• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
I hope you come, Blue.

I've been talking about a TSA CT branch forevers.

Sort of.

I'm glad it's getting set in?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
where is his apartment?
pembrook, down and around the street (wierd right?)
I was the only Itachi in the convention [that was decent, anyways. the other itachi was a blonde girl with glasses and long hair =.=]

Yeah... I hung out with Nus, Geos and Rep for most of the time at Ct-con.
did u offer her narutimate hero 3 banned tier sex?
Who is going to esticle?
hopefully me
New sig, double post worthy.

Too Good.
nice
I've been talking about a TSA CT branch forevers.

Sort of.

I'm glad it's getting set in?
but is it really?

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to esticle, and I know at least a couple people from my school will be going as well. Also, anyone need a partner? I don't have one yet unless I end up teaming with someone I know from school.

Brookman

Smash Hero
you should have told him so was the hole in the o-zone layer :-P

omg now its too windy outside! *gets swept away*
It's windy cause there is a hole the goes through the entire earth, so wind traveling in space shoots through it and comes out either end of the hole, depending on a few things.

_V_

Smash Ace
Someone teach me how to play 3rd Strike on DC pleaseeeee ^.^

Edit//Who can play with me...and maybe stay over my house the Friday before VLS? I don't know when I will be home, or if I can even...but I am just asking in advance.

Cort

Apple Head
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=122188

for lazy:

I was bored earlier today so I decided to crack at actually commentating some of my recent friendly matches with a friend. I know I'm basically embarrassing myself, but I thought it would be fun/possibly improve my "public speaking skills"... Plus you might just learn something. I have about 6 hours worth of footage with my Peach/Fox/Marth/some Falco/some Falcon/random other characters, but I only made 4 matches so far.

I'll see what kind of reactions I get before I attempt to make any more, but here's my best one (enjoy my monotone):

Cort (Peach) vs Spawn (Sheik) (3): http://youtube.com/watch?v=VqlyIq_Deig

If you want to see the rest just check out my youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/raserucort

And subscribe to me!

Also I think it would tie into my thread on the Peach forums kind of nicely. ( http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=120445 Don't be afraid to post there, I answer all kinds of questions as long as they're somewhat thought out or specific, on just about anything)

Any kinds of comments/criticism is highly welcome.

Top Bottom