• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
budai's ein avatar makes me want to hump the world
so does alex, with no modifiers to that.
ein avatar+alex+alexander lovefest sometime? kthx.

/end mandatory quarterly post in CT thread

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
**** was hoping you would say no lol, ok hmm lemme think
Iria, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop... i guess those are it for now... i like plenty but for my favorites that it... but im as fickle as a 5 year old boy with ADHD, so other shows i've really liked are Kiddy Grade, Hellsing, Venus versus Virus, the 2 i told you about, Chrno Crusade, Getbackers, Trigun, Full Metal Alchemist, Read or Die, Gatekeepers, Evangelion (like everyone has seen this though but ill add it anyway) Eureka Seven, Anything Macross or Gundam, anything else by the makers of cowboy bebop<wolf's rain and samurai champloo> and uhh Record of Lodoss War: both original and tv, and thats all i can think of right now
and im currently watching Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, Code Geass, so i guess you can add those to the liked section too :shrug:, and thats all i feel liek typing in one session lol
props for mentioning Iria and Lodoss War.

it's weird, I absolutely love Cat Stevens, one of my all-time favorites, but I absolutely can't stand Harold & Maude. One of the stupidest crap endings ever.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Aesir's friends sound like stalkers. -_-

I miss Hazy Goose.

I think dating a lot of people is fine. I personally find it really fun because then you get to meet a lot of new people often. I haven't been on a real date since... early February so meh. It was like the day before pound 3 I remember. Haha. ^_^

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I <3 Ct thread it's so funny. The thread with the closest posts to it is 15,000 and this one has 37,000 haha. So ridiculous.

Anyone want to play wifi?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hazy, I left my sunglasses in your dorm iirc.
If I didn't, then I lost them somewhere between my car and your dorm, LOL.
TT_TT I loved those guys so much.
D: MAH AYVEEAYTOORZ

Also, I'm fixing a toilet right now guys.
Anyone know how to? This is a real pain. I'm scared to turn the water back on and flood the house.

-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
Aesir's friends sound like stalkers. -_-

I miss Hazy Goose.

I think dating a lot of people is fine. I personally find it really fun because then you get to meet a lot of new people often. I haven't been on a real date since... early February so meh. It was like the day before pound 3 I remember. Haha. ^_^
LOL they're not I just give them a hard time. >_>

_V_

Smash Ace
Good morning!!!

I miss Hazy too...I have only seen you a few times :(

Aesir, did you know those kids next to Steph got kicked out of that apartment? LOL

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I miss Alexander also... and Hosay! Will you guys be back in Middletown for next school year? If so I'll need to go up and visit.

Top Bottom