• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
Here's a post I'd like all of you to enjoy.

I couldn't possibly imagine z-cancelling in SSB to be a glitch as it carried over to SSBM in the form of L-cancelling where it just reduced lag frames by exactly 1/2...

Big N definitely did it on purpose.

While we're on this subject, I've always wondered if their programmers are just really unlucky or freaking BRILLIANT GENIUSES WRITING POETRY. Seriously, you look at games such as Metroid Prime, and it's a haven for glitches, sequence breaks, and just an amazingly long lasting 1P game that a community can pick apart for years after it's release. But then you look at it's sequels and just sigh (though, MP3 does have some interesting glitches/sequence breaks and they're still finding many).

Then things like being able to escape the bomb chozo room in Super Metroid, but you only have exactly 41 frames to do so (lol super wave dash timing in Melee).

Being able to beat Super Mario 64 with just 1 star/16 stars, using a glitch that just doesn't give a shnoz as to what walls you're running into abusing the ridiculous physics of the game (also, beautiful physics)...

Not to mention we're all still finding new things in Melee to this day... I just feel like Nintendo is notorious for making games playable to so many different levels, and giving games really good replay value.

Man, it would be so amazing to think they all did it on purpose. It's probably the prettiest thing to ever be written on paper.

IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:01:16 AM): That would be pretty amazing.
IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:01:25 AM): If it was all like... this big experiment.
Cort 28633 (1:01:27 AM): I think that shuld be the ultimate goal of any good programmar
Cort 28633 (1:01:29 AM): er
IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:01:31 AM): To change the face of gaming.
Cort 28633 (1:02:03 AM): I think I'm like, tearing up
Cort 28633 (1:02:05 AM): thinking about it
IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:02:21 AM): lol.
IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:02:28 AM): I think.
IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:02:31 AM): If you could find proof.
IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:02:32 AM): Of such a thing.
IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:02:39 AM): It would be like seeing the face of God.

excelexcel25 (1:19:31 AM): it'd be crazy if nintendo was a lab of people sitting around a table, smoking cigars
excelexcel25 (1:19:35 AM): reading smashboards and laughing
excelexcel25 (1:19:43 AM): "they finally found the freeze glitch! ahahahaha"
Cort 28633 (1:19:48 AM): LOL
excelexcel25 (1:20:01 AM): have they cracked the frozen turnip glitch yet?
excelexcel25 (1:20:02 AM): nope
excelexcel25 (1:20:04 AM): "AHAHAHAHAHAHA"

IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:21:59 AM): what about all that stupid worthless **** we gave Ness?
IAMINTERFACE LOL (1:22:06 AM): yeah, some ****** is saying ness is high tier.
Cort 28633 (1:22:13 AM): LMFAO

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Uhmmm 1000th post.

I've been sneezing for like, the past 2 hours.

I haven't been getting enough sleep recently and I've been using Falco and Captain Falcon too much but they're too fun to stop.

I need to practice before Smashtataclysm.

Blue and Aiser are pretty much my loves.

Is there no turning back?

Peach out.
<3

ive been playing with captain falcon and sheik lololol

I'm riding a broom.

Cort

Apple Head
You know beforehand that your child will be born a ******. Your partner supports your decision.
1) Abort him regardless of the severity of the ***********.
2) Abort him only if he's unable to support himself eventually.
3) Abort him only if it's REALLY severe (e.g., diapers his entire life).
4) Don't abort him and just give him up for adoption.
5) Don't abort him and just raise him yourself.
6) Abort him even if he weren't ******** (I don't want kids).

Choose.

Cort

Apple Head
I think I could have guessed you choosing 5, Jam. Being a father and all...

Brookman still hasn't answered my question. Maybe he did, but I can't read it in his super duper intelligent non-spammy posts about absolutely nothing, since I'm ******** and I'm super insecure about being one, and I don't have any insecurities about my Parents and their decisions or anything. :psycho:

Fuck.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I was the only Itachi in the convention [that was decent, anyways. the other itachi was a blonde girl with glasses and long hair =.=]

Yeah... I hung out with Nus, Geos and Rep for most of the time at Ct-con.

Top Bottom