• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SEXY

Smash Cadet
After watching Code Geass since 10am, I've gotten to season 2, episode 7, which is the latest one.

Let me just say, this anime has some of the hottest side-boobs ever.

T-T Now I know what Thumbs was talking about, because now I'm starving on that cliff hanger ending...
-DD

have u seen/heard of Elfen Lied? has everything a guy wants, guns, blood, story, suspence, BOOBBBSSSSS.

problem is there is like too much boobs that it declassfyed itself as a hentai to me :-( (although it was not a hentai to begin with, its an adult anime :-p)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Guns...blood....story...BOOBSSSSSSS?!
Sounds good, I'll get started later.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL My foot fell asleep so I'm poking it with sharp objects.
It feels funny.
G'nite CT!
Post and repost some .gifs while I'm asleep!
-DD

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I heard they put like Doc Mario and Roy or something on Brawl so they can add them in later through patches...is this true?

I wish Banjo-Kazooie were in Brawl.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
I heard that put like Doc Mario and ROy or something on Brawl so they can add them in later through patches...is this true?

I wish Banjo-Kazooie were in Brawl.
that was a rumor about Roy and Mewtow (doc is out). USA release of brawl will have Roy and Mewtwo while japanese version will have them as Downloadable content.

but apparently the WII is incapable of having down loaded content.... at least thats what ive read about the subject.

otherwise them plus toon Shiek/Zelda, Plus and minus, and Megaman for brawwlllll

SEXY

Smash Cadet
^PoF looks like the AVGN, an idea was next tourny he and i go, he will dress as the AVGN and id get my guitar and we'd sing the theme for lawls.

werent there actual models and/or concept art of some characters?
havent heard of that :-3 would be cool to see some

wow my arm is hurting way too much, maybe i should go lay down or something zzzz

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
^Jam, if your using one, how much better is brawl online with a lan adaptor...? :-3
Sexy, I just have a regular 2Wire modem that also doubles as a wireless router, and I have DSL. It works just fine, but the problem is that when my wife surfs the web on the computer, it lags the connection, especially when she loads graphics-intensive pages like MySpace. So. for anyone who plays me and suddenly notices tons of lag that goes away as randomly as it appeared, my wife is checking out someone's profile.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
He's gonna take you back to the past
To play the ****ty games that suck ***
He'd rather have a buffalo
Take a diarrhea dump in his ear
He'd rather eat the rotten ******* of a roadkill skunk and down it with beer
He's the angriest gamer you've ever heard
He's the angry nintendo nerd

<3 AVGN

_milktea

Smash Lord
I have a 2wire modem too and it sucks -_-;. I've shut my computer off and it still lags. It lagged when I played with SEXY, Silas, and SleepyK, and the moment I left, the lag vanished.

Gg.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
He was more like quoting.

So I found my LAN adaptor and might consider playing. I am terrible though, I've played a few times now with various friends in ffas and I seem to be pretty bad. I'm interested in how 1v1 would go. But I'll see how it is when I play kids on Thursday.

Edit: *Looks above my post* What are the chances? Everytime...

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^PoF looks like the AVGN, an idea was next tourny he and i go, he will dress as the AVGN and id get my guitar and we'd sing the theme for lawls.

havent heard of that :-3 would be cool to see some

wow my arm is hurting way too much, maybe i should go lay down or something zzzz
**** so no chance of Mewtwo or Roy being in it at all?

SEXY

Smash Cadet
**** so no chance of Mewtwo or Roy being in it at all?
no, but people were saying thats a bs reason why they cant be on since the wii has a harddrive or w/e for downloaded content. so maybe a far future idea but idk where u could squeeze them on the player roster.

Milktea - that fight in teams when it was u + silas vs me + sleepyk, and i just ran by u and wasted all my stock and then took it from Sleepyk, priceless :-3

nighty night -disappears-

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Sexy, I just have a regular 2Wire modem that also doubles as a wireless router, and I have DSL. It works just fine, but the problem is that when my wife surfs the web on the computer, it lags the connection, especially when she loads graphics-intensive pages like MySpace. So. for anyone who plays me and suddenly notices tons of lag that goes away as randomly as it appeared, my wife is checking out someone's profile.
^exactly why I jump on my neighbors unsecured linksys network (lol nubs) when I wanna play on wifi and chat at the same time
shhh

Jake, wouldn't that create one of those vicious cycles where by nature you are included on your own punch list?

Top Bottom