• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SEXY

Smash Cadet
^if someone who lived near me knew flash well and had some thing-a-ma-jig that i can draw on that goes straight to the PC then it can be done! @_@

/awaits answer

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
how about the intro is a remake of the N64 smash video? Except put V and umm idk 4th person has to be someone at random.... -insert idea-

wow wait a minute, i just missed that ssb commericla part of ur post.

good idea :-3

ps: more women but less clothes X_X
I think the fourth person should be cort. Him and PoF had drama before we started throwing around sitcom ideas

ps. I'm in a hotel in boston and they have gamecube games on the tv, but no melee?? It costs 7 dollars for an hour and they have games like WW, tomb raider, mario party (only one controller btw), and a bunch of other games where you can accomplish nothing in one hour. Who are these dumb dumbs

Edit:
Not nudes or anything but still fun

SEXY

Smash Cadet
I wish I could be of some help but I suck. :0(
/emo

lol do u even have flash? i just checked my pc which use to be my brothers work pc and it doesnt have flash on it anymore... <_<;;;

I think the fourth person should be cort. Him and PoF had drama before we started throwing around sitcom ideas.

ps. I'm in a hotel in boston and they have gamecube games on the tv, but no melee?? It costs 7 dollars for an hour and they have games like WW, tomb raider, mario party (only one controller btw), and a bunch of other games where you can accomplish nothing in one hour. Who are these dumb dumbs
lol i forgot about that... idk if things can be Funny if cort is in it >_> maybe he can be a cross over from another sitcom? :-) like Jetson's meet the flintstones, except everyone wears shoes with laces on them ;3

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
/emo

lol do u even have flash? i just checked my pc which use to be my brothers work pc and it doesnt have flash on it anymore... <_<;;;

lol i forgot about that... idk if things can be Funny if cort is in it >_> maybe he can be a cross over from another sitcom? :-) like Jetson's meet the flintstones, except everyone wears shoes with laces on them ;3
Hahaha not /emo please haha.

I actually don't. My computer is real lame and runs bad even though there's nothing on it haha.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Hahaha not /emo please haha.

I actually don't. My computer is real lame and runs bad even though there's nothing on it haha.
lol hey ur pc is just like mine except it has several things on it and has the potential to run so much more and faster with no problems except i take crappy care of it and fill it up with virus from looking at too much hentai

we r like 2 peas in a pod lawls :-D

metapod
.....metapod...

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
^if someone who lived near me knew flash well and had some thing-a-ma-jig that i can draw on that goes straight to the PC then it can be done! @_@

/awaits answer
I have flash/am slightly proficient with it. I haven't played with it in a while but wouldn't mind starting again. What did you have in mind making?

Nana, I love your avi
the doctor is my favorite
he's always got the right prescription

SEXY

Smash Cadet
I have flash/am slightly proficient with it. I haven't played with it in a while but wouldn't mind starting again. What did you have in mind making?

Nana, I love your avi
the sitcom we have been planning for less then 2 pages now :-3 lol.

idk what to call it though...

im sick, i should be zzzing and not spam posting on the CT thread

nighty night all :-3 oo laa laaa

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman

Nana, I love your avi
Haha you know it. Doc is the coolest character ever besides Mewtwo who just kicks his *** but still.

Doc Mario for top tier.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Remember that time I beat you in Super Smash Brothers: Brawl and you got really mad and pist off?

I do. Grow up and shut up.
there's no colon, and lighten up or chill out

Because i lost to somebody whos really terrible at the game and just spams tornado when hes near people.
no johns, a wins a win, and if you couldn't get around that one move then why should he use a different move

lets all be friends in georgia :)

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Quarter to 2 am. Anyone in here want to randomly brawl? NY Smasher! Home of the best smashers :-)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Couple of things

Jake-Seriously, I know that the ONLY reason you REALLY hate me is because I beat you in a video game. Other than that I really never really did anything to make you think less of me....at all. I come off as being a f-u-c-k-n-u-t and that, I admit but once you get to know me....I'm not so bad. Sorry about what I said to you earlier. I'm bad at Brawl? Have you seen any of my other players? No. You use Snake dude....easily will be a higher tier than Meta Knight. I'll bet money on it.

Tom-Yeah, come to CT so we can play PSP games!!!!!! haha Hows that hacked thing working out for you?

Nana-You still in hs? College? give my cell a call tomorrow...(see profile)

Top Bottom