• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Budai, why are you so smart about everything?

EDIT: Not to mention good-looking?
lol fake edit.

I've been using credit cards for a couple of years now, so I need to know how they work!

ninja edit: Why are you so ridiculously, ridiculously good-looking?

ZoSo

Smash Champion
lol fake edit.

I've been using credit cards for a couple of years now, so I need to know how they work!

It was a legit edit, actually. I just did it macks fast and fooled SWF.

EDIT: I don't know, but we probably deserve a Facebook group dedicated to us.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I've noticed a lot of the quick (in the sense that I edit them right after posting) edits I've made to recent posts don't include the "Edited on:" tag at the bottom of posts.

EDIT: See?

Aesir

Smash Master
PoF is like a really bad thriller, you don't know what to expect but after the 2 hours you feel like you just wasted precious moments of your life you can never get back.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
PoF is like a really bad thriller, you don't know what to expect but after the 2 hours you feel like you just wasted precious moments of your life you can never get back.
That's a terrible analogy.

Lolian, where were you in RI? Furthermore, what were you doing in RI?

_milktea

Smash Lord
I was in Providence! Me and my friends dropped by Providence Place Mall since I'd never been ^_^;. We rolled around in the grass at that big capital building too XD.

Anyways.

I'm going to be bored most of the time. Will someone come over and play Brawl AND/or Melee with me?

Edit: Yeah that's right, I just said Brawl too. No, can't do online. My wifi sucks.

Edit 2: I tried playing Stepmania for the first time in months last night, good gosh I'm so terrible now. I suck at Melee/Brawl/Stepmania -_-;.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I don't really like malls, but it's nice as malls go.

The State House has always looked really out of place to me, like it was just painted onto the landscape.

Brawl sucks.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
yo who is that girl with the big knockers everyone keeps posting everytime i see her i find myself just watching for a lil while i cant help it cuz shes so bangin!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
>_>

okay, so when i start up my laptop, i get a blank white screen for like 2 minutes. and then it boots up like normal

can someone like.. fix that?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
So whos going saturday? Srsly
If i know you well enough / like you enough, i might house you cus im close to the CIP venue
30 mins tops.. i consider that close >_>
Let me know
Not Guarnteed though, not sure whats going on yet

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I had an overdue library book that was 20 days late
It cost me $3.75
This however will have little relation to your credit card
bwhahaha

Not uh. ;~;
PHAIL

Edit: Khaly is absolutely right. Make small purchases (like candy bars) and pay them off right away. It'll jack your credit score up, no problemo.
yeah, that one

woot! I'm right.

Khaly
scary

if only we knew

mark is good at smash. blunts anyone?

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
on a more important note, Zoso will be at my house later tonight. anyone wanna come? maybe smoke some blunts? nom nom?

text @ 463 7809

Top Bottom