• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Chubs

Smash Rookie
yeah you guys are lucky you got to pick. I had the crappiest tournament ever. random characters, 1 minute, items, and the most f'ed up controls ever. I got to play as Pokemon trainer and I lost to some fat guy who had the japanese import.

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
PM from Prince of Fire:

HAHA ims ure you SUCK, so stop talking.

Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
hi my name is prince of fire and i have no clue how to use the logics
Whats your wii system number? I'll kick your A-S-S when Brawl is out with Ike...or whoever the heck you want me to be...i do not care.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
OMG I just got a Wii, it was used, how do I connect online and stuff?
Someone AIM me.

I Eat Tho Pho

Help me set up my Wii for Wifi brawl and I'll pray with you!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i won the new britain gamestop brawl i got some gay trophy.

the district round is on the 15th at rocky hill did any of you guys win at the other ones?
that's a mile from my house, we should play beforehand, and then i'll just drive you there for the tourny

noodles

Smash Champion
i think i like link better in melee though they screwed up his tether recover ALOT. im gonna main
pit
ike
link

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Everyone shut up
there's nothing to "discuss"
Everything has already been decided
It's official
According to the Official Nintendo Players Guide
the only character to recieve the highest ranking of a "9"
is....
MARTH!
No need to use any other characters now.
Let's all enjoy Super Marth Brothers Brawl

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I stopped by target on my way home from a friend's house last night and they had a million copies left. -.- I started playing but 1v1 is really boring after only a short period of time. Good game in general though, I think Pit is broken. I dunno who I want to main though if I even play. Last like 5 games I have bought, I have played... none of them or at most 10 minutes worth. I don't know why I can't get into games anymore. But maybe I'll play during the summer. ^_^

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know how to unlock events 21-30? I beat up through 20 on easy and no more have unlocked. Do I need to beat a certain amount on normal or hard difficulty? Do I need to unlock more characters? Complete more of SSE? Beat classic mode?

Any know this?

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
I haven't been on here in forever. Was there anyone else at the Buckland Hills Gamestop tournament? I saw one smashboards person there (falco in melee).

This game is going to be popular among my friends for awhile, and I'm going to be hosting weekly or bi-weekly tournaments, but I'd like to play against others outside my group. Anyone in the Bucklands Hills area? I suppose I could play online if it's not too laggy, but it's just more fun in person!

Aesir

Smash Master
I really just can't get into this game for singles, its way to god **** boring. I was playing m2k all night and I just didn't care.

I like this games doubles play though, thats really fun, I still stand by my opinion that this game was geared toward the more casual gamers then anything else.

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
I think it's going to take time to build tournament level tactics. It's controls in a similar way to melee, but is a completely different game.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=D I used that method too Cort!
I call it the Rhythm Method.
=P My FC is in my thinger right here.
I have a mean Lucario, fair warning.
-DD

Top Bottom