• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
*Laughs at the post arrangement.*

I realized only recently I fear dark waters greatly. Any sign of shadow or indication of some life in the water will scare the living **** out of me, like when I see a big mass of seaweed at the beach...

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
I LOVE Mean Girls. Good stuff Budai.
Are you sure you aren't a lesb Milktea?

Wow, I feel like an unused person. I can count on my hands and toes the amount of times I've kissed, and on one hand the girls I've dated. I'm deprieved. LOL. I'll wait a few months till college. Then the fun begins... kinda. I'll still be a picky person, but more options await!!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Who cares how many people you've dated. Tons of meaningless/insignificant relationships < less but more meaningful ones. I can count how many people I've dated WITH MY EYEBALLS.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
*Laughs at the post arrangement.*

I realized only recently I fear dark waters greatly. Any sign of shadow or indication of some life in the water will scare the living **** out of me, like when I see a big mass of seaweed at the beach...
>_> You probably would've died when a family of stingrays swam over my feet in Costa Rica.
LOL.
It scared me a hell of a lot too! >_<
Steve Irwin was just KILLED by one of those suckers.

One of my greatest fears is getting *****. I also fear stalkers and drowning, then I thought, what if I was ***** by my stalker while I was drowning? Yeah, that would suck.
<_<...But if you had to drown somewhere, where could I follow you to and **** you while you're there would it be?
I'd drown in a puddle. For sheer hilarity.
Don't lie, you know you'd laugh about it eventually.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I think you mean to say **** and balls, Steve.

OK, actually going to bed now.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
One of my greatest fears is getting *****. I also fear stalkers and drowning, then I thought, what if I was ***** by my stalker while I was drowning? Yeah, that would suck.
I literally laughed out loud.

My wife is the only girl I've dated. One and done, baby!

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I'm so making an Eyeball club.

then an Eyeball V-card cashed club

then someone can make the Eyeball and Still a Virgin

AWESOME WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Khaly

Smash Cadet
theres a river a little ways from my house
its full of trees sticking out of it, so its kind of like a flooded forest

theres one bridge that runs across it and people swear

around 3AM, if you stare into the dark river, you see the faces of people who've drowned there
and theres been a few deaths because the bottom of the river is like quicksand.

Top Bottom