• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
a completely boxed in level is the first thing i thought of...props on the spikes.......BUT HOLY HEEBIE JEEBIES BATMAN THIS UPDATE IS AMAZING.

So...next update...Character Creator...lol amirite?

It would be awesome if you could save the stages they send you if you like them and also have these stages played online.

Also, I think this is good, now competitive smashers don't have to complain that we aren't getting the levels we want....since the smash community is so large and communicative we could theoretically have a level discussion thread where we create the official "Tournament" stages post up how to build them and have them here, Tournament holders then just put them on a memory card and there you go....insta-competitive-tournament-levels.

High Fives all around.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I hope you don't mean tv-links.co.uk, as the admin (Sin) was arrested and his servers were confiscated. :(
awww man :(
yeah everyone here uses macs, too. it's the big thing. doesn't really require a genius to say they like apple's software. i just really don't. plus the best graphic software is not made by either a pc brand or apple. like Maya, Paintshop Pro, etc...kind of neutral to what laptop you use. some of them are actually ONLY PC. best laptop i ever used was a Viao. 2nd best is my dell i built :D. 3rd best was a toshiba, and mac comes in 4th, above hp and all those other washed up brands.

plus, i game, which is kind of impossible on a mac. it's getting better now, but CS, SC, AvP2, Tribes: Vengeance, WoW, etc.- all superior on a PC, often unqiue to PC as well.

enough computer talk. people will buy what they want, i guess. i want um...a feast, i want a bean feast...
maya is a mazing

so... potluck at the next event?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
As long as the stage editor is done properly , we will see some new stages. But itll still take a good while for the community, to decide, what is fair. hell stages will continue to be made, adn be used, and people will continue to complain im sure. its how things work. but regardless, it was an exciting update for me.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
<3 you are the only 4 sword member i didn't get to play or really talk to =o( that makes me sad inside. Hit me up on aim (check my public profile)! Also, we definitely need to play soon...your Samus looks tight.

(same goes for any CT smasher that wants to play ^_^)

I'm gonna create the best level ever....FD...so I can still have my Double Fox No Items FD only skill matches in brawl too!

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN @ today's update

This tops...Crono.

This would top Crono for me. That ****ing good of an update.

EDIT: Mega Man, actually. If Crono was playable I'd probably **** my pants on the spot.
omfg if Crono was playable I'd probably do a lot of things in my pants.

When I was picking my avatar I chose one that I thought was good (can't remember which), but I decided to keep looking... then I saw Crono sitting there looking at me and I knew it was the one, hah.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
So....should we start calling you Mac Chris?

PC Chris: Hi I'm a Mac
Hazygoose: and...I'm a PC
Hazygoose: I'm fully upgradeable and easy to repair...sure I get errors sometimes..but if you were just a little computer literate you'd know how to not get trojans or adaware.
PC Chris: I'm great for non hardcore gamers and music lovers...or people that just hate the Right click function and want just one button!
Hazygoose: ....uh.....jokes kinda running thin here PC...and i think PCs win dude...
PC Chris: .....................dammit i still can't figure out your **** name! I'm just gonna go be awesome at smash now you hardcore gaming WoW loser...

True story...I was there...and you were there...and you.....and you....

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
in all honesty i can't believe it was 26 minutes before anyone tried making PC jokes...just glad that two 4 swords got to it first...and that its PC Chris and he's cool like that...PC didn't win the Deathnote DVDs on ebay...=( know where i could possibly acquire them?

btw good job with the irony jam...

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
creepy....you posted 2 minutes after me...lol i got the point i just kept going with it...T_T been writing this term paper all night and i got bored.

anyway...no its not the episodes i can't find its the live action movies.

also...uh...marth class?

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
you sir....are amazing..

Thank you Cort...since I'm from New Jersey I can say this....but don't tell anyone

I <3 you more then WoZ (shhhhh!!!! if tsa finds out i'll be killed)

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
serious question here....

So your most hated highschool teacher and a hobo are drowning....and you only have enough time to save one of them...lets say...like 10 minutes...do you go watch a movie or take a nap?

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Also, Cort, the Dvd links you posted...will those play in VLC or will i need a new codec i don't think the file is showing up as a vlc playable file when i'm downloading it...but i guess since its a .rar i'm gonna need to extract it huh...poo

SEXY

Smash Cadet
anyone have any idea what the icon for that stage "Pictochat" from brawl is from?

IE: Lylat cruise has the starfox icon since its from starfox and Pokemon stadium 2 has the pokemon icon since its from Pokemon.

>.>

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Ok so so far with brawl i've been really good at the new character predictions (i called dedede,lucas,metaknight, and diddy kong) before they were announced...which is good but not as good as my friend who pitched the idea of a pokemon trainer before he was announced...anyway..my question is...what is your educated guess as to how many starting and total characters we are going to get? i'll post mine after my paper

SEXY

Smash Cadet
no idea mate, all i can say though is there has to be an animal crossing character. (replace has to be with probably)

bc so far from melee and the n64 smash, every stage had a character that went with it. (Mario -> Mushroom kindom, Kirby -> dream land.) so i bet there will be an animal crossinng character since there is an aimal crossing stage

course i can be wrong ;-p

Top Bottom