• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
holy poop

this psp browser is terrible...

at least it is free

but im probably never gonna use it again >_>

edit (on computer): savor that ">_>", because it took me a thousand years to type.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I laugh at anyone that spends more than 15 dollars for a shirt
oh paul, this is so true

I think my scrub friends tell me to not use characters too.
*enforces low tier rule*

yay for being scrub friend ^.^

i'm going to go sit at the auto body shop for an hour now to get my headlight fixed, cya in a bit ct threadz

Cort

Apple Head
I was interested in getting a PSP but I have no idea how to haxor it and all the guides I've ever read were extremely not noob friendly and vomited out silly terms I've never heard before constantly thus making me quit instantly.

/pant

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Edit- Cort-No, I havent seen what you can do yet and plus Meta Knight trying to KO your HEAVY (most likely getting to at least 150% everytime) dash cancelling edge guarding u smash snake is going to be beyond difficult. I'm not going to throw away twenty dollars. Plus, im unemployed right now.
i need to make some room for this one

Cort

Apple Head
ROFL DBR went from not DIing/DIing into combos to not air dodging, so good

Did you see Zelgadis waveshining with DDD? It's so impressive @_@

SideFX makes ****ing amazing videos though, I'll give him that.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I like Hella's Sonic.
Someone convince me to play a cool RPG!
Perhaps WoW or something, I dont know, I have a whole week to kill >_<.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I was interested in getting a PSP but I have no idea how to haxor it and all the guides I've ever read were extremely not noob friendly and vomited out silly terms I've never heard before constantly thus making me quit instantly.

/pant
I can help you out if you want.....I've been playing around with that thing for years and know the best sites to visit.

Edit Khaly-Go play Chrono Trigger, (snes emulator!) Ocarina Of Time, (Like im doing right now!) FF8, or Legend Of Mana

Better yet MGS4 is coming out soon so freshing up on Metal Gear: Solid, Sons of Liberty (or Substance) or Snake Eater (Subsistence) would not be a bad idea either.

I am so beyond pumped for the Special Edition of Metal Gear 4...games going to be off the hinges yo!

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I know.. I quit it once... and my cravings are coming back.
=[

Dude! I still need to find a cheap slim PSP.
And a place to download ISOs of all the games I could ever want ;>

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
SO YAH you post a lot.

It's not absurd. >_>

It's perfectly logical, after the second trimester the heart/lungs the vital stuff begins to form. though at around 10 weeks it begins to form more human qualities this is just an average and every pregnancy is different.

in terms of biology it has basically nothing even remotely similar to a human at least not till the end of the first trimester where it gains a heart and lungs. blah blah.

It's basically a rule by most doctors not to allow an abortion after the first trimester unless it's a danger to the mother.

Though you can be strict and say it isn't until after the first 12 days, as thats when the real pregnancy process begins before that it's more a less the embryo getting read to start.
are we done talking about this? :( Time cutoff lines are currently drawn in abortion laws... but philosophically and logically that makes no sense, because the cutoffs are arbitrarily obscure. If the cutoff is the beginning of the 2nd trimester then what is the difference between 1 day before that cutoff and 1 day after? Or 1 hour? Or 3 days? 1 minute? It's impossible to say, and therefore the logical conclusion would be conception.
All that said it definitely should not be made illegal now. All people standing outside clinics with signs should instead open up or support non-profit non-abortion clinics offering support and adoption services to pregnant women.

Didn't you guys see the last south park episode? If you can't have babies, you're a man.

If that guy is actually pregnant, he's not a guy.
"he" has woman parts

prince albert fo' lyfe
lmao pics plz

i like your avatar cort
yehs

ALSO, Funspot is fairly amazing... who's been? My wife ***** the Dr Mario machine's high score lol

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Seriously thinking about playing FF7 over again, on my PSP.
And then download Crisis Core and play that.

XD

Edit; No, I didnt. I should go get it sometime today >_>.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
got my passenger headlight fixed, but they couldn't install the brackets due to bumper damage. no worries, nothing serious, just if my car is flipped upside down and shaken with the hood off, the light would fall out =P.

khaly, just sit in my room and play any of my games for a week. any of them would keep you busy for that long, but. if you want to play 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, i'd recommend any Final fantasy game. at the moment, i'd probably say tactics, since it's oh so tactical

LIKE BRAWL!!!

(i hope people realize that was a joke)

ok, off to wethersfield for melee

take it easy ladies

ps. the DBR video almost made brawl look good! if only it wasn't so unrealistic =\

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I have nothing to do this week, except massive amounts of homework.

Raaaaahhh =[

edit: I let my friend down the street borrow it.
I decided that I didn't like Brawl, so I let them play it.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I think Brawl is plenty tactical and skill intensive to be honest. I just don't want to learn the game, cause I can play melee already :L

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I actually want to try to beat FF7 [Including the Weapons] legitimately, without using the W-Item dupe, or any other glitches. I actually want to breed a bunch of Chocobos XD

Brookman

Smash Hero
I like earthbound a lot cause the rock candy glitch.

I like FFT a lot cause of the AP glitches.

I like CC a lot cause of new game/continue plus, item duping, and built in fast forward option.

I dislike ff7 for lack of new game plus.

I like mario rpg cause it's pretty.

rockcrab100

Smash Cadet
I like the paper mario series except the last one for the wii. >.>

Earthbound is fun.

Mario Rpg was pretty good at the time, I remember seeing samus and being confused.

Edit; I've never played a FF game before, which one should I buy? o_o'

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Snalp, Khaly, I never finished Xenogears either. I need to find my PSX memory card ;-;

Top Bottom