• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Sheik is so frustrating to play as, but I was winning most of my matches using her.

Starts off... I lose two stocks, and I make a miraculous comeback for three stocks.

Still, Metaknight is so hard to play against it's so stupid. *sigh*

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I've been speeding up the avatar changing process to compensate for this weekend + premium running out, so its no biggie lolol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I don't know when, but it probably won't have "for Brawl" on the title.

also I'm not sure if too many people will know where it's from.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OMG!
I've just gotten to the end of Season 1 in Code Geass..
Its so amazing...
Holy crap..
The shooting...
and Death...
and yelling...
and robots...
and craziness..
Holy **** I love this anime.
-DD

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm back.

Had prom this weekend, kinda sucked. I'm losing so much understanding of my friend. She didn't even have any expectations with me, even though I was her date for the prom. :confused:

Good to be back at our thread again, been really tired and busy. :p Did I miss anything for the past 3 days or so?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I seriously think that Shiek is a fantastic character in Brawl. She is one of my favorite characters to use.

I think that her needles are still VERY good...although most people will disagree with me on that. Her F tilt is the essence of her game. She racks up damage with EASE but the only thing I hate about her is her lack of KO moves. Seriously though, i like the fair still....you can combo with it....its not a finisher but if you are fast enough....you can lead to other attacks after it. She also crawls and has two forms of recovery. She is still extremely fast and her moves come out quick. The instruction booklet actually describes her quite well. If you can get in close to your opponent....she *****.

I've learned a few things about using Falcon, Sonic, and Shiek...They play completely different from other characters in the game in my opinion.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So my credit card bill broke $1k AGAIN. Bleh, it was half on gas/food and then clothes/bathroom products so I guess I can understand why my credit card company thought there was identity fraud. But not really, maybe it was the import stuff.

I just spent over $200 today again randomly. I will stop now.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
sheik sucks in brawl
If Shieks fair was as good as it was in melee...i guarantee you a lot of people would use her.

Thats the only problem with her in my opinion...her fair is not as good. People just need to get over that and see what other new things she can do.

You could potentially rack up the damage with shiek and then switch to Zelda for the finishers and the ranged attacks. I also think that using both Zelda and Shiek in a match was meant to be used this time around. Yes, its a slower transformation but in between KOS or when your opponent goes flying you could switch and re figure your approach. I like them both.

There are very few characters I dislike in Brawl.

ROB-truly a waste of a Megaman????
Olimar-Yes hes unique and different etc etc etc but NO ONE saw that little piece going into the game. Tails? Knuckles? Someone from castlevania? (thatd be weird...) Grey fox as a playable? they could have done better.
Mario-Water gun, enough said.
Pit-hes too girly and corny.
Lucario-Out of all characters why does HE get more powerful as he gets hurt? Stupid Mewtwo wannabe.
Ike-Roy wannabe...I personally would prefer Roy in Brawl...hes a fun character to just poke fun of.

Link, DK, shiek, zelda, luigi, Ice Climbers, GAW, Wario, and everyone else are all really good fun characters to use in my opinion and I love to always mix it up and be different people...I dont hit RANDOM...i pick my characters and I like to use everyone. Thats another thing I like about Brawl...theres better options for picking your character where as melee

"all right, should I go Peach? Marth? Fox? Capt Falcon? Falco? or Shiek? Sometimes you'll choose ganondorf or iceys if you are feeling daring. Brawl has more choices...and more choices=nice.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Spoilers for The World Ends With You below, read at your own risk:

Why the **** does Joshua suck SO much? God I miss Shiki.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
ROB-truly a waste of a Megaman????
I hate ROB. Megaman instead of ROB, sure!

Olimar-Yes hes unique and different etc etc etc but NO ONE saw that little piece going into the game. Tails? Knuckles? Someone from castlevania? (thatd be weird...) Grey fox as a playable? they could have done better.
I definitely saw Olimar being in Brawl from like... day one. <__<;

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
It's way more depressing when you try to play Shiek after maining her in Melee. My friend has the same problem with Math in brawl because his sword is smaller he has trouble with spacing and tipperz.

Aesir

Smash Master
I forgot olimar was even a nintendo chracter.

PoF- theres a movie in the pokemon games that makes characters get stronger the more they get hit. (or something to that effect) I think Lucario can learn it too not sure.

Furthermore it just makes lucario more of a usable character getting that power boost really helps his game a lot lol, though it's not something you really should strive to get every match because well, he's pretty light and can die fairly easily off the top.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Spoilers for The World Ends With You below, read at your own risk:

Why the **** does Joshua suck SO much? God I miss Shiki.
(these aren't anything that will spoil you, just future TWEWY players) I really hated
joshua when i first got him, but he grew on me. i still prefer shiki as a character

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
After watching Code Geass since 10am, I've gotten to season 2, episode 7, which is the latest one.

Let me just say, this anime has some of the hottest side-boobs ever.

T-T Now I know what Thumbs was talking about, because now I'm starving on that cliff hanger ending...
-DD

Top Bottom