• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hooters Tonight, What?!
If Smashers Are All Going To Hooters.
I May Attend

cool squam knows about VLS4, even though vls3 hasnt happened yet!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Who's going to go to Hooters if they did go? It was just going to be me and Khaly I think?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
5 classes is like close a 1/4th of a semester. >_>
i go to physics once a week.
it meets MWF.
lol.
also i have an A, because i'm amazing.

i go to latin everyday though...got my midterm back... B- :( :( :(
fuuuuck. so my 4.0 has been defeated by a ****ing language no one speaks anymore. irony.
actually i may get a B in history and the humanities but i hate that class so i don't give a ****, i just wanna be out of it ASAP

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
I demand another meetup w/ hooters, soon. when i can attend, its too late for me to go tonight, i just got outs of work @_@
i went to hooters on my birthday , and i was not impressed with my waitress.
i almost asked for a refund.

i dont have to work again til monday, im freakin psyched.

tarmacker

Smash Journeyman
I just got pointed to this board by Cort today, new to SmashBoards and residing in Fairfield, CT for my time at college(Sacred Heart University). I'm not new to Smash, I've been playing it since its been released, but I'm not amazing my any standards. Never been to any real tournaments but I'm heading up to Viva La Smashtaclysm in November with one of my pals. And hopefully some smashfests in the area.

I mostly main Sheik and Falco, but I'm not too technical because I'm not very proficient with WD but I hope to get better.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
I just got pointed to this board by Cort today, new to SmashBoards and residing in Fairfield, CT for my time at college(Sacred Heart University). I'm not new to Smash, I've been playing it since its been released, but I'm not amazing my any standards. Never been to any real tournaments but I'm heading up to Viva La Smashtaclysm in November with one of my pals. And hopefully some smashfests in the area.

I mostly main Sheik and Falco, but I'm not too technical because I'm not very proficient with WD but I hope to get better.

WD is not that importants.

"its in the game"

Nice to meet you btw, and hope to see you there.

Toks417

Smash Rookie
Haha It's only useful to for combos and pissing people off with Luigi, other than that I see no importance. but the combos that it helps with are always ridonculousss.

Here is usually where Cort comes in and says something so anytime now would be good.

_V_

Smash Ace

Welcome to the CT Smash scene!!!

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Cort are there any videos of you and PC in teams? If so, link them plz.

Oh yeah, preferably with Fox/Peach team. I needz ta learn how to do it.

Cort

Apple Head
Just search around on youtube. There are some ESTICLE videos of me and Chris, but they're fairly old.

Also, SCC videos are coming out sometime next week.

God, Azen is so fvcking good in teams.

Cort

Apple Head
Isai is rusty. I think PC is probably the best teammate to have. Followed closely by Azen, M2K, possibly King or Mango.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Good thing you didn't go Jake. Noone went. This is what happens when I/ someone else don' organize things.

I'm sorry i could only stay for 30 mins. My fox was ooff.,, for playing technical.

Brookman, I only went to give you your controller. I'll get it to youu nnext week at the meetup if you go.. :

sry for typis im postind on my wii

Cort

Apple Head
Ofcourse CF is in Brawl. I'm guessing he just hasn't been released or is possibly a secret character.

Isai is just not as good as everyone else is, anymore.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
CF was the first brawl character they designed
they have been unable to make him not over powered, so theyre constantly trying to make him worse, but they just dont think its possible.
the end
books
salad
lions
and
elvis presley
star in
my life.

Top Bottom