• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
god, soulja boy spreading his *********** from atlanta to ct..

i'm so sorry, i apologize on behalf of my state.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So my wife and I just played a pretty epic best of 11 series. Here's the results (winner in red):

Match 1) Jam Stunna(Fox) vs. Ocean (Doc)
Match 2) Jam Stunna (Falco) vs. Ocean (Peach)
Match 3) Jam Stunna (Sheik) vs. Ocean (Peach)
Match 4) Jam Stunna (Marth) vs. Ocean (Peach)
Match 5) Jam Stunna (Peach) vs. Ocean (Peach)

BREAK

Match 6) Jam Stunna (C. Falcon) vs. Ocean (Peach)
Match 7) Jam Stunna (ICs) vs. Ocean (Peach)
Match 8) Jam Stunna (Samus) vs. Ocean (Peach)
Match 9) Jam Stunna (Doc) vs. Ocean (Peach)
Match 10) Jam Stunna (Jiggs) vs. Ocean (Peach)
Match 11) Jam Stunna (Mario) vs. Ocean (Peach)

My top tiers suck.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Superhero story update #1:

I'm still in the planning phase, and already the story is getting pretty convoluted (in the good sense of the word, if such a sense even exists). So, since I would like everyone to have some say in this project, I will put it up to a vote.

I plan to do the majority of the writing in July (I'll have plenty of time due to work), but I'm thinking about changing the direction of the project into an RPG. That woud make it easier to accomodate the large cast and the diverse powers, although I'm confident I could do the same with the original superhero story.

This wouldn't necessarily become a game, in fact I'm fairly certain it wouldn't. But it would be written as an RPG (I'm not sure yet if it would be more of a Japanese RPG or Western one). All the people who signed up would remain, but I would change around the powers you requested pretty radically to fit into an RPG universe.

So what do you guys think? Let me know if you support the original idea or if you'd rather see an RPG. You can post here, or drop me a PM or leave me a comment on my Smash Wall (I don't know what else to call it).
I'm just posting here, lol. I like the superhero story better than the rpg idea... too many rpg talk....

Why Brawl is crap
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
k

She was obsessed with that "supaman that ho" song here...haha
>_> does she even know what that's referring to? *facepalm*

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
I've decided that 10chars is for people who lack the ability to add words that do not contain 10, char, or character within the small blurb they make. It's not that hard, folks. :laugh:

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I just finished watching Kimi ga Nozomu Eien last night. It's a pretty good show, but it's very sad. Now I need to watch a comedy or something upbeat before I torture myself with School Days.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
If I'm not mistaken the first few years of xbox/360 MS lost about $1b each year. I guess gigantic corporations can afford to take the hit...
Yeah, but the fact that Sony believes they may never get all their money back on the PS3...that's mind-boggling considering they've stated they want it to have a 10-year life cycle.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
cog, I don't understand your location D:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=1373&page=136

some dude wrote a poem about me because I posted a picture of me & the little mermaid in the pictures thread.... and that's the first line in the poem. Yeah I was confused too. In case anybody hasn't seen it, btw:

(bad picture of me, but I was excited and so was she)

Yeah, but the fact that Sony believes they may never get all their money back on the PS3...that's mind-boggling considering they've stated they want it to have a 10-year life cycle.
yeah that's pretty....well, mind-boggling.

SleepyK

that is amazing, cogsmooch. she was so taken by your beard, she asked to link arms with you?

Beard is beard tier.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I know. When Ariel realized we didn't have a kid with us and that it was just me wanting to take the picture with her, she said (after I sat down), "can I put my arm through yours, like you're my prince?"

basically the little mermaid wanted me.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Trade, I'm thinking about going to New York this weekend, so I'll give Brookman a ride.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I wanna bone the chick from Flyleaf.

What the hell?... It's hideous! :"O!

Blah blah blah
Oh my gosh dude I didn't read one of those but please shut up. Give it a rest for christ's sake.
^

WOOOOOOOOOOOOowOOwoWOowOW! Seriously, what in the world are you ranting on about now?

I'm just sick of people playing conformist and playing a game just because everyone else is doing it.
Believe it or not, PoF, but I can guarantee that the majority of people who play Brawl play it because it is fun, not simply because EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING IT!!1 or for the competitive aspect, WHICH IT STILL HAS... Despite yr claims that it "isn't competitive"... Huh?

Why waste 10-20 bucks when you could just get hammered, high, or whatever the heck you choose to do with friends and play the game?
Is this a joke? LOL!!

Look around you, man. People still freaking play Melee. However, in the midst of all yr whining you seem to forget this simple fact. If you wanna do something about Brawl being the standard ATM, then maybe you should set up yr own **** tournaments rather than complaining to people who doooooon't caaaaaaare. It's called DO IT YOURSELF.

If yr not gonna help contribute yr ideas as to how you can put Melee "back on the charts", then you shouldn't be whining about it not being the standard anymore.

Sorry, now I'm ranting. =^___^=

BTW

I know the girl on the left, so I'm sure I've seen yr GF before somewhere/sometime.

clowsui

Smash Legend
lmfao at PoF *****ing about all that stuff
go talk to Overswarm, he'll tell you about how Midwest (or at least the part that plays Brawl) has figured out how to fight against every crappy part of brawl (besides tripping). INCLUDING camping.

SleepyK

lol let's drop this, please.

anyway, so, when is CT Con again?

i might want to drive there.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
did someone do an anime cat face? something like =^_^= or =._.=?

yeah, dont do those. they're like summons for me. i get pulled away from wherever i am and to wherever you are, and its sort of annoying.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
hmm cat group sounds interesting... gets some catnip.... :evil grin:

in other news wow at playstation losing 3 billion< which saddens me that nintendo didnt lose nearly that much for all the crap they have released since the wii came out... and along the lines of the ps3... MGS4 has been the greatest 21 hours of my next gen life hands down.. did anyone else get all the camomasks? jw

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Cat Fight, SHUT UP AND LET IT DROP.

EDIT: Oops. Thought I was on the last page. :D

All you New Englanders should come to Rhode Island and try a Del's frozen lemonade. Like, now.

Top Bottom