• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Tourneys in RHODE ISLAND?

Wtf are you smoking?

Memphis, I was sorry I didn't see you at Matt.Zeb's place last week. I wanted to converse with you about Tales of Symphonia's amazingness and scold you for liking Zelos.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
thundercats, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
depends what kind you wanna watch? i do have recoomendations... i just erementar gerard not too long ago, it was pretty good, 26 episodes if i remember right
Erementar Gerard? I may check that out. I'll watch any kind of anime as long as it's good. The list of anime I need to see is too ****ing long. I really don't want to start Gurenn Lagann or Hajime no Ippo just yet. I'm trying to save the most promising ones for later. Are Gundam Seed and Destiny really your favorite shows?

And NO ****ING THUNDERCATS

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Cat Fight, SHUT UP AND LET IT DROP.

EDIT: Oops. Thought I was on the last page. :D

All you New Englanders should come to Rhode Island and try a Del's frozen lemonade. Like, now.
Sowwy. :"}

Memphis, I was sorry I didn't see you at Matt.Zeb's place last week. I wanted to converse with you about Tales of Symphonia's amazingness and scold you for liking Zelos.
Tales of Symphonia! I'm playing through it again right now, actually. Almost on the second disc...

I decided I'm gonna use Presea, Raine, Collette, and Zelos as my main team. I'll probably end up doing solo runs. Seriously, Symphonia is one of my favorite games I could play it over and over forever.

Anyone else psyched for DotNW/KoR? :"O

This guy has a bunch of DotNW videos in his youtube. Check it outtttt.
http://it.youtube.com/user/FrankyDThanatos

Sheena is were it's at, simply because she dresses like a ****.
Fixed. :"3

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Erementar Gerard? I may check that out. I'll watch any kind of anime as long as it's good. The list of anime I need to see is too ****ing long. I really don't want to start Gurenn Lagann or Hajime no Ippo just yet. I'm trying to save the most promising ones for later. Are Gundam Seed and Destiny really your favorite shows?

And NO ****ING THUNDERCATS
no i just like watching them lol, i really don't have a favorite persay just a lot of crap that i watch over and over again, those being an example. i can give you a list of my top favs if you want? as for erementar gerard, the basic story is that this sky pirate, meets up gerard, which are a people which fuses with humans to become weapons, i dont wanna give any of the story away if your goin to watch it but it was pretty good, utawareru <or something like that> was also really good but i haven't watched any of the newer ones recently.. no internet at home anymore.... so no streams :'( anyway check it out and i can find the official spelling of the second one for you in a sec lemme look it up ill edit it in a sec

utawarerumono... god thats such a had name to write lol

edit: voltron 4 life

thumbswayup

Smash Master
no i just like watching them lol, i really don't have a favorite persay just a lot of crap that i watch over and over again, those being an example. i can give you a list of my top favs if you want? as for erementar gerard, the basic story is that this sky pirate, meets up gerard, which are a people which fuses with humans to become weapons, i dont wanna give any of the story away if your goin to watch it but it was pretty good, utawareru <or something like that> was also really good but i haven't watched any of the newer ones recently.. no internet at home anymore.... so no streams :'( anyway check it out and i can find the official spelling of the second one for you in a sec lemme look it up ill edit it in a sec

utawarerumono... god thats such a had name to write lol

edit: voltron 4 life
lol thanks. Yeah sure, list out your top favs. I can look them all up on animenewsnetwork.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
**** was hoping you would say no lol, ok hmm lemme think
Iria, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop... i guess those are it for now... i like plenty but for my favorites that it... but im as fickle as a 5 year old boy with ADHD, so other shows i've really liked are Kiddy Grade, Hellsing, Venus versus Virus, the 2 i told you about, Chrno Crusade, Getbackers, Trigun, Full Metal Alchemist, Read or Die, Gatekeepers, Evangelion (like everyone has seen this though but ill add it anyway) Eureka Seven, Anything Macross or Gundam, anything else by the makers of cowboy bebop<wolf's rain and samurai champloo> and uhh Record of Lodoss War: both original and tv, and thats all i can think of right now
and im currently watching Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, Code Geass, so i guess you can add those to the liked section too :shrug:, and thats all i feel liek typing in one session lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
**** was hoping you would say no lol, ok hmm lemme think
Iria, FLCL, Cowboy Bebop... i guess those are it for now... i like plenty but for my favorites that it... but im as fickle as a 5 year old boy with ADHD, so other shows i've really liked are Kiddy Grade, Hellsing, Venus versus Virus, the 2 i told you about, Chrno Crusade, Getbackers, Trigun, Full Metal Alchemist, Read or Die, Gatekeepers, Evangelion (like everyone has seen this though but ill add it anyway) Eureka Seven, Anything Macross or Gundam, anything else by the makers of cowboy bebop<wolf's rain and samurai champloo> and uhh Record of Lodoss War: both original and tv, and thats all i can think of right now
and im currently watching Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Death Note, Code Geass, so i guess you can add those to the liked section too :shrug:, and thats all i feel liek typing in one session lol
lol I've seen Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, and Code Geass. All three are amazing and I'll look up the rest you listed. I saw 5 minutes of FLCL and it was one of the strangest things I'd ever seen so I never watched anymore lol. I think now that several people have mentioned that show as being worth watching I'll give it another chance. I still need to see FMA and I've heard that Chrono Crusade is decent. I've heard mixed things on Hellsing and Trigun so I'll decide later. I think everyone already knows my thoughts on Evangelion LOL. But thanks for the list, I'm checking them all out on animenewsnetwork now. And you should definitely see Berserk if you haven't already.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
lol I've seen Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, and Code Geass. All three are amazing and I'll look up the rest you listed. I saw 5 minutes of FLCL and it was one of the strangest things I'd ever seen so I never watched anymore lol. I think now that several people have mentioned that show as being worth watching I'll give it another chance. I still need to see FMA and I've heard that Chrono Crusade is decent. I've heard mixed things on Hellsing and Trigun so I'll decide later. I think everyone already knows my thoughts on Evangelion LOL. But thanks for the list, I'm checking them all out on animenewsnetwork now. And you should definitely see Berserk if you haven't already.
i've seen the first 2 episodes i think, never got a chance to see the whole thing, it is a goal of mine eventually since i did like what i saw, also yah FLCL really confused me at first too but it is hilarious and a good story. anyway list some things that i didnt list i've been looking for somethng new to watch, ill check it later as for now i gotta finish up some work

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
lol, I wish I went,

I can't wait for the sequel for the Wii. It's going to be SO HOT AND HEAVY. I bet I won't even leave my house for a week.

Tales is defiantly one of the best RPGs EVER

thumbswayup

Smash Master
i've seen the first 2 episodes i think, never got a chance to see the whole thing, it is a goal of mine eventually since i did like what i saw, also yah FLCL really confused me at first too but it is hilarious and a good story. anyway list some things that i didnt list i've been looking for somethng new to watch, ill check it later as for now i gotta finish up some work
Alright, I haven't seen that many, but I'll list what I think is worth seeing. Let's see...The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is amazing, Mai-Hime is pretty good, Fate Stay Night is pretty good, Kimi ga Nozomu Eien is good, definitely finish up Berserk, Death Note, and Code Geass. Claymore is good (but get ready for an insanely ridiculous ending), Lucky Star is extremely strange, but since you loved FLCL I say see it (after you see Haruhi cause it makes fun of it a lot). Monster is very good, but very long winded. It also has a disappointing ending, but I think since it has so many WTF twists and a compelling story that it's also worth seeing.

That's all for now. I still have to see Air, Kanon, Clannad, Higurashi, Ouran High School Host Club, Gurenn Lagann, True Tears, Hajime no Ippo, School Days, and the list goes on and on.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
rofl @ Wes *****ing out Pof for *****ing about nothing.

Someone wanna play me on wifi? I have some time to kill before I go out.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Budai is crazy.
Budai = CT Thread.

Also, an excerpt from a chat I had with Aesir:
Fallenpiratevyse (6:09:34 PM): biometric national ID
Fallenpiratevyse (6:09:35 PM): is a good idea
Fallenpiratevyse (6:09:36 PM): wtf?
Fallenpiratevyse (6:09:37 PM): D:
Th3D0ct0rIsIn (6:10:27 PM): >_>
Th3D0ct0rIsIn (6:10:28 PM): Lol
Fallenpiratevyse (6:10:39 PM): It's conveint
Fallenpiratevyse (6:10:40 PM): I'll say that
Fallenpiratevyse (6:10:59 PM): but I don't trust it
Fallenpiratevyse (6:10:59 PM): Lol
Th3D0ct0rIsIn (6:37:53 PM): Like falling asleep after sex with a hooker!
Fallenpiratevyse (6:38:01 PM): LOL
Fallenpiratevyse (6:38:10 PM): you are to ****ing good.
:]
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Only one important thing was said in the last two pages, and once again it belonged to Zoso. Tales of Symphonia is amazing. Carry on.

Top Bottom