• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

shanus

Smash Hero
yeah online you have to buffer in your attakcs like crazy. It seems to lag a lot less in 1v1s, anything larger and it gets fairly choppy at times

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Next esticle should have Brawl....BREASTICLE!! *insert picture of ZSS with BREASTICLE across her chest*

edit/ I really hope you didn't miss my sarcasm a few pages back there Khaly. Although, nintendo might be right on accident....Marth is retardly broken.

I've had the game now for 36 hrs. I've beaten the SSE, unlocking everyone, beat classic on Hard five times, and did 40 event matches all on Hard.

shanus

Smash Hero
its choppy for me all the time >_> even if its 1vs1 and the person is close to me. I have fast internet too :(
we were playing with someone about 5 minutes from us to try it out and still got occasional lag bursts, but when we kept the game size smaller it seemed to work pretty well. Wanna try a couple online later (FC in the profile)?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think if you just get rid of any interference to the Wifi connection, like other computers, walls, etc., then the lag drops almost completely.
I played 656, and had some lag, then I played someone from NJ, with no lag, later in the day, when other computers in my home weren't in use.

-DD

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
the two posters above me are lovely people and one of them is avoiding playing me in a peach ditto cause they are scared i'll embarass them!

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
well brookman lets start by saying, how did you parents handle the news?? When mine found out I told them it helps me with my school work.
lol thats always a safe excuse

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I want to play melee/brawl tomorrow (tuesday) I am available all day and have my entire apartment to myself...anyone is welcome to come if they want to.

Does anyone want to come?

B.y.o.b (bring your own brawl if you want to play that) and please do.

ANY TAKERS????

A turnip a day keeps brookman away

noodles

Smash Champion
ill play hard to find wifi matches in ct

dr super ill add you to...

and to unlock young link beat classic after you beat SSE

PS the last part of sse suked salty ball sax

Cort

Apple Head
I found a way to buy cocaine on craigs list so I've been doing that recently, as well as lots of antidepressants

I'm not sure if I should tell my mom

discuss??

edit// Do you think you're mentally addicted to it?

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
so today i played brawl for the first time, and i 3s'd my friend who played the game for hours and what not.
i chose random, it was lucas.
and i **** so hard with him.
all the chars, well, most of them that i played with are amazing. esp. luigi with his fair (OMG)
and diddy ***** and blahblah.
but i kept on trying to wavedash but it didn't work and i was sad :[

Papito

Smash Journeyman
ok lets throw stones at miguel just cuz i was trying to be positive about brawl.

anyone who doesnt like me kiss my ***

brookman if you smoke holla at your boy i can get some crazy ****.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i understand sarcasm so here it goes

im pretty sure like 98 percent of you guys are virgins a bunch of scrubby *** losers with no shape-ups bummy *** clothes

none of you will get laid till you like 30 or probably never

allways stuck in the house playing video games not knowing what the real world is like if you ever get into a fight youll get massacered.

plus no one would ever have the balls to say **** to my face.

a bunch of musty smelling corn balls

and its a shame cuz i really liked everyone

i really dont like bieng f'd with cuz i never came at anybody side ways given my age its a shame i had to act like this

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
papito, that's not very nice/true

on another note, bring your "crazy ****" before the brawl tourny, i have a nice bubbler.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
LOL, I listen to Enya. Everyone thinks I'm weird. >.>

LOL, Papito is too good. He sounds like a friend of mine from work. Didn't everyone already do the "You suck at video games." "Well you suck at life." debate already?

Well, I disagree with pretty much every quality you portrayed upon us except I probably would get massacred in a fight. ROFL, I'm a pacifist, but luckily nobody has ever wanted to hurt innocent me in my entire being. :D

But musty smelling corn balls??? I wasn't offended by anything but smelly??? I am probably the best smelling boy you'll ever meet. ^_~

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Papito.
As a fellow smasher and friend,
I offer you the opportunity to be in a happy place, along with Alex and perhaps Brookman.

Love,
Khaly.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
i understand sarcasm so here it goes

im pretty sure like 98 percent of you guys are virgins a bunch of scrubby *** losers with no shape-ups bummy *** clothes

none of you will get laid till you like 30 or probably never

allways stuck in the house playing video games not knowing what the real world is like if you ever get into a fight youll get massacered.

plus no one would ever have the balls to say **** to my face.

a bunch of musty smelling corn balls

and its a shame cuz i really liked everyone
i'm a pretty cool kid.
i know what goes down IRL.
my clothes are pretty awsm.
i smell pretty amazing when i'm not scooting.
or playing DDR.
and yeah
i'm a cool cat.
:]

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
lolz at papi and talk of illegal substances. Its like the steroids of the video game world. I hope they don't start testing before tournaments

and listening to Enya isn't as strange as Bjork...

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
You go there youre gone forever
I go there Ill lose my way
If we stay here were not together
Anywhere is

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
I brushed against those freckles that I hated so,
Life goes on and I heave a little sigh for you.
It's heavy, the love that I would share for you,
But it dissolves like it was just a sugar cube.
Now the little pain sitting in my heart
Has shrunk in a bit, but it really does hurt me now.
Those silly horoscopes, I
Guess I can't trust them after all.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
LOL, I really thought I was the only one. XD @ more enya lyrics by darc.

Edit: I just saw the mass madness photos milktea put up, LOL. They're too good. Darc, why are you so terrified of me??? I think I'm going to go put them up on facebook now because banks told me to at mass madness.

Top Bottom