• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Good stuff, Milktea.

So I'm playing my wife in Melee. I'm Link, she's Peach. We're fighting on Brinstar Depths, and I land a perfect sword plant on her at over 100% on the top of the stage. Yet she doesn't die. Is it even possible to DI that well?

Aesir

Smash Master
I would like at this moment to announce that I will be retiring from this program in two weeks' time because of poor ratings. Since this show is the only thing I had going for me in my life, I've decided to kill myself. I'm going to blow my brains out right on this program a week from today. So tune in next Tuesday. That should give the public relations people a week to promote the show. You ought to get a hell of a rating out of that. 50 share, easy.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> I thought the english dub for it was better, or at least made him out to be a little more crazy and therefore funny.
I remember seeing that one on TV and getting a kick out of it.

-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
congratulations on that lil, I was wondering when we would hear results!
______

Aesir quoting network again? lol I think we should call it the death hour
______

This pretty senator or yours CT is concerned for your well being, and is making connecticut look silly
http://kotaku.com/5019716/connecticut-senator-searching-for-****-scene-in-gta-iv
______

For those of you who don't know Ratatat:
http://www.imeem.com/people/cO3Bsw/music/hJAKs7A6/ratatat_seventeen_years/
http://www.imeem.com/people/0gqWL8/music/eSyJl04i/ratatat_crips/
^become enlightened

Aesir

Smash Master
You know whats funny? This kind of **** is only really a problem in America?

Crazy Politicians, high violent crime, Politicians fighting for the ignorance vote. (sorry if anyone here is born again, but a huge majority of born agains PISS ME OFF D: )

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Gettysburg is a fun one, but that whole album is filled with awesomeness
___

well she made the news therefore it counts as a win
politicians are pretty much all nuts. It seems they live in a different world than the rest of us

We're F'ed up as a nation because rather than fix a problem by attacking its cause, we focus on the resulting action. aka. blame video games for childrens violence and not the poor parenting or whatever it may be
Then suckers vote for the ones who appear to have "morals"

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
It hasn't been announced yet, but I won the AIB t-shirt contest =).
Congratulations.
So I'm playing my wife in Melee. I'm Link, she's Peach. We're fighting on Brinstar Depths, and I land a perfect sword plant on her at over 100% on the top of the stage. Yet she doesn't die. Is it even possible to DI that well?
Your wife is better than you, just accept it.
This pretty senator or yours CT is concerned for your well being, and is making connecticut look silly
http://kotaku.com/5019716/connecticut-senator-searching-for-****-scene-in-gta-iv
This is just ********.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
what is really good people who wants to play melee against someone who doesnt play that much and still lose. ill drink a pint of peppermint schnapps and show you my drunken smasher technique!

wait a minute a bunch of people were talkin about sex and i wasnt around.... aww crap.

Cort

Apple Head
old

also either Sin or keys invented that strat like 2 months ago, and I'm pretty sure it's one of their replays

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
old

also either Sin or keys invented that strat like 2 months ago, and I'm pretty sure it's one of their replays
Really?That's real sic. There was also one of ganondorf hitting 6000ft. He throws the bat up and warlock punches it against the bat when it comes back down.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
who wants to play melee against someone who doesnt play that much and still lose.
Good to hear from someone semi-close to me. Give me a call, I came over last time....so you come over. (Gas johns)

I've been playing Melee a lot more recently and stopped playing Brawl. I dont like a game where five characters from the cast can go under the stage and come out the other side among other childish things.

EDIT

Really?That's real sic. There was also one of ganondorf hitting 6000ft. He throws the bat up and warlock punches it against the bat when it comes back down.
The Melee Home run contests are better. Not trying to be a jerk...its quite true.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z3Qe7EsDow4

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
what are you doing at my house

no im not

DOUBLE LIAR
lol I thought the same thing
Ratatat is too good. Gettysburg ftw.

Lol, whenever I use the term "****" people get all weird around me since in this community we use it positively >_>.
I do the same thing...I'm also scared I'm gonna say something like "omg that was so ****" to someone that was actually ***** >_>

also that wario hrc was insane, and shut up pof

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Good to hear from someone semi-close to me. Give me a call, I came over last time....so you come over. (Gas johns)

I've been playing Melee a lot more recently and stopped playing Brawl. I dont like a game where five characters from the cast can go under the stage and come out the other side among other childish things.

EDIT

The Melee Home run contests are better. Not trying to be a jerk...its quite true.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z3Qe7EsDow4
I'm going to be in your part of town tonight to pick up Wes want to meet up?

Cort

Apple Head
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Brawl HRC is the only thing better about Brawl compared to Melee

But PoF is too busy band wagoning to use his brain

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
I went into that johnny cupcakes place when I was up there earlier this year, and most of those shirts are a little to ridiculous and expensive so I left
Then I went into newbury comics and spent an hour :]

Nana I love your little mac avi, one of the best nes games

Cort

Apple Head
what the **** are you talking about?

lol I suck too I can't even bd, too lazy. 4k ganon no bd tho :p
Are you talking about Melee or Brawl?

The no bat allowed record for Ganon in Melee is 3876 feet. The no bat drops allowed record for Ganon is 7267 feet.

>. >

Cort

Apple Head
There aren't many characters videos for stuff like NBD. I couldn't find Ganon's anyway.

The WR for no bat allowed for Ganon in Brawl is over 4200 feet, though. :s

Top Bottom