• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Bleh, I've been working almost all on Precalc. I'll try and get my tale and prologue done tonight for english.

It's highly unlikely I go tomorrow.

However, if I do go... Cort, we need to do some y link vs sheik (prep you up for plank, lol)

Khaly, hooters will be yummy.

_milktea

Smash Lord
The darker pinks are ugly!

See?

I only use such because I have no photoshop so I can't pick my own pink T_T;, so i have to search for html online

actually this one might be okay LOL *picky*

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
so who else is looking forward to Esticle!!!! Gonna be my first tournament in Ct, can't wait to meet everyone.

budai do you still need a partner? If you do let me know on aim...also I have my apartment to myself this weekend if anyone wants to come by on friday and play.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
So... TSA Connecticut? I know a few who are interested.
i heard TSA was ridiculous in terms of number of members. if there are mudkips, i'd be up for it if i qualify. but no mudkips and i walk.

so who else is looking forward to Esticle!!!! Gonna be my first tournament in Ct, can't wait to meet everyone.

budai do you still need a partner? If you do let me know on aim...also I have my apartment to myself this weekend if anyone wants to come by on friday and play.
jose+budai= gay scary team.

since gay team play often results in good...it equals scary.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
The darker pinks are ugly!

See?

I only use such because I have no photoshop so I can't pick my own pink T_T;, so i have to search for html online

actually this one might be okay LOL *picky*
lololololol

lololololol

lololololol

lololololol

lololololol

lololololol

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
i know a lot of the guys in tsa, being from nj and all but like hazy said, i'd be happy to join if i both qualify and there are mudkips.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
lolol

I'm gonna punch the first person to make a mencia joke when they play as Dedede.

In the ****ing face.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
just kill them. and then kill carlos mencia.
holy **** someone PLEASE kill carlos mencia.
bedtiiiiime. nus, you better practice for 8esticle :D
i'm spending tomorrow evening and friday stepping up my sheik, and maybe my secondaries, too.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I saw King Dedede at 3 a.m. and had an enjoyable and amazing night's sleep? Coincidence? No...I was happy as hell.

1. Another heavyweight character makes this new weight difference and flinching seem to be a big thing.
2. Another Kirby character is great seeing as how I think all the series that only had one representative should get another character.
3. Its friggen Dedede and he's awesome
4. A character that has a weapon that isn't a sword or some sort of lazer gun is cool...especially if it isn't the friggen ice climbers.

That is why I love this update...anyone else feel the same way?

Cort

Apple Head

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Jake, I'd love to house you Friday. However, my house is a mess. Also, my brother's birthday is tomorrow. Also, my mom doesn't want anyone over tomorrow because she's in pain, and she is going to be cranky for a couple days.

So, I'm sorry that I cannot house you Friday. :( Also, I'm not going Saturday to Esticle... :(

Also also, I'm not going to be going to the meetup today/Hooters later tonight :(
I have a dinner at my Aunt's for my mom's birthday celebration tonight.

Today is a depressing day... for smash.

Top Bottom