• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
rofl

bad gamebattles experiences are the worst, and I think I've only.. had.. one? not even.

I wish my sleeping schedule would shut the **** up

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
1. This site has some really awesome, inexpensive, t-shirts + hoodies from independent designers: www.etsy.com (I can't stand wearing labels anymore)

2. Poffy remember that time you no-contested because I kirbysided you twice lol GG's

3. I am anti-choice along with Jam. If anyone wants to fight about it I will tomorrow. I'm actually felt a yawn coming on so I'm going with that.

4. Tarmacker and I had some fun matches today. Switching from brawl to melee and back again is like jumping from a hot tub/cold pool/hot tub

5. Single post summary ftw!

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Are you talking about the games on each system or.....overall system capabilities and experience?

The DS has more FUN games...but they get boring within a good half hour....most of them are puzzle or adventure games.

DS-you can run NES, customized or made games, and you can run NDS roms...oh yeah and you can get a calendar, notepad, address book, and some other useless crap.

PSP-NES, SNES, sega genesis, atari 2600, atari 5800, atari lynx, ps1 emulation, gameboy advance, gameboy color, Sega Gamegear, .mp4 movie support, photo viewer, (.bmp, .png, and .jpeg support) rss channels, import downloads from your ps3 to your psp, run psp iso images, (backups, or downloaded games) customize the XMB, run ps3 games (lair....i think only now) on your psp, switch operating systems (downgrade!) and oh yeah....if the system stops working...you can FIX it with pandoras battery. The DS is not better. It LOOKS cooler, i'll give the DS that for sure.

I have both....and I like them both...but the Nintendo DS just has little useless add ons that no one really uses.....they are corny. A microphone-How many games actually use that? Touch screen-bothers my hand on some games (phantom hourglass)

On a side note-Zoo Keeper, Phantom Hourglass, Brain Age, and Big Brain Academy are the best games for the DS. Has anyone played the new ninja gaiden? I need to download that for my DS asap. :) modded DS's are cool.

Edit-Dr Super-The first time you edge guarded me...the second time...i tried to spike tooooo early and i fell to my death.... I came back and ***** you both the next game though. I had 5 Ko's and you both had one. I made up for it.

I LOVE to play as Snake now...I dont care if im not THAT good with him...hes just sooo fun....i laugh everytime i kill someone with Snake... "haha, you died from my bomb *****!" or something along those lines goes through my mind haha

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Brawl’s director, Masahiro Sakurai, provided the voice for King Dedede.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
sometimes you gotta look nice
I agree.

I used to frown upon looking nice in public and just did not really care but after having to dress up everyday for work at my previous job, I grew to love it. I like to look nice and presentable...it shows a sense of class.

Edit- Cort-No, I havent seen what you can do yet and plus Meta Knight trying to KO your HEAVY (most likely getting to at least 150% everytime) dash cancelling edge guarding u smash snake is going to be beyond difficult. I'm not going to throw away twenty dollars. Plus, im unemployed right now.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Sorry for leaving you hanging in that match PoF, Gabriel woke up and we had to feed him. Good matches though, I hope to see you this Friday.

Cort

Apple Head
Edit- Cort-No, I havent johnned what you can do yet and plus Meta John trying to john your HEAVY (most likely johnning to at least 150% everytime) john cancelling john guarding u smash snake is going to be beyond difficult. I'm not going to john away twenty john. Plus, john john john john.
Are you johnning about Meta Knight? And who said I was using Snake?

I just recall you saying you were going to beat me, and a money match would be wonderful.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cort, you have to let him choose your character. That's how money matches are played. Jeez, you noob.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
PoF, I can understand a stipulation on the match to make it more interesting, but YOU'RE the one who issued the challenge, not Cort. Either man up or shut up.

Cort

Apple Head
Best of 5 with ESTICLE rules, they're pretty basic/simple/fair

And you know, for someone that said they were going to beat me, wouldn't any amount be okay considering well, you think you're going to win?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The DarkPrince of Tennis.

He'd challenge people to matches, lose, then get caught crying later.

and PoF, it only makes sense. Since you issued the challenge, declaring that you were going to win, any amount of money should not be an issue for you, since you'll be winning it, right? Character johns don't apply.

Also, Isai posted in here.

Top Bottom