• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

the656

Smash Journeyman
So I went to the Hamden GameStop for the brawl tournament. I thought the rules were terrible, 1 minute, random character,battlefield, med. items. I got to play as Link but I SD myself and the other player kept running away after that

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL
RANDOM CHARACTERS.
Well...I suppose I'd be fine...
If I don't land on...
A) PEACH.
B) LINK.
C) YOSHI.
D) Wario(?)
E) Diddy Kong.

>.> But yea. Wow. After this, nubs should LOVE Competitive play.
Until they lose...
>.< I start at 10Pm, Wish me luck!
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Rofl.
This is ridiculous.
I hope we get to select at my GameStop...
Heck, I hope we play STOCK at my GameStop.
-DD

the656

Smash Journeyman
wow...random chars? is that a joke?

no they said they did it, because "everyone will have the same experiance" or something like that

I think the random character was also because they didn't want everyone 1 by 1 to pick there character in tournament melee mode

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
no they said they did it, because "everyone will have the same experiance" or something like that

I think the random character was also because they didn't want everyone 1 by 1 to pick there character in tournament melee mode
LAZY SOBS >.>;

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
call of duty till markstyle gets here
smash with markstyle when he gets here
smoke a blunt with markstyle
go to brawl tourny stoned @ 9:30
win brawl tourny stoned and laugh at the kids there

that's my 4 hours (y)

edit: woah just went outside for a second, the wind is blowing like the world is trying to destroy itself before brawl is released, the ultimate release date pushback! world going boom, neato ^.^

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Silas do you have bf2 I wanna play infantry with someone
nope, sorry guy. and even if i did, my last AA's just died, no more xbox tonight :'(, but i just got a call from my buddy at gamestop, the local scrubs are talking trash, gunna head out in a bit for some MM's ;D

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
nope, sorry guy. and even if i did, my last AA's just died, no more xbox tonight :'(, but i just got a call from my buddy at gamestop, the local scrubs are talking trash, gunna head out in a bit for some MM's ;D
Lol...
I can't wait for Alex to get his monies taken away.
Then he can't get more Double As!

-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Silas that sounds like an awesome 4 hours. I would probably be doing the exact same if I weren't going to be on a 6 hour plain flight back to jersey. Coming home blows but I'm looking forward to just walking in and picking up my copy and ignoring the dumb gamestop tournaments

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
no one had the balls to MM, controller johns, i got *****. couldn't figure it out for the life of me(literally?)(pun!) started as zelda, turned into sheik after a good 15 seconds, back to zelda, got beat up, back to sheik. pressing 2 made me aerial dodge instead of fair...so...no clue at all. stoner johns too maybe? meh.

*takes batteries out of wiimote to play xbox*

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
yes....very much so controller johns. I was planning on using my gc controller and to use that piece of shihit made it so that all I could do was jump around like a ******. DURRRRRR

POWERKICK'd

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuOvqeABHvQ
Epic cartoons.
I've never seen so many angry ticks come out of someone's nipples.
Or so much anal bleeding.
Yea, I bet those of you who wanted to skip over this are now questioning: "Omg...maybe I SHOULD watch this..."

DO it.
-DD
I saw that when it first came out 8 years ago. I was there, man. So good, anyway.

MM8 was long but fun and interesting. M2K won singles afaik.

KDJ won the grand finals in the Nintendo tournament in NYC.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
no one had the balls to MM, controller johns, i got *****. couldn't figure it out for the life of me(literally?)(pun!) started as zelda, turned into sheik after a good 15 seconds, back to zelda, got beat up, back to sheik. pressing 2 made me aerial dodge instead of fair...so...no clue at all. stoner johns too maybe? meh.

*takes batteries out of wiimote to play xbox*
I have controller johns.
I was playijng Kirby, owning it up.
Then, I accidently grabbed a fan, so I was like.. COOL! A FAN!
Then I realized I didn't know how to throw.
So, while I was fiddling around with it, a smash ball appeared, and my asian pikachu opponent volt tackled me.

Good times were had though.
Anyone else getting mad laggy wifi?
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i won the new britain gamestop brawl i got some gay trophy.

the district round is on the 15th at rocky hill did any of you guys win at the other ones?

Papito

Smash Journeyman
oh that sucks man, the rules were mad gay there were mad heads and they didnt want the tournament to go all night.

but the second round should be better it starts at 2:00

noodles

Smash Champion
oh that sucks man, the rules were mad gay there were mad heads and they didnt want the tournament to go all night.

but the second round should be better it starts at 2:00

yeah that way it'll last longer good luck

noodles

Smash Champion
i played on the with anyone thing and that was laggy whats more they took forever to set me up with someone else

Top Bottom