• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Well, good thing I said I couldn't go Saturday before. No way I'm backing out of things last minute. I have pink eye... I think. I'm seeing the doctor today. Pink eye ****ing blows. I hate it a lot.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Boxman X 402: also, carlos mencia being in brawl is baallin

Boxman is getting a punch to the face.
do it!

"well it's ****ing true, garfield!"
You know what's ironic? That Bill Murray played Peter Venkman in the live action Ghostbusters, whereas the guy who voiced Garfield voiced Peter Venkman on the Ghostbusters cartoon, since Murray didn't want to do the tv show. Obviously later on, Bill Murray voiced Garfield in its first Major Motion Picture. Randoooom facts.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
You know what's ironic? That Bill Murray played Peter Venkman in the live action Ghostbusters, whereas the guy who voiced Garfield voiced Peter Venkman on the Ghostbusters cartoon, since Murray didn't want to do the tv show. Obviously later on, Bill Murray voiced Garfield in its first Major Motion Picture. Randoooom facts.
huh that IS ironic lol

Khaly

Smash Cadet
So, I was watching a movie about Vietnamese history.. its called Journey from the Fall
Watch it if you can...
Its...
The hardest I ever cried in a long time.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I actually had breakfast today. I had the choices of Booberry and Frankenberry. I ended up eating both in one bowl.

edit: and Darc kills the CT thread AGAIN

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Nite, I love you. Are you going bud?

I get zebra cake from Ram. I hope you all are jealous. /hooray for being honorary ga'er kinda etc.

Yeah, doc said I have pink eye. Fun Fun Fun.

I really enjoy practicing Fox. Noone else though.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
i was playing blue cf and my friend was playing black marth. a lady walked by as marth tippered me and I "flew off" the stage @ like 110%. the lady then asked was this game superman vs batman

lol

Top Bottom