• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I have many good habits. Like grabbing shields, m i rite Mike? Haha.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm just saying that a habit is a habit, and it's only good so long as the person you're playing doesn't know how to abuse it.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Cort just stole brookman's spot :(

In other news I can kill fox falco and Cfalc from a grab a uair or a utilt DI included with pichu. I should of went pichu guys!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Everyone left. Now I'm sad. Almost too sad to put up friendly videos.
Lol, the rest of the friendlies has you waiting for like 10 secs every stock. Or it has you annihilating me... or both.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Holy ****ing **** at Cort (Peach) vs PC Chris (Sheik). Insane insane insane insane times a thousand. I'm gonna stalk these vids to improve when my laptop stops overheating every time I go on YouTube.

**** you laptop. I think it's time for me to buy a Macbook. Leopard anyone?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
macbooks are lame. apple is corporate marketting with an advertising branch that had the brains to market all their products as sleek, organized, and hip for college students.

PCs>macs

not to mention you can customize your own PC whenever you want, and can get the same features, and even better features, than you can on an apple computer. unless you're crazy about the starting software for macs or hate windows or something, PCs are a thousand times better.
sony viao are like the apple of PC laptops...they cost so **** much but look so **** cool. others like dell, hp, and toshiba are nice quality esp. for the price. my current laptop cost me around 800 and it has the same starting specs as the 2nd to most expensive macbook pro, plus a better screen and harddrive.

yep...just sayin'

bedtime. see most of you at VLS. until then i'm on the low-down.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah everyone here uses macs, too. it's the big thing. doesn't really require a genius to say they like apple's software. i just really don't. plus the best graphic software is not made by either a pc brand or apple. like Maya, Paintshop Pro, etc...kind of neutral to what laptop you use. some of them are actually ONLY PC. best laptop i ever used was a Viao. 2nd best is my dell i built :D. 3rd best was a toshiba, and mac comes in 4th, above hp and all those other washed up brands.

plus, i game, which is kind of impossible on a mac. it's getting better now, but CS, SC, AvP2, Tribes: Vengeance, WoW, etc.- all superior on a PC, often unqiue to PC as well.

enough computer talk. people will buy what they want, i guess. i want um...a feast, i want a bean feast...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN @ today's update

This tops...Crono.

This would top Crono for me. That ****ing good of an update.

EDIT: Mega Man, actually. If Crono was playable I'd probably **** my pants on the spot.

Top Bottom