• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
How do you put your Brawl FC below your Location and stuff?
It's in the profile options in your used control panel.

where can i find my friend code? =O
The first time you connect to Wi-Fi mode it'll tell you. Go to your friend roster in Wi-Fi mode and it'll show your code if you missed it the first time.

Lulz I hadn't refreshed the page in a while, DD beat me to it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=D 16 Days?!
Thats more than 2 Weeks!
Wowzers!
GO GO GADGET CALENDAR!
*GASPS*
The 25th? Neato.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lol unbanned

1976-9833-7197

I unlocked every stage/character in 2 hours via this method:

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=41826201

+ using 'lightning/fast' speed as a setting as well
that sounds really boring

new avatar/new location/...and could it be? a new title!

oh and my brawl friend code etc. if you want to add me go ahead but im still playing 1p so meh

and my brawl code has 8888 in it...8888 is also in sleepyk's wii code...CRAZY

Cort

Apple Head
The SSE is just a kirby game that takes 10 hours to unlock all the characters <_< I'd rather mash start for 2 hours to get them all

Plus the sound of Peach dying every 10 seconds soothes me.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Ahh...
That was fun.
Beating the snot out of some people on GameBattles just makes me want to go to bed.
G'nite CT.
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I bought a Wii just to get Brawl.
So in total, I've spent 180+100+50 = 330 dollars to play this game.

ROFL
freaking wiimote+nunchuk is like 60 bucks by itself.

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I paid $425 (plus 40 for shipping) for a Wii (for a new one on Ebay) to make sure I would have it in time for the game. Then, after paying for two copies of the game, I bought a 3rd on at the Gamestop tournament, just so my friends and I could stay up all night playing last night.

So, with the purchase of a couple of extra Gamecube controllers the total has come to:

465 + 3(53) + 25 = $649!

I hate Nintendo's production and marketing departments. Wii shortages and discontinuing the Gamecube controllers. Morons.

Video games are still top-notch, though!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
BESTICLE?

CD Factories are amazing. I think it might be the only automated unlocking I'll do because it's just that awesome.

EDIT: Wouldn't Brawl Teams Melee Singles be better?

I mean, Brawl Singles is terrible at the moment, I seem to only like it when items are on (except for dragoon, lol)

And the only reason I'd suggest Melee singles over Melee teams is because of a lack of singles tournament otherwise...

Brawl singles would seriously take forever though.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i guess some people just dont want to let go of melee come on stop living in the past.

is it just me or do characters cancel moves by themselves its like you dont have to press L or whatever people prefer

_milktea

Smash Lord
Yea sure @ Dazwa. I said Brawl singles because I figured scrubs would be more fascinated by that LOOOL. I dun care :3.

Edit: Or we just find Melee to be a better game @ Papito.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i guess some people just dont want to let go of melee come on stop living in the past.

is it just me or do characters cancel moves by themselves its like you dont have to press L or whatever people prefer
i guess some people are just jerks come on stop being an ***.

Now, we can both agree that if we worded our posts better, neither of us would sound like we were flaming.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i guess some people are just jerks come on stop being an ***.

i know your not trying to get funny wit me

any ways back to milk tea, maybe everyone is so used to melee its hard to make the transition to brawl. do you really think melee is better? i say give it a while only time can tell.

_milktea

Smash Lord
I'm going to hope that I grow to love Brawl but as of now, bleh, feels like mashing buttons lawl lawl. I'll still play though =P.

I don't know if the beginning of Melee was like that. I was like, 11 years old? XD.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
back in the day i used to play smash for the 64, me and my friends played like every day, then when melee came out we were like this game aint that great i like the first one better.
after a while i got used to it and became addicted like everyone else. its a video game once you learn it everything just comes together. cort was right brawl is a completely diffrent game but people will learn and eventually melee will fade away.

atleast thats what the past has taught me.

Scar

#HarveyDent
It's pretty clear that papito just doesn't know how good Melee is. It's CLEAR at this point that Melee is a more competitive game than Brawl ever will be. It's quite obviously inferior in many ways. Continuing to play Melee is not living in the past just as wanting to play Brawl isn't being a scrub @ Melee, and I don't think either side appreciates either positions.

In summary, Melee>Brawl, the community should just be split and that should be the end of it. Truly competitive gamers will prefer Brawl, people who don't mind camping and losing randomly for no reason can play Brawl.

IMO Melee will fade away AFTER Brawl has already done so. Just my opinion.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
you dont get it

its to early to be thinking like that. ofcourse i love melee no doubt about that you gotta be more open minded the majority of people who play smash dont play advance smash, and the people who do will figure this game out and set the standard skill wise. after that the rest who wanna advance will follow. thats my prediction homie.

after all no one wants to be left behind.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Scrubs say "I didn't have enough time" and do nothing about it. Good players learn the game. All the good players have already played Brawl, we haven't found anything to toy with. There is no depth to the game, and it's not too early to think about it.

You can argue that it took a while to figure out everything in Melee, but the community was small and loose at the beginning of SSBM. At Brawl's launch there were hundreds of Smashers eager to find something to abuse. We are looking everywhere there is to look, nothing's really turning up. Besides tripping randomly. Maybe we can figure that one out.

Top Bottom