• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
i don't think the double/triple/quad posting is amusing or anything like that. i actually have worries about the thread being closed as well, no one wants to tell me if they're legitimate.

i'm pro-choice., as if it matters.

demetri, i appreciate the spartan reference, i was going to make it myself

lil, your opinion would matter the most here, as you are the only person here who can get preggers

so, on a less serious note

SOME MOTHER ****ER THREW AWAY MY DUNKIN DONUT MEN!!!(a customer, not an employee), also, it wasn't on my shift or i would have jumped the counter and beat the **** out of them(no exageration).

so, i present to you, the smashboards, DD-Men version 2.0, now with improved sign of awesomeness

enjoi
quoted for this page, as i had no idea it was the last post of the page

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I'm pro-choice.

I don't think I'd sleep with a girl that was pro-life, I don't know anything about the legal system but if they're pro-life and want to keep the baby but you don't, do you still have to pay child support? Probably, and that sucks. I am a horrible person because that's the first thing I ask when I meet a girl. Just kidding.

Did anyone else go to the body exhibit and see those fetuses in different stages? It was freaky.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm pro-choice.

I don't think I'd sleep with a girl that was pro-life, I don't know anything about the legal system but if they're pro-life and want to keep the baby but you don't, do you still have to pay child support? Probably, and that sucks. I am a horrible person because that's the first thing I ask when I meet a girl. Just kidding.

Did anyone else go to the body exhibit and see those fetuses in different stages? It was freaky.
Just kidding, but not really.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah, I was totally just kidding about asking it first but I do ask. :D

So I got one of my ghetto friends to watch Death Note. He was like, Kira is wack etc. So I started discussing Kira and his insanity to save the world etc and he goes no, why would he not bang Misa? I would've banged her like: *Demonstrates.*

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I was totally just kidding about asking it first but I do ask. :D

So I got one of my ghetto friends to watch Death Note. He was like, Kira is wack etc. So I started discussing Kira and his insanity to save the world etc and he goes no, why would he not bang Misa? I would've banged her like: *Demonstrates.*
Like this?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
No.
More like this.

Also, when Alex said "DD-Men 2.0"
He totally mind gamed me into thinking he was introducing me to a pregnant man or something.
lolwut.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Not cool Mike, taking credit for my find! ERRR gay (No pun intended haha)

"You sucked his balls!? Don't you want to take things a bit slow?"
"Well yeah, but we're in love!" haha haha haha

SOME MOTHER ****ER THREW AWAY MY DUNKIN DONUT MEN!!!(a customer, not an employee), also, it wasn't on my shift or i would have jumped the counter and beat the **** out of them(no exageration).

so, i present to you, the smashboards, DD-Men version 2.0, now with improved sign of awesomeness

enjoi

HAHA, DUDE...GOOD STUFF....HAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA SERIOUSLY, THATS HILARIOUS.

Falcon Punch: Natures Abortion
Agreed. If some chick got punched in the chest (or just anywhere...) by the Falcon Punch...her future child would just get.....demolished.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
gamestop/ebay for cheapish psp i guess... also the sexi princess > fran in ff xii [forget her name], agree with you about tales though and forget gamestop i just remembered we sell them used for 120... you can probably get cheaper
edit: parappa the rapper was the ****, onionhead kungfu master rappin ftw

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I ****ING HATE OLIMAR!!!

Okay, so he goes Shadow Moses, then I choose my stage, FD and he exits, so I'm like whatever. Then he goes Lylat Cruise which I can't recover on, so I lose. Then I choose FD again, he exits, goes to some gay stage and I lose the set. ****ing ******** people. That's not how it goes.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I ****ING HATE OLIMAR!!!

Okay, so he goes Shadow Moses, then I choose my stage, FD and he exits, so I'm like whatever. Then he goes Lylat Cruise which I can't recover on, so I lose. Then I choose FD again, he exits, goes to some gay stage and I lose the set. ****ing ******** people. That's not how it goes.
don't hate the player

hate the game

(brawl)

lolololol

Top Bottom