• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I knew Darc and Dazwa are brothers, and coincidentally they picked opposite powers.

Here's the final roster for the story:

1)SkeepyK
2) Thumbswayup
3) AxelSlam
4) NusCirtap
5) Prince of Fire
6) LC
7) Cort
8) Cogsmooch
9) Ocean
10) Aesir
11) Dazwa
12) Milktea
13) Dr. Super
14) Brookman
15) Trademark
16) Takieddine
17) Smooth Criminal
18) Laijin
19) PC Chris
20) Solid Jake
21) Darc
22) Spawn
23) JV Smooth
24) Dark Dragoon
25) Papito
26) Mew2King*
27) Omegawhitemage
28)Omegablackmage
29) V

If I forgot anyone, just yell at me. I've already started planning the story, and where everyone fits in. I think it's going to be pretty good.

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
YOUR HOUSE IS GAY!

ps my god someone should have watched alex and I play smash today. I feel like I'm getting better at doing lucky things more frequently! haha

basically alex super-wavedashed with samus while he was like...2 feet away from my pikachu and I grabbed his hotness and upthrow--->upsmash = <3<3 and then alex proceeds to do 3 superwavedashes in a row like a freakin' champ. Idk whyI'm getting so excited. Alex is so much fun to play with.... WINK WINK

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I knew Darc and Dazwa are brothers, and coincidentally they picked opposite powers.

Here's the final roster for the story:

1)SkeepyK
2) Thumbswayup
3) AxelSlam
4) NusCirtap
5) Prince of Fire
6) LC
7) Cort
8) Cogsmooch
9) Ocean
10) Aesir
11) Dazwa
12) Milktea
13) Dr. Super
14) Brookman
15) Trademark
16) Takieddine
17) Smooth Criminal
18) Laijin
19) PC Chris
20) Solid Jake
21) Darc
22) Spawn
23) JV Smooth
24) Dark Dragoon
25) Papito
26) Mew2King*
27) Omegawhitemage
28)Omegablackmage
29) V

If I forgot anyone, just yell at me. I've already started planning the story, and where everyone fits in. I think it's going to be pretty good.
HOW COULD YOU FORGET ME?
I'm the original Yachiru =[

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Jam and I together tonight while playing online discovered that toon Link gets ***** by Charizard

you can do the death grab that marth, pit, and snake do against ness and lucas with charizard VS Toon Link up to around 110%. So Toon Link might be one of those ****ty characters now woo hoo. Toon Links kind of gay.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
GO CELTICS!!!!

Youre a Celtics fan? Good man. I'm actually a KG fan...and always have been and always will. Hes god. My respect for you has just gone up like 10 notches. I hate KOBE with a passion. They ***** and dismantled LA tonight and i loved it.

I hate everything else that Boston stands for though....Red Sox like wiener.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Well PoF, I'm not sure if it works offline, so we should test that first.

Does anyone know where I can go to play ping pong in the Hartford area?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, Darker than Black is way too good. I should get back into anime.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
cog-

that's an adult kiss. we'll do the rest when you get back.
<3
wrong scene, though. though maybe you knew that.

I hate everything else that Boston stands for though
DIAF

Celtics didn't win last night... they didn't even destroy last night...they VISCIOUSLY ***** last night. A crime was commited, and it was beautiful. Lakers got JV 5 stocked.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
the finals depended solely on who had home court advantage the most. The free throw line stats/fouls called were lopsided cuz of the bias(on both sides). Towards the end of the 3rd when LA was down by 27 for the first time Kobe went into the hole and took like 2 hits........no call of course I mean everyone was celebrating. Its sooo stupid the lakers in game 2 came back with 7min left from 24 points down, but this time the refs sealed the deal which I think wasn't fair. The Lakers were already in a hole but the refs threw dirt on them.

I think finals should be on neutral ground in all sports. It only makes sense, otherwise you'll have lopsided tendencies(like free throws and called fouls) The finals were so lame. The leauge hates Kobe and they wanted Ray Allen, and Kevin Garnet to get a championship. I <3 Ray Allen hes one of my fav players so nothing against him or Garnet, but the ref is what I hate bout the NBA playoffs. I actually dislike both teams. I like Ray Allen and Kobe puts on a good show, but I wasnt going for any team in particular. I just wanted to see a good series, but instead I got games determined by refs

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Uhhh pretty sure I heard the commentators say that the head ref was a veteran of 25 years. They have no problem calling fouls against home teams. I sincerely doubt there was a grand conspiracy of the league and refs to get the Celtics to win the championship. All refs are under intense scrutiny anyways these days after that one ref got caught cheating this season.
The Celtics plain OUTPLAYED the Lakers that game. Anyone could see that. The commentators could see that, the crowd could see that, and the Celtics could see that when they kept making baskets and the Lakers kept missing them. I suppose Vujovic (however you spell it) leaving Ray Allen wide open for like 8 3 pointers was the ref's fault too?

edit: and yeah if you're going to play worse when the crowd isn't cheering for you, no johns

Top Bottom