• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
this is my favorite kind of abortion:

You should read over your posts before you click submit to prevent confusion.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.>...
Well, I'm against abortion, but I am a compassionate person to the sense that if you're *****, it isn't your child that you wanted, you should just give it up for adoption unless your mortal life, or physical or mental health is in danger from the pregnancy.

<.< Its just the right thing to do, and you can't feel bad about it after.
-DD

Brookman

Smash Hero
Since we're on the subject: I don't believe in ****. Pregnant? No johns *****.

**** is like losing a tooth. Even if you don't believe in the tooth fair anymore you're parents are still going to give you a dollar for that tooth.

Which brings me to my next subject: The Easter Bunny.

I think someone should **** the easter bunny, and then if the easter bunny gets an abortion we can close debate.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Hmmmmm (IM POSTING... WOW!!!) Ok.... so why are we talking about abortion??? Seriously how did this debate come about?

P.S Lawls @ Darc's Sig

Cort

Apple Head
Didn't you guys see the last south park episode? If you can't have babies, you're a man.

If that guy is actually pregnant, he's not a guy.

Aesir

Smash Master
If you took a couple of David Bowies and stuck one of the David Bowies on the top of another David Bowie,then attach another David Bowie to the end of each o the arms of the upper of the first two David Bowies and wrapped the whole business up in a dirty beach robe you would then have something which didn't exactly look like John Watson, but which those who knew him would find hauntingly familiar

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Make sure to take pix, if you get any.

Also, make sure you're naked in them.

...and your ***** is visible.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
so today i went to the zoo
i took the train from port chester
and waved at chris' house when i drove by

the gorillas pooped in their hand, and ate it. i laughed
and cried

then
later
a goose landed in the lions area.
and he attacked it
but the goose jumped , air dodged, and glided just in time
the lion then roared
and i smiled.
goodnight CT
ima read the zombie survival guide nows

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i don't think the double/triple/quad posting is amusing or anything like that. i actually have worries about the thread being closed as well, no one wants to tell me if they're legitimate.

i'm pro-choice., as if it matters.

demetri, i appreciate the spartan reference, i was going to make it myself

lil, your opinion would matter the most here, as you are the only person here who can get preggers

so, on a less serious note

SOME MOTHER ****ER THREW AWAY MY DUNKIN DONUT MEN!!!(a customer, not an employee), also, it wasn't on my shift or i would have jumped the counter and beat the **** out of them(no exageration).

so, i present to you, the smashboards, DD-Men version 2.0, now with improved sign of awesomeness

enjoi

Top Bottom