno.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Finally finished Gundam Seed last night, which turned out to be a better show than I thought it would be. It's not great or anything, but it got better as it went along. All and all, it's a good show, probably something you'd watch if you had nothing better to do. Hey Aesir, do you recommend I watch Gundam Seed Destiny, or is it as bad as everyone tells me it is?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Okay guys I have an idea for a Gundam show... lets have the Gundam OLYMPICS and every country gets a Gundam that looks like their country!! And lets have the pilots stand up inside the Gundam and the Gundam imitates their own movements!!! And the Mexican Gundam can have maracas and the French one can fence and the pilot can be gay like Quatre! And the AMERICAN GUNDAM CAN BE A BOXER and his pilot can be named Jiminy Cricket!! AND THE JAPANESE ONE IS THE MAIN CHARACTER

noodles

Smash Champion
well then your friend is a fool and i pity fools.

i havent seen how it ended in a long *** time so my memory is blank

edit- tom that sounds so full of win

SEXY

Smash Cadet
^not very well matey, got kicked out bc i didnt mow the lawn (<_<) . but things have turned around and im still here, looking for a job, and i cant find my favorite pants

WHICH reminds me, anyone whos been at Alex seen a black pair of cargo pants that has thumbnails going across on theigh covering a hole? pants looks pretty battle damaged (not beat up) also.

Aesir

Smash Master
I didn't find Wing all that great I'm sorta against it at times, the toonami generation seems to like wing though.

If you want a good series it's probably Mobile Suit Gundam, that imo is the best.

noodles

Smash Champion
I didn't find Wing all that great I'm sorta against it at times, the toonami generation seems to like wing though.

If you want a good series it's probably Mobile Suit Gundam, that imo is the best.
yea my favorite shows were like gundam, outlaw star, and dbz lol (probably a few other cant think of them at the moment)
my two favs were 0083 stardust memory and 8th MS team
8th ms team was good havent seen the other one.
Gundam Wing had a card game, anyone knew that?
had no idea

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I work at Fort Mcnair, a military base in DC. I work for a contractor for the army and all I do is scan old military documents that will be used to make websites and textbooks. Pays $10.50 an hour so it's pretty good.

Aesir, what about DESTINY

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
so yeah, i was at work today and a mouse got into the hot lab(radioactive hot), so if you see any huge mutated rats rampaging across east hartford and the like, you were warned!

hello ct thread =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLDPFL26mc8

not enough people have looked at that, i won't make the next one till this one's views hit 100 =D

ya'll been alright? and i saw an english episode of code greass(sp?) last night, should i watch it?

_V_

Smash Ace
Gundam Wing is so amazing >.>

And yeah...I sure am lazy :)

PoF asked me to add him...ummm about 83475638726 times on here and Facebook lol

It took me months...

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I like Tom's Gundam idea. But the best Gundam is definitely G Gundam.

"THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED!"

Don't know if this is still allowed to be done but...

Atlantis

Cheshire, CT

AIM: makmysndwchwoman

Mains: Ice Climbers/Toon Link
Are you still around? We should play if you're not busy.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
For those who were playing Mario Kart (Noodles and Modest), here is my FC:

4253-4592-9265

I added you guys and I'd be up for playing anytime.

Wes what's your FC again?

Top Bottom