• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
i was doing the same thing, then i stopped and looked at all the hidden parts of the grid and i was like "yeah, i dont really wanna do this since im gonna beat sin with 1 hit anyways..."

so i just did it to Rikku, while going thru omega's dungeon. got caught with a malabarro for the 5th time and my ward didnt ward away on rikku. *failed*
HAHA the way to avoid that is to get Auron's ultimate weapon because it has first strike. So you can just kill the malabarro with one hit or flee.

The problem with completing the sphere grid with everyone is that it includes Yuna, and what does that mean? I simultaneously maxed out all my aeons stats. So imagine my suprise when I found out I had to battle against ALL of them after I killed Sin so easily. ROFL it was hilarious. When my Yojimbo came out, he immediaely used Zanmato and killed my entire pary LOL

SEXY

Smash Cadet
HAHA the way to avoid that is to get Auron's ultimate weapon because it has first strike. So you can just kill the malabarro with one hit or flee.

The problem with completing the sphere grid with everyone is that it includes Yuna, and what does that mean? I simultaneously maxed out all my aeons stats. So imagine my suprise when I found out I had to battle against ALL of them after I killed Sin so easily. ROFL it was hilarious. When my Yojimbo came out, he immediaely used Zanmato and killed my entire pary LOL
WAIT WHAT????

geez what a twist :-/ lol i dont want to fight sin now since all my Aeons maxed too X_X

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh man you're gonna have a fun time dealing with them lol. I eventually beat them by using Rikku, cause she had the highest luck of all my party. I think that increases critical hit chances and the odds of hitting someone with high evasion, which all my aeons had the max of lol. Once you beat all your aeons, it's smooth sailing from there. Yu Yevon is a joke lol.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.>...
I'm watching Code Geass now.
ITS SO DELICIOUS NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM!
If someone wants to Wifi, just lemme know.
-DD

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Oh man you're gonna have a fun time dealing with them lol. I eventually beat them by using Rikku, cause she had the highest luck of all my party. I think that increases critical hit chances and the odds of hitting someone with high evasion, which all my aeons had the max of lol. Once you beat all your aeons, it's smooth sailing from there. Yu Yevon is a joke lol.
what does "Luck" do exacty? ^_^;;

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Like I said, I'm pretty sure it increases your critical hit chances (which is good with your ultimate weapon because your aeons will have max defense) and it also may increase the odds of you hitting an opponent that has high evasion (again, aeons have max lol). I had Aruon, Wakka, and Rikku out against them and Rikku was hitting them about twice as often as the others. Auron and Wakka would miss most of the time because of the aeon's ****ing 250 evasion.

On another note,

must.....resist.....watching.....Code Geass...

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OMG! I just finished Episode 12, and all I have to say is ZOMGLOL.
Episode 10+11 were the best so far.
:3 You can't resist long Mr.Wayup.
-DD

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Like I said, I'm pretty sure it increases your critical hit chances (which is good with your ultimate weapon because your aeons will have max defense) and it also may increase the odds of you hitting an opponent that has high evasion (again, aeons have max lol). I had Aruon, Wakka, and Rikku out against them and Rikku was hitting them about twice as often as the others. Auron and Wakka would miss most of the time because of the aeon's ****ing 250 evasion.

On another note,

must.....resist.....watching.....Code Geass...

bleh i didnt even like Yuna, why did i train her up too @_@

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
::sad face::

I completely lost my sliver deck wtf. I found some extra silvers...a few rares, but not a single essence sliver. Anyone else play magic?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
bleh i didnt even like Yuna, why did i train her up too @_@
LOL same here. It was a BIG mistake haha.

OMG! I just finished Episode 12, and all I have to say is ZOMGLOL.
Episode 10+11 were the best so far.
:3 You can't resist long Mr.Wayup.
-DD
I have to, even if it kills me lol. I just can't stand waiting a week for each ep to come out. I'll go insane if I'm left with a huge cliffhanger. Ep 7 just came out for season 2. Only 18 weeks left lol. In the meantime I'm still watching Gundam Seed :mad: 14 eps in oh god when will it end

SEXY

Smash Cadet
::sad face::

I completely lost my sliver deck wtf. I found some extra silvers...a few rares, but not a single essence sliver. Anyone else play magic?
back when Yugioh league was in toys r us, me and this chick brought pokemon decks 1 day, complete with playing mat and damage counters, and drew up quite a crowd.

the dude in charge later asked us to stop since smaller kids were bringing their pokemon stuff and asking him pokemon questions which he cant answer since he only knows things about Yugioh

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I used to play magic back in 7th grade. Sooooo long ago, but one of my friends still plays it casually. He's tried so many times to get me to play it casually as well. I refuse to, though. Magic is more broken than Melee and Brawl combined haha.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
lol the world is business. So its either learn how it operates or it will make you its biotch. Also if you think music is all art and flower children playing for the love of sound you're also quite wrong. Each song you hear on the radio is probably 10% art 90% company executive decisions. I've taken a few music business classes and now I realized how unnatural our society is
Haha no I think everything on the radio now is complete garbage. It's only business in my opinion. Like you said it's the way of the world. $$$

SEXY

Smash Cadet
I used to play magic back in 7th grade. Sooooo long ago, but one of my friends still plays it casually. He's tried so many times to get me to play it casually as well. I refuse to, though. Magic is more broken than Melee and Brawl combined haha.
how do u even play magic? i played magic a handful of times with different people and i realized none of them really know how to play the game... >_>;

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I havn't played in awhile but I thought you can't die fighting your aeons? Once you beat Jecht you're in the clear no?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OMG MARK POSTED 3 TIMES!
Hi Mark =D!
I used to play magic, but I never bought any of my own cards.
Mooching off other's cards was fun.
-DD

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Oh crap, he meant Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn I think.

I'm waiting for my babysitter, so if anyone wants to play a few matches, I'm going online now.
Yeah, Fire Emblem. ;"}
I still have to beat FE9 a few more times (more like 10) so I can transfer godly stats to my chars for hardmode in Radiant Dawn, and so I can unlock Ashnard... ;~~~~;

I didn't really enjoy FFX. My friends and I went through it in basically a day and a half, and I barely payed attention to anything. *shrug*

I really liked all the colors, though.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
how do u even play magic? i played magic a handful of times with different people and i realized none of them really know how to play the game... >_>;
Trust me, you don't want to know.

I havn't played in awhile but I thought you can't die fighting your aeons? Once you beat Jecht you're in the clear no?
Not if you maxed out your aeons status like Sexy and I did. Simply complete the sphere grid with Yuna and all your aeons stats go up with hers.

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
OMG MARK POSTED 3 TIMES!
Hi Mark =D!
I used to play magic, but I never bought any of my own cards.
Mooching off other's cards was fun.
-DD
I know! I'm trying to see if i can keep up you guys! The worm at the front of this thread must be tired.:dizzy:

yeah alex has 18 different decks that we play with, but not a single sliver deck SAD FACE

PIKAAAA

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
lol tentacle is not my thing @_@

although i found this Selphie hentai manga thing in which she was shecked by a tentacle GF, i didnt saved it but luckly i found it again. only reaon why i liked it was bc it was Selphie :-3
:3 I can agree with this statement.
I also like ones with solid stories behind them, but not stuff as stupid as Bible Black...although it still is terribly good for what it is...
-DD

SEXY

Smash Cadet
:3 I can agree with this statement.
I also like ones with solid stories behind them, but not stuff as stupid as Bible Black...although it still is terribly good for what it is...
-DD
bible black bothered me, like, everyone had muscle tone. now i dont mind that but i do mind it when its like, in every scene, and shading everywhere!

also bible black itself was, like, not my boat either i guess <_>

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL here's an interesting story:

The first anime convention I ever attended was Katsucon back in February 08. During all their events, I noticed they a late night screening of the Bible Black OVA uncensored. So I thought why the hell not? I entered the room right before it started at around 1 am. The room was packed. I could only find a seat in the very back, which was right where the entrance was. So I sat down with about 100 other people and the movie began. It was in the english dub with the Japanese sub. Yes, the english voices were godawful.

Let me tell you, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in all my life. This was mostly due to the audience being awesome and bursting out laughing at just about everything sexual that happened (which was every single minute). They even cheered and booed and APPLAUDED at many scenes. It was so much fun. I remember one disgusting scene where a girl is collecting a dude's semen in a cup. EVERYONE in the room yelled, "CHUG CHUG CHUG", until she eventually drank it all....and grew a diick. Everyone then cringed. Then she grew another diick. Everyone then cheered, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH". Seriously, I could never accurately describe what happened in that room because too many hilarious things were happening too often.

This lasted a whole hour. I haven't even told the most hilarious part.

Remember how I was sitting in very back of the room near the entrance? Yeah, I could see every single person that walked in and out of that room from the very beginning. 20 minutes after it began, I see none other....than Azen exiting the room. And I'm positive he saw me as well. This made the experience all the more hilarious.

I think if Otakon has one of these screenings I'll attend it. Just to laugh that hard again.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
LOL here's an interesting story:

The first anime convention I ever attended was Katsucon back in February 08. During all their events, I noticed they a late night screening of the Bible Black OVA uncensored. So I thought why the hell not? I entered the room right before it started at around 1 am. The room was packed. I could only find a seat in the very back, which was right where the entrance was. So I sat down with about 100 other people and the movie began. It was in the english dub with the Japanese sub. Yes, the english voices were godawful.

Let me tell you, I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in all my life. This was mostly due to the audience being awesome and bursting out laughing at just about everything sexual that happened (which was every single minute). They even cheered and booed and APPLAUDED at many scenes. It was so much fun. I remember one disgusting scene where a girl is collecting a dude's semen in a cup. EVERYONE in the room yelled, "CHUG CHUG CHUG", until she eventually drank it all....and grew a diick. Everyone then cringed. Then she grew another diick. Everyone then cheered, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH". Seriously, I could never accurately describe what happened in that room because too many hilarious things were happening too often.

This lasted a whole hour. I haven't even told the most hilarious part.

Remember how I was sitting in very back of the room near the entrance? Yeah, I could see every single person that walked in and out of that room from the very beginning. 20 minutes after it began, I see none other....than Azen existing the room. And I'm positive he saw me as well. This made the experience all the more hilarious.

I think if Otakon has one of these screenings I'll attend it. Just to laugh that hard again.

i am dumbfounded :urg:

Top Bottom