• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
MGS4 has a 90 minute cutscene.

Just kidding.

It has two.
that's glorious, can't wait for a ps3, when do the new ones come out? someone send an answer to my AIM or PM me ;D, kthx

I admit to liking one song from them, and it was an Iron Maiden cover (yet another band I'm not too particularly fond of). "Hallowed Be Thy Name." BEAUTIFUL guitar riffs and epic sound. Though Dani Filth's vocals are as obnoxious as ever, I'm able to actually stomach it (to a point. I'm very patient when it comes to the good bits).

It's kinda like Rammstein. I don't care for their lyrics too much, but they sound hella awesome.
i saw that song on an AMV for ninja scroll, liked it alot, and used it in a few of my vids.
Rammstein is fantastic.

goodnight ct thread

stephen you will be punched, ok sleeping fo real

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
why the **** would someone want a 90 minute cutscene in their game, let alone two

holy **** i'd like to play a game

edit: seriously that personally disturbs me

90 ****ing minutes

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> I stroke in weird ways.

Seriously, I suck at Golf so bad.
-DD

Aesir

Smash Master
Now the only question is, is he going to pick her as his running mate?

He probably should, it'll unite the democratic party and McCain will really have no chance against it. >_>

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Now the only question is, is he going to pick her as his running mate?

He probably should, it'll unite the democratic party and McCain will really have no chance against it. >_>
I hope not. People may be whining about Hillary losing now, but the Dems will be pretty united when they come to reality and realize what the alternative is if Obama loses.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I hear he is going to make Stephen Colbert his running mate.
[/madeuprumor]
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
Good stuff Obama n_n.

Work orientation is fun! I meet tons of cool people and cute Asians! I even met a chick that goes to Uconn O_O;. Tomorrow's my last day :3. I got paid these past few days to sit around, listen to policies, and eat tons of good food ;D.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Someone/some people should come over my house tomorrow. I get out of work at like 3pm.

You can watch me play Metal Gear 3 for like 6 hours!!! (Because im definitely going to finish Metal Gear Solid tonight. YUM!)

Just kidding though, we'll play smash....i'll just have to use Snake 392578754 times because I am in the biggest Metal Gear mood EVER.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Alright so I'm on YS and I'm playing around with my bro in CF dittos (trying to teach him stuff and what not)
and I'm doing w/e and just wavelanding across platforms and what not.
And I was like
It'd be so cool if i could waveland onto this platform (the left one), jump to waveland on this one (the center), then get off and waveland on this one (the right one).
and as i was saying that out loud, I ACTUALLY DID IT.
i was like
!!!!OMG!!!!!
that is all.

Aesir

Smash Master
If he makes Hillary his running mate he'll get the Hillary supporters which is a fairly good amount.

Not many people realize if the the democratic party unites faster not over time on the campaign trail it will snuff McCain. McCains a strong candidate but he doesn't exactly have the entire Republican party backing him, a Obama/Hillary team would snuff it besides theres one thing Hillary is good at it which is going against a Republican something Obama isn't exactly prepared for.

I say either Obama picks Hillary (Repeat of Reagan/Bush during the I wanna say in 1980 for some reason I hope I'm right LOL)

Or he could pick some white guy, probably one with a good foreign policy.

I've been saying since the beginning the Clintons are just Corporate Dems, but I could really see that team beating whatever McCain throws at them.

Unless McCain can mobilize the entire party I don't see him winning this, if he can't get the Conservative vote he's screwed.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
f**k that bytch Hillary.

yo sry Hillary fans out there. I'll be straight up and not sugar coat the fact that I hate her guts with the utmost amount of hate.

I'd be so upset if Obama believed in HIllary being a good VP or anything. He should use her as a running mate just to get her votes then just ditch her.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
not even just anyone not Hillary.

I think he needs to make a point by NOT doing so.

I mean if he does I hope he kicks her out or gives her no power(does something to screw her over ) after all is said and done, because she does not deserve anything. Not only has she insulted Obamas intelligence she came @ the KENNEDYS heartlessly(lol kingdom hearts). Why would you bring up JFK's death on national TV while that other Kennedy(whos name escapes me) is on his death bed/rly rly bad health(i think hes mad close to death). Thats just rude.(for lack fo a better adjective)

Aesir

Smash Master
By not doing so he'll lose out on a lot of Hillary supporters, they're demanding this. He might cave, I use to like Hillary until she sold her self off to corporate interests. Honestly though the faster the Dems unite, the easier it'll be to snuff McCain, you might get a lot of Hillary supporters just not even going to the ballots a lot of missed votes he can snag.

And didn't she bring up Obama's similarity to JFK because of the whole Mafia thing? JFK had Mob ties, and it's been thought Obama does too. (I mean seriously, he's backed by Opera LOL)

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Obama's VP will ultimately be irrelevant, as the election will come down to turnout in the end. If the Democrats can keep the interest high through November, then Obama could nominate a yellow dog and beat McCain by virtue of the Republicans being swamped at the polls.

Top Bottom