• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Homalon, that was you I was playing right? Good stuff. I'd love to keep going, but alas, it is 5:00 AM. Your ROB is sick as hell.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I beat FE10 last night. *victory pump*

Now... for hard mode. =.___.=

Does anyone like that girl from the Old Navy commercial "Lights"? I haven't watched TV in over a year... I totally didn't know she was in the media now. She's so cute though. :"}

And good morning, CT thread!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Prince of fire, i found you to be a terribly obnoxious poster before i met you, mainly after seeing all the posts you make
like you said you get mad easily
you made more annoying posts crying about the world
and then apologizing 6 posts later
so that creates the first impression, over the internet or not
"hey, this guys a *******"
Like i said, your definatly not as bad in person
But the facts remain
but ill admit
losing to someone like you obviously fueled the fire.

Kbai. I dont like arguing, Thats the troof. I like cake.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I have finals today for two classes that I've missed more times than I've attended. I can't wait until these things are done. College is so beat.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I go to Naugatuck Valley cause I'm mad broke haha. But I'll probably transfer to Western cause they have a good music program.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
must.............stare...................at.......................big..........................boobs...........................girl............cant......stop!
lol congratulations you win best post of the day

nana - what do you want to do with la musica? play? produce? write? the list goes on?

also, I received a 3.4 last semester, I kick college's ***

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
lol congratulations you win best post of the day

nana - what do you want to do with la musica? play? produce? write? the list goes on?

also, I received a 3.4 last semester, I kick college's ***
I realy don't know. Play I suppose, but I just think college is so gay and it's really just a business so I wish I could drop out. Too hard to get a good job without it though. Oh well.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
I realy don't know. Play I suppose, but I just think college is so gay and it's really just a business so I wish I could drop out. Too hard to get a good job without it though. Oh well.
lol the world is business. So its either learn how it operates or it will make you its biotch. Also if you think music is all art and flower children playing for the love of sound you're also quite wrong. Each song you hear on the radio is probably 10% art 90% company executive decisions. I've taken a few music business classes and now I realized how unnatural our society is

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I beat FE10 last night. *victory pump*

Now... for hard mode. =.___.=

Does anyone like that girl from the Old Navy commercial "Lights"? I haven't watched TV in over a year... I totally didn't know she was in the media now. She's so cute though. :"}

And good morning, CT thread!
DID SOMEONE MENTION FI-

Wait, it's FF 10. Nevermind.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Oh crap, he meant Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn I think.

I'm waiting for my babysitter, so if anyone wants to play a few matches, I'm going online now.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
lol never finished 10 bc i was stuck on the monster ranch thing and leveling up everything to be all over the whole grid:D
LOL yeah I completed the sphere grid with every character. I also captured all those ****ing monsters and unlocked every arena boss. I only got 4 of the 7 ultimate weapons though. Lulu, Kimari, and Tidus' were just too hard to get lol.

SEXY

Smash Cadet
LOL yeah I completed the sphere grid with every character. I also captured all those ****ing monsters and unlocked every arena boss. I only got 4 of the 7 ultimate weapons though. Lulu, Kimari, and Tidus' were just too hard to get lol.
i was doing the same thing, then i stopped and looked at all the hidden parts of the grid and i was like "yeah, i dont really wanna do this since im gonna beat sin with 1 hit anyways..."

so i just did it to Rikku, while going thru omega's dungeon. got caught with a malabarro for the 5th time and my ward didnt ward away on rikku. *failed*

Top Bottom