• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Yeah there's a fest. At least that's what trademark told me. I'll be bringing a few scrubs (including myself)

S l o X

Smash Champion
>:x

idk how i would get there. an hour is a bit out of the way. maybe if i could could catch a ride with CC or something? (pretty sure he's rideless)

/super really super wants to play.

Octave

Smash Ace
Yeah there's a fest. At least that's what trademark told me. I'll be bringing a few scrubs (including myself)
So there would be: Me, 3 of my friends, Rep, his friends, trade, swift, Cort(?), possibly Slox and CrazyCloud, and Nus.

seems like a decent fest to me? would need more than two TVs though.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
if you guys can't do it at CCSU we might be able to move it to my place. i was thinking of going with rep anyway. i'll have to ask my roommates tomorrow and let you guys know tomorrow evening...but we can fit up to like 12 or so people and up to 4 setups (i have no tv though so people would have to bring them). assuming people are down to come to middletown, have tvs to bring, and weren't too loud (just no yelling) we'd be good.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Seriously guys, just do this next week when I can be in town. :|
-DD

Rep

Smash Apprentice
If you guys want, we can do it at my apartment. it's about 5 minutes from CCSU, and I could give people rides back and forth. Any time after 12 is good for me. its Bigger than the Dorms at CCSU, I have one 32" CRT that doesn't lag, a few tables, etc, and two cubes. Lemme know trademark.

Edit:: Hazy, I lost your number when I lost my phone, so send me a text.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
what if I make a call to hall of gaming tomm about a fest friday.

willing to pay 5 dollar venue? in favor i guess should say aye or something.
if you guys can't do it at CCSU we might be able to move it to my place. i was thinking of going with rep anyway. i'll have to ask my roommates tomorrow and let you guys know tomorrow evening...but we can fit up to like 12 or so people and up to 4 setups (i have no tv though so people would have to bring them). assuming people are down to come to middletown, have tvs to bring, and weren't too loud (just no yelling) we'd be good.
If you guys want, we can do it at my apartment. it's about 5 minutes from CCSU, and I could give people rides back and forth. Any time after 12 is good for me. its Bigger than the Dorms at CCSU, I have one 32" CRT that doesn't lag, a few tables, etc, and two cubes. Lemme know trademark.

Edit:: Hazy, I lost your number when I lost my phone, so send me a text.
you guys keep talking about doing it omg so hott
aye to all of these, reps having most aye becuz of rides

S l o X

Smash Champion
drop me off the list.

wish i could **** everyone but just gonna go to a friends how and play and eat his food and stuff. free pho, halo reach and stuff is too good to pass up.

no seriously though, if i had my controller and i was 100% sure my dad could drop me off at 5 i would go.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Depending on what time moving stuff is done at yale hospital, I'll come. But if we get out at like 8pm, that's not worth it =/.

Where is this going to be ;_;, there's like 3 different places mentioned in the previous page lol.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
So let's figure out where we're doing this. If it's at my place I have to clean up.

Crazy Cloud

Smash Journeyman
Figured out an awesome trick at my apartment to do laundry, maybe it'll help someone else :D.

If you're using a washer that counts quarters electronically, and the coin return slot is directly under the insert coin slot. Hold the "get coins back" button, and force pennies into the slot as hard as you can.

It'll deposit them as quarters. $0.06 washes, ohhhhhh yeah. I just air-dry my clothes, so that's free anyways.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
I dunno... I'm trying to get Trademark to verify it... And a time would be good. any time after 1:00 would be good at my place.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
heh... Alright, so we'll say it's at CCSU until further notice. Just lemme know tomorrow Trademark, I'm goin to bed. I've got class in the morning until 12:00

Octave

Smash Ace
I think with this many people, it being at Rep's place would be best. It's only 5 minutes from campus anyway so there's no real big deal, right?

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Turns out it's not good to have it at my place. Girlfriend is against it... So CCSU it is. I'll bring a TV.

Top Bottom