• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Sooo CT

heres what it is

Apartment: Unionville CT, beginning August 1st

Job: Avon CT, Big Y, Full time dairy $11 an hour .. itll pay the bills i suppose

so it wont be a flexible job that i could hope for, but i can keep looking

unionville is alot closer to things
its exciting.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Sooo CT

heres what it is

Apartment: Unionville CT, beginning August 1st

Job: Avon CT, Big Y, Full time dairy $11 an hour .. itll pay the bills i suppose

so it wont be a flexible job that i could hope for, but i can keep looking

unionville is alot closer to things
its exciting.
You make more than me.....

ya ***** <3

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i know im a lil late but the main reason the lakers lost was defense. defense wins games and their defense was terrible plus no andrew bynum which is one of thier key big men. the celtics defense was incredible they shut kobe down. paul pierce was incredible.

yo jam if you wanna play ping pong just gimme a call whenever im always down im supposed to be goin to this ping-pong league in middle town.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thanks for the Bday love, everyone.

Yeah, that's my name.

Season 2 is supposed to be based on Volume 4 of the novels "The Dissapearance of Suzumiya Haruhi". I read it, and it was great.
I cannot wait.

._. I hate you!
You better watch Code Geass Season 1 RIGHT NOW, so YOU can hang on suspense and feel the pain!
._. Or watch School Days already!

Or finish Episode 5 >_>.
-DD
All three will be done very soon. ****ING EP 5!! SO MUCH WORK GRRRRRRRRR but I will post it in here the moment it is done, in like huge font and make sure it's on two pages so people will know. Right now, it's looking to be the funniest DBZ related vid ever made, and it blows ep 4 outa the water :)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Every time I play Spawn, he gives me a new reason to hate Pokemon Stadium :(. Haha, Jiggs counters Metaknight.

Papito, did you say there's a league in Middletown? That's amazingly great.

_milktea

Smash Lord
LOL, nono. Here's how it works.

We get base pay 4.96, well..I do, others get more for working there longer.

Then every order we do, there is already an included gratuity. That gets split amongst us.

Then, customers ALSO tip us more sometimes and we split that too. So woo, I probably got a bunch of other people's money >_>;.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
LOL, nono. Here's how it works.

We get base pay 4.96, well..I do, others get more for working there longer.

Then every order we do, there is already an included gratuity. That gets split amongst us.

Then, customers ALSO tip us more sometimes and we split that too. So woo, I probably got a bunch of other people's money >_>;.
Even still...

37.5 hours X $4.96 = $186.

$405 - $186= $219

That's a f*ckton of tips.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
since Lil makes more than me I guess that makes me the stay at home wife.

What would you like for dinner tomorrow hubby?

_milktea

Smash Lord
I want lasagna and Jigglypuffpie!

JAM, you should play my mom in ping pong =3. I thought she would be terrible and then she ****ing obliterated me LMAO. The things I don't know about my parents..

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
That's probably correct, Lil. How many coworkers do you split the tips with? Even if there are lot, with frequent $10-20 tips that are factored into your paycheck, I could see it getting up to that amount. I told you there can be a good relationship between job satisfaction and paychecks, hah!

Jam/Papito/Thumbs/et al - I'd love to play table tennis sometime, but I live so far away from all you guys.

Also, happy birthday Modest!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I want lasagna and Jigglypuffpie!

JAM, you should play my mom in ping pong =3. I thought she would be terrible and then she ****ing obliterated me LMAO. The things I don't know about my parents..
Nope, I have a strict No-Asian policy in ping-pong. I like entering a match with at least the illusion that I can win.

clowsui

Smash Legend
yeah but aren't all asian parents good at ping pong? mine is like ridiculous at ping pong, she spikes me on every shot...

also look at me, randomly invading ct threads

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Every time I play Spawn, he gives me a new reason to hate Pokemon Stadium :(. Haha, Jiggs counters Metaknight.

Papito, did you say there's a league in Middletown? That's amazingly great.
GG before Jam. Wanna play some more? I'm starting a room for any who are interested.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I love playing table tennis, I want to play all you guys. Jam, the only way you get good is to face asians lmao. How do you think I got good? I went to the club on my campus twice a week and played the top guys in Maryland. Over time, I could control the ball more and adjust my eyes to follow it even at insane speeds. You get better by playing people better than you, and by playing people on your level. I also have a kickass paddle with good rubber. I'm eventually going to get a much more expensive one, probably Hurricane 2 or 3 ( I forgot which one the best player in the world uses, I think it's 3, course I was told that 2 years ago lol).

Also, are you incorporating any Smash themes in your superhero story? If so, have my character be obsessed with making Sonic top tier lol.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Haha, I used to get owned in table tennis down in VA by this guy from Africa. Oh my God he was soooooo good it hurt. We used to play to 21, and I considered scoring 5 points a victory.

Also, there will be some Smash-related areas of the story, but none that have to do with the game itself. It'll be based more around the people.

Also, happy birthday clowsui. Have fun driving through cornfields or whatever you guys do in the Midwest. ;)

clowsui

Smash Legend
I stole this name off of someone else...he used it b/c he was this massive CCS and Pokemon fan so uh..."Clow + Suicune = clowsui" I mean, some would say that sui represents water in Chinese but that's a rather inaccurate spelling then :<

Also, how much of this thread actually pertains to player finder/power rankings discussion? XDDD

EDIT: thanks nus <3 i wish midwest had this much spam activity...and that's why i'm going to east coast for college, so that i will have cooler people to chill out with (like you guys in CT <3) Come on, Dazwa, Darc, Milktea, Cort, Nus? Who could resist that package? That being said I'm prolly going to college in Boston so uh yeah I'll have fun driving to CT? XD

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Who is going to Anime Next this weekend? Text/call me and we can see each other. <3

PC/Kip are right? I haven't seen Kip in a million years. :D

Spencer is finally sharing a hotel room with me, too bad there will be like half a dozen other people and his girlfriend. T_T

Edit: Happy Birthday clowsui! But um, everything.

Top Bottom