• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol i hate 4chan sometimes

that DBZ Burst Limit "what if" scenario

was probably just copypasta

****, i was excited

_milktea

Smash Lord
Hay guyz, I think I start working in a week. Around that time Darc'll be in CT for like a week wif me. If I'm not flooded by my job we should smashies a bit...

edit: OMG V WTF LOLLLLL i should have XDDD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
^Alex i miss uuuuuuuuuuu

i wanna come over with Stephen and Khaly this Friday :-) if im not sick that is.... :-(
tay
of the OH variety

edit:
Hay guyz, I think I start working in a week. Around that time Darc'll be in CT for like a week wif me. If I'm not flooded by my job we should smashies a bit...
be housed at my houze, kthx

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Someone needs to come over my house tomorrow.

Takers? ? ? ?

-POF

Nana-Where are you from? You're a Marth main in Melee, right? You qualify! You are invited sir haha

Marth ***** corpses.
Haha thank you for the invite and I agree he does. I'm from wolcott which is a bit far from North Haven which is where you are right? I'll see if I can come tomorrow nigth after work I'll keep in touch :0)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Remember that time I beat you in Super Smash Brothers: Brawl and you got really mad and pist off?

I do. Grow up and shut up.
Rofl
you funny guy you

Do you know why i got pissed?
Because i lost to somebody whos really terrible at the game and just spams tornado when hes near people.

Why do you post, im pretty sure more people are annoyed by most of your posts.
I dont think i really dislike any smashers, but your definatly an annoying one. Mainly online.

I highly suggest that you quit life, thanks.

Aesir

Smash Master
PoF why is it you get so defensive about everything? I'm pretty sure Jake was joking about the fat thing. and in any case why should it matter to you? also, didn't you call her a ho? pretty sure being called a ho is more degrading then being called fat.

I guess we should change your name to prince of irony or something, might be a tad more fitting.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Episode 1: Pof and Jake cant find the remote to the TV, little do they know that it is actually an old fashion knob tv! uhhh OOOHHH

Episode 2: V trys to capture Jake in a pokeball and digivolve Pof with his digivice he found while diggin holes in his backyard! woot woot

this stuff practically writes itself :-3

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Pof + jake = new fox sitcom idea
You would need a theme song for the pilot. I'm thinking a variation on that song from the original ssb comercial.

"Me and you, and you and me. No matter how they toss the dice we were meant to be...etc"
Frolicking followed by tackling

just because this one makes me drool as well

SEXY

Smash Cadet
You would need a theme song for the pilot. I'm thinking a variation on that song from the original ssb comercial.

"Me and you, and you and me. No matter how they toss the dice we were meant to be...etc"
Frolicking followed by tackling
how about the intro is a remake of the N64 smash video? Except put V and umm idk 4th person has to be someone at random.... -insert idea-

wow wait a minute, i just missed that ssb commericla part of ur post.

good idea :-3

ps: more women but less clothes X_X

Top Bottom