• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Did another guy just say I'm alright? Score.

@lil Too bad you can't predict my kirby. Ohhhhh >_> LOL, I am so bad at comebacks.

One more paper to do and my week is pretty much done and then spring break and then ANIME BOSTON. Yayuuhhhzzzz!!!! ^_^

Edit: I'm just guessing based on the way you type/act. It reminds me of some of my ghetto friends, you're also from New Britain. Just guessing though. Stereotyping, you seem to do that a lot about us. =(

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Lols at me not fitting into any of papito's generalizations...sorry if you think my post was solely about you man, i just tried stopping the flame war against individual smashers that the brawl vs. melee debate was becoming....

also, does no one want to come to wesleyan tomorrow and play with me? I'm ever so lonely!

I will take all of milktea's avoiding my challenges to peach dittos on the boards as fear!

Also, Nus i think your alright aren't you my favorite perma-ct Falco? =o)

Papito

Smash Journeyman
i shouldnt have over reacted im just so used to bieng defensive. i just hate it when people think they are better than me. i really like these games and alot of the things you all like too. i feel like everytime i try to fit in people allways bash me, or act very arrogant, and i think its funny cuz i seriously never did anything to deserve that.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
my wii works now i guess, had to tinker with some things. will post FC when it's available, i know you're all dying to play me.

goodnight ct(and non ct affiliates <3)

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
SOMEONE COME TO WESLEYAN (MIDDLETOWN) AND PLAY ME on TUESDAY MARCH 11th, 2008 PLEASE IM ME AT BARCA2000 and SERIOUSLY COME I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY IN NEED OF SOME SMASH

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
we should all make dark peach sigs LOL
i second this notion
You guys are like a year late =P LOL
rofl started with Drk Peach and then I saw Kirbstir do it, and then I was the one who asked everyone to do it...

In other news, It reminds me of being in some underground bar, sitting next to an overdressed man who is wafting his cigarette smoke through the air, the pinched corners of his mouth evidence enough that he is plotting something full of intrigue.

noodles

Smash Champion
I brushed against those freckles that I hated so,
Life goes on and I heave a little sigh for you.
It's heavy, the love that I would share for you,
But it dissolves like it was just a sugar cube.
Now the little pain sitting in my heart
Has shrunk in a bit, but it really does hurt me now.
Those silly horoscopes, I
Guess I can't trust them after all.
sounds strangly famliar....hmmm

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
hahaha I'm glad that guy won. That other guy had some balls getting a kill with that stupid hammer in a championship match. The crowds reaction after he said that is awesome

Markstyle

Smash Rookie
SOMEONE COME TO WESLEYAN (MIDDLETOWN) AND PLAY ME on TUESDAY MARCH 11th, 2008 PLEASE IM ME AT BARCA2000 and SERIOUSLY COME I AM REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY IN NEED OF SOME SMASH
lol this is like craigslist, but instead of begging for someone to put it in yr butt, you're jonesing for smashhhh :lick:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So JV came over last night and taught me how to dash dance.

If you press the opposite direction AS SOON as as you start your dashing animation, then you can dash dance just like in Melee. The timing is way different and requires much more precision, but it works. You can't go as far with it though since it requires you to change direction so early. It's hard to do at first, but with practice it becomes second nature.

I don't know if this is out there already or not (I've been disconnected from the interweb for over a week), but I figured I'd share. All credit due to JV Smooth.

In other news, I really hope that the lag in online matches only occurs sometimes. I was playing with a friend from a few towns over, and there was at least half a second of lag on every move. It's playable, but it's very disconcerting.

Top Bottom