• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Also, Hazy-
Is there some dude as Wesleyan named Ben that plays Melee? From DC or something?

I'm talking to this chick that goes to Wesleyan and she's all talkin' about this Ben dude, I figured you'd know if anyone. He plays Puff allegedly.

-DD

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Also, Hazy-
Is there some dude as Wesleyan named Ben that plays Melee? From DC or something?

I'm talking to this chick that goes to Wesleyan and she's all talkin' about this Ben dude, I figured you'd know if anyone. He plays Puff allegedly.

-DD
never met him. i'll ask around and fb stalk, i guess. would be nice to have someone to play with. even if he's terribad or something.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I was really looking forward to his explanation of why all Smashers are terrible and our tier list is stupid.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
P. O. F.
Banned (6 Points)

Wait. WAIT. This can't be. I must be dreaming.

Time to compile a list of posts where pof said he was leaving for good.

It will be an hour well spent.

ThreeX

Smash Lord
I love coming back to the CT thread with more PoF drama... and he got banned =o!!! godlikeeeeeee

quick question, did anyone ever watch Mighty Max when they were a kid? I used to love this show.. and i'm about to buy a box set, as soon as i find one<333 Hopefully one of you play boys have watched it/will watch it!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8amMbxPweU

ZoSo

Smash Champion
So I clocked myself with a pair of pliers in class today and my face bled a lot. Is this brutal?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I love coming back to the CT thread with more PoF drama... and he got banned =o!!! godlikeeeeeee

quick question, did anyone ever watch Mighty Max when they were a kid? I used to love this show.. and i'm about to buy a box set, as soon as i find one<333 Hopefully one of you play boys have watched it/will watch it!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8amMbxPweU
Mighty Max is the ****ing business, dude. I loved that show.

Smooth Criminal

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pakman without macgyver confuses me because in my heart, pakman still looks like macgyver

S l o X

Smash Champion
how far is ccsu from bpt? **** far.

yeah, spanish. gotta work on studying those verbs. i kind of have short term memory and that doesn't really help. -_-

i dropped my idea of me being a writer because i suck at it. (although i do enjoy it)

Top Bottom