• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Brookman

Smash Hero
lol im sorry, im just having fun =[
dont hate me ! please.
We don't hate spammers, we welcome them. However, forum mods don't, and it's our job to regulate spam in our own thread, so please, familiarize yourself with the edit button

_V_

Smash Ace
Swift is too good...it would be very awesome practice.

Swift, do you know any smashers that go to Keystone College in La Plume, PA?

My ex-girlfriend used to go there, and she said she met kids that played and went to the Scranton bi-weeklies and such...but she said they weren't very good also.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I wish I were over there, that way I could play ppl like cactuar more often. I'm on the other side of PA, which kinda blows. 3-4hrs in any direction is the closest decent tourney.

I know a few guys from Scranton who used to play, but none who have actively going to tourneys or anything.

Yes Hamden come get some.(when i come back for break of course) ur super close to me compared to most of CT smash.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Any melee tournaments coming up? Ive been playing with this kid Dave who is really good, I think he could do well. And Ive been getting better lately as well. My email is samikay89@gmail.com. If someone could just let me know or just post on the forum it would be appreciated.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Any melee tournaments coming up? Ive been playing with this kid Dave who is really good, I think he could do well. And Ive been getting better lately as well. My email is samikay89@gmail.com. If someone could just let me know or just post on the forum it would be appreciated.
What he said, and SNF 4!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118033

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
if i get a job at bradley, ill be visiting japan mad often, just to buy things. and flirt w/ jp girls, having no idea what theyre saying.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
if i get a job at bradley, ill be visiting japan mad often, just to buy things. and flirt w/ jp girls, having no idea what theyre saying.
All you have to say is that you're an American with tons of money, a mansion and a large penix.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
THIS IS URGENT;
Khaly needs a ride to the smashfest in Vernon tomorrow.
I get out of school around noon, someone, please pick me up. =[

I live in East Hartford.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'm going to try and go tomorrow. I'll definitely show up for a few minutes to give Mike his controller... after that though... I dunno.

trademark0013

Smash Champion

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
OMG
The most amazing video I've EVER seen in my ENTIRE life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8lC-qzjYas
Yeah...
Master Chief is...
Yeah I saw that video several months ago, but it's still awesome. Technically that's not Master Chief, it's just a random Spartan (I read an article written by the guy who made the movie and he explained the whole thing).

I'm not going tomorrow unfortunately, I have some stupid school dinner I have to go to that I don't even know why I have to go. *shrug*

BTW if you wanted to watch that video, http://www.gametrailers.com/player/usermovies/57998.html?id=57998 is a little bit better quality.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
russians...20th century...

gorbachev (spelling?), stalin, trotsky, lenin
vladamir nabokov, valentine rasputin (spelling?)

i'm out already. i know 19th century Russia better. **** AP Euro.

edit: don't forget nicholas II!!!
edit 2: lol sergei fedorov
edit 3: kruschev (spelling?) and that guy he put in charge of east berlin. forgot his name, but history channel did a whole documentary on him, so he must be important.

edit 4: i AM the team

Top Bottom