• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
what i love random spam, and trash talk its very entertaining to read

edit: its in maryland, i doubt someone is giving me a ride there + plus i doubt i can swing 40 buxs + wherever i would pay extra for staying/gas that soon if perchance i did get a ride

i digress, after reading that thread i am dissappointed at the trash talk because it is not entertaining and pointless :(

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I wish it were Melee. But I will ensure there are Melee setups there at some point in the day. I always do.

That's a shame, Dragon. If you did come you could ask JCaesar for housing while you're here. He's already housing all of NJ and a bunch of other people.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
I wish it were Melee. But I will ensure there are Melee setups there at some point in the day. I always do.

That's a shame, Dragon. If you did come you could ask JCaesar for housing while you're here. He's already housing all of NJ and a bunch of other people.
yah i mean ill c what i can do but it seems very doubtful at this point

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Something is wrong with my ears or brain... or something.

Yesterday I came home and I heard a lawn mower in the other yard. Eventually, it started to increase in volume so I went into my room and closed the doors and windows. Still, the sound was overwhelming my ears and I couldn't escape it.

Then it seemed like every sound I heard just got stuck in my head and became violently loud. A buzzsaw, conversations taking place in every house on my block (wtffff), little kids screaming, water splashing, doors slamming, church bells ringing, electric keyboards being played, ceiling fans shaking...

That doesn't sound like an ear infection does it? Seems too crazy to be one. o__o

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Something is wrong with my ears or brain... or something.

Yesterday I came home and I heard a lawn mower in the other yard. Eventually, it started to increase in volume so I went into my room and closed the doors and windows. Still, the sound was overwhelming my ears and I couldn't escape it.

Then it seemed like every sound I heard just got stuck in my head and became violently loud. A buzzsaw, conversations taking place in every house on my block (wtffff), little kids screaming, water splashing, doors slamming, church bells ringing, electric keyboards being played, ceiling fans shaking...

That doesn't sound like an ear infection does it? Seems to crazy to be one. o__o
never had one myself but that definitely does not seem normal...

Khaly

Smash Cadet
axel and i had many epic matches on yoshi story today.

i falco dair'd him twice in the same jump, for the game. without double jumping.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4783862#post4783862

here

ima make a vip group for vls fests, etc etc , soon

vls isnt going to have tourneys like the others
just
ddr
alcohol
rock band
brawl
melee
smash 64
all the good stuff
I actually just played DDR the other day for the first time and nearly wanted to steal the game, mats, and his ps2 from Noodles becuase i dont have the ps2 controller adapter for my ps3 haha

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Critical Hit 3 is on my son's birthday. Win it for Gabriel, thumbswayup!

EDIT- Or Cort, or PC Chris, or any other true/honorary CTer!

Aesir

Smash Master
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4783862#post4783862

here

ima make a vip group for vls fests, etc etc , soon

vls isnt going to have tourneys like the others
just
ddr
alcohol
rock band
brawl
melee
smash 64
all the good stuff
Yes! I love you Jake. LOL So I'm accepting Drinking dittos in melee. (this is aimed at pc) ****ING DRUNK LUIGI DITTO'S STEP IT UP SON!

V: Yeah I'm actually at Dylans house right now, he's having like some gaming party thing right now LOL.

Man this town is so boring =\ **** rock band LOL

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
a thousand times zero is still zero LOL

what am I doing burning people I don't even know

that's what he gets for being a "dylan" that isn't a "dazwa"

Top Bottom