• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
so...jose, kos-mos, arc, JF, and i are going to be in hartford friday afternoon...
who wants to take us to torrington friday afternoon so we can get to our hotel? we can all scrunch in a sedan. JF loves laying on top. we will pay for gas and the such...so who has a heart that lives in hartford?

also, 4 swords are my favorite people in CT...and budai...dorf...rep...nus...goddammit nevermind i love you all. but crew battle with 4 swords was epic and will be an awesome memory. jose and i want to join the 4 swords if they are willing to extend a crew invitation :D :p

i can't wait for the results page of 8esticle to be up. i has so much to say.

eidt: especially now that there's just 3 of us...someone should give le ride. :D

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
No problem. The rest actually, had Cort waiting for like 15 seconds because he was typing, or I made a poopload of mistakes.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
also, 4 swords are my favorite people in CT...and budai...dorf...rep...nus...goddammit nevermind i love you all. but crew battle with 4 swords was epic and will be an awesome memory. jose and i want to join the 4 swords if they are willing to extend a crew invitation :D :p
Heck yes. Hazy and Turnip= too good. We just need one more person and we can call ourselves Wu Tang.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Jason: Who is this stock character?
Cho: I'm your worst nightmare, kid.
Jason: *laughs* Wow. Could we find anyone more stock? I mean, what a hack line. Why don't you wipe the cobwebs off that line and try again.
Cho: How about I wipe the cobwebs off your face!
Jason: Wooo....that's better, but actually my worst nightmare is- I'm sitting in a high chair, and I'm breastfeeding my own mother.

i could go for some pizza. i have a 5 dollar gift certificate to dominos. and a 40 dollar gift certificate to pizza hut. neither place delivers to wesleyan :\
shiiiiiit.
who's coming to play me this week?

edit: w00t@jam. we shall has can be unstoppable force.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Seriously though, the 4 Swords are awesome guys and that crew battle was fun. If Hazy and I were to hypothetically get an invite to the swords....we'd hypothetically request the crew to be named something like Pink Serious Cat and the Oh EM GEE Ponies....lol

Seriously though great games at esticle, even the friendlies were great....I'll come play you this week if i could get myself to travel all the way up the block to your place.

Edit: j/k about the ponies...

_V_

Smash Ace
Kids in the Uconn area...play with my ex-girlfriend? She wants to learn how to play. She has natural talent...when I was learning how to play I told her what wavedashing was and she could do it before me :(

She lives in Stafford Springs like Aiser-faceeeee. And she goes to Uconn.

She won't play with me...she thinks I will make fun of her :(

Aesir

Smash Master
Kids in the Uconn area...play with my ex-girlfriend? She wants to learn how to play. She has natural talent...when I was learning how to play I told her what wavedashing was and she could do it before me :(

should I justmessage her on myspace and ask? LOL

she has a controller and all that shnoz? right?

Cort

Apple Head

Pee in her butt.

Toks417

Smash Rookie

I live 3minutes from Uconn :laugh:

_milktea

Smash Lord
Louis just told me he beat you in Falcon dittos :confused:
Yeah he did LOL x_x his ganon beat my marth like once though wtf wtf no yayuhz? and a few others, i think he beat my falco once with marth but thats no biggee because he almost beat nus with marth at ctcon ROFL.

louis is an absolute failure at technical skill but he plays smarttttt, so watch out toks :D

Edit: LOL wow we just played last night and he already told you!? sneaky louis

Edit2: Sorry for my stupid posts, I even want to punch myself just reading over them x.x.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
Yeah he did LOL x_x his ganon beat my marth like once though wtf wtf no yayuhz? and a few others, i think he beat my falco once with marth but thats no biggee because he almost beat nus with marth at ctcon ROFL.

louis is an absolute failure at technical skill but he plays smarttttt, so watch out toks :D

Edit: LOL wow we just played last night and he already told you!? sneaky louis

Edit2: Sorry for my stupid posts, I even want to punch myself just reading over them x.x.

Yeah we're going to play first activity day period or whatever I think i'll Marth ditto him, makes some sense. and by plays smart does that mean leads you into things orr?

Top Bottom