• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
sooo...smashfest at my house? sunday, monday, or tuesday depending on when jamil has work and if he can make it :o
but to whoever would be interested in some melee early next week, it's my fall break so i'll be hosting a shindig, most probably from late afternoon until evening so that peeps with class and work that lets out at 5ish could still make it for a while if they please to. who all would be down for that so i can get a headcount?

S l o X

Smash Champion
Whats good im a newbie reppin fairfield im lookin to find people to smashdurbate with :)
Melee or Brawl?

For the most part, Fairfield / Bridgeport / Southern CT is more Melee focused (as far as I know).

Apparently allisbrawl is where all the cool brawl kids who live in CT hangout.

If you play Maylay, PM me. I'm always down to play, even if it be with a bad controller.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
sooo...smashfest at my house? sunday, monday, or tuesday depending on when jamil has work and if he can make it :o
but to whoever would be interested in some melee early next week, it's my fall break so i'll be hosting a shindig, most probably from late afternoon until evening so that peeps with class and work that lets out at 5ish could still make it for a while if they please to. who all would be down for that so i can get a headcount?
YES ME ME ME ME **** YES ME!
:D I get out for the week on Thursday evening!
-DD

Octave

Smash Ace
[interest]
[/interest]

On a side note, anyone look at/play the new MTG set? Infect is broken as hell.

Infect is okay, it's good aggro, just don't play it versus UW control. Asking for four turns of no disruption is asking a lot of UW control. Plus, they have a much wider range of the standard card pool. If anything, it's kinda like RDW - throw your hand at your opponent and hope the numbers add up to winning - and that was never really that broken.

And it ain't **** compared to what Affinity was >_>

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
WTF is an Unmod?

Also, Infect is nowhere near as broken as Affinity. Affinity was a pain to play through. I'm actually making a Legacy deck that's a mix of RDW and Infect... kind of. More like get out Nova Chaser as fast as possible, protect him long enough to Tainted Strike him.

It's not broken, trust.

Octave

Smash Ace
Infect is okay, it's good aggro, just don't play it versus UW control. Asking for four turns of no disruption is asking a lot of UW control. Plus, they have a much wider range of the standard card pool. If anything, it's kinda like RDW - throw your hand at your opponent and hope the numbers add up to winning - and that was never really that broken.

And it ain't **** compared to what Affinity was >_>
Also, Infect is nowhere near as broken as Affinity. Affinity was a pain to play through. I'm actually making a Legacy deck that's a mix of RDW and Infect... kind of. More like get out Nova Chaser as fast as possible, protect him long enough to Tainted Strike him.

It's not broken, trust.
Ah yeah I just looked up Affinity. It's pretty dumb >>

WTF is an Unmod?
yeah what is unmod?
I thought this was obvious..? x:

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Do you want to come to CCSU this Friday to play, Hazy? I could pick you up.

Top Bottom