• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I hate kissing. It's probably one of the more disgusting acts that people perform with each other.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Someone from Maine please slap Darc for that comment.

*Looks at Dazwa.*

edit//In case you didn't know, those were lyrics from a song. I haven't kissed anyone in a while.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
milktea and darc sitting in a tree darc mm at Critical Hit three! First comes love, then comes marriage, then come darcs $5 bill in xzax hand!!!!!
sorry that last part didnt go together.
Who else from CT is going to Critical Hit?
Milktea GO! you wont play me online >.>

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
As he said, it is just a song. I don't see Lil kissing a girl just for fun.

Edit: LOL, oh. I was just at xzax's post of what is Axel talking about and fifty posts between his and mine appeared. But I realized, I just left smashboards on and thought I had refreshed it recently but no, no I didn't.

Edit2: Kissing is cute. I don't particularly like tongue kissing ever since one of my friends was like, "You know how many ***** that tongue has been on?" -_- Also, I am scared of mono.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Haha Darc.

So I made my facebook status to, "is Asian." Then I noticed someone else's status thing on the right side of your home page change to, "is totally into Asians. =P" So like a silly person, I was like, "LOL, I just saw your status and it randomly matches my status. What a kawinkadink." Then she messaged me and was like, "that was the point..." *Is oblivious to to life.*

I just started playing phoenix wright finally and it's really fun.

takieddine

Smash Master
Did you know scientists believe kissing is taken to be a form of affection, because cave men/women would chew up food and regurgigate into a baby's mouth, and this was shown to be a sign of affection from a parent. Think about that next time you think of kissing someone.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Wow, they filter the V-word? That's pretty hilarious. They also filter the 3-letter racial epithet for those of Japanese descent.

Top Bottom