• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
lol @ massive computer debate my post triggered

boo i have to drive to class now

edit: my printer is PSYCHO tf, it just sucked in the whole entire stack of paper and tried to print on it, gg.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I like it when everyone's debating stuff in this thread....i especially liked when Cort told me it was too early to post 2 minutes after a post....and we kept replying each other in two minute intervals....i think Cort and I have some sort of Peach Main Mind Meld that only people who main peach and truly understand their feminine sides......thats why me and cort cry sometimes.......wait what.....

CORT HOW AWESOME IS THE TURNIP COMBO!!!!!

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
uh....no....mike brookman is awesome and i love him...and i want to play him but he hates me and does not want to play me...so i sad...i sad sad panda

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
omg dazwa...secret squirrel is awesome.....uh....i predicted Kyrstal, King K. Rool, Waluigi, and i think i predicted someone else you can im me if you wanted to talk about it....just later today...i'm writing a paper now...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I was just asking since you apparently predicted 4 correctly, I wanted to see if the wise sage known as oneangrysecretsquirrel had any other knowledge to share.

dazwa haet waluigi >_>

Cort

Apple Head
Andross was a brilliant scientist, and General Pepper had banished him to Venom because of an experiment that the Cornerian Army didn't approve of because it would've ended all disease and hunger. Andross lives in exile until he masses an army to take down the tyrannical Cornerian government and get rid of the evil General Pepper. Star Fox, a team of paid mercenaries, are hired by General Pepper to take down Andross. James McCloud, Peppy Hare, and Pigma Dengar try to destroy the scientist and his work to aid the entire Lylat System, but then Andross is able to fight off James, scare away Peppy, and Pigma realizes that what he did was wrong, and comes to join Andross.
Years pass and a new team of hotshot assassins are hired, led by James's son Fox, with Falco, Slippy, and Peppy by his side. They will do anything for a quick buck. Andross was destined to become the great ruler of Lylat and bring peace, as he has a huge ****ing brain and is extremely wise and has amazing leadership and diplomatic skills, however the new Star Fox team kills thousands of those loyal to Andross on their crusade, where they finally kill Andross and shoot lasers at his brain until he dies.
General Pepper is then seen as a war hero, Star Fox gets their cash, and the government of Corneria maintains it's oppressive rule over it's citizens.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
I was just asking since you apparently predicted 4 correctly, I wanted to see if the wise sage known as oneangrysecretsquirrel had any other knowledge to share.

dazwa haet waluigi >_>

the thing about turnip is that he predicted over 400 characters, so it's easy to say he called some people in brawl.

also, i'm going to agree with dazwa (like always) and say that waluigi is one of the lamest characters evar.

also, waking up with a headache<waking up with an extra pillow

today was headache. arg.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Andross was a brilliant scientist, and General Pepper had banished him to Venom because of an experiment that the Cornerian Army didn't approve of because it would've ended all disease and hunger. Andross lives in exile until he masses an army to take down the tyrannical Cornerian government and get rid of the evil General Pepper. Star Fox, a team of paid mercenaries, are hired by General Pepper to take down Andross. James McCloud, Peppy Hare, and Pigma Dengar try to destroy the scientist and his work to aid the entire Lylat System, but then Andross is able to fight off James, scare away Peppy, and Pigma realizes that what he did was wrong, and comes to join Andross.
Years pass and a new team of hotshot assassins are hired, led by James's son Fox, with Falco, Slippy, and Peppy by his side. They will do anything for a quick buck. Andross was destined to become the great ruler of Lylat and bring peace, as he has a huge ****ing brain and is extremely wise and has amazing leadership and diplomatic skills, however the new Star Fox team kills thousands of those loyal to Andross on their crusade, where they finally kill Andross and shoot lasers at his brain until he dies.
General Pepper is then seen as a war hero, Star Fox gets their cash, and the government of Corneria maintains it's oppressive rule over it's citizens.
10char

10char

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
10 CHAIRS....amidoingitrite?

srsly wtf is 10 char you silly silly CTERS LET ME INTO YOUR CLUB SO WE CAN HUG!

I am now a CT smasher...for sure....please...fully accept me into this darn COMMUNITY!

WTF IS 10Char mean.....10 characters? WHY IS IT FUNNY

TELL ME CT TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cort

Apple Head
You don't have to try to be accepted

Actually it's best if you didn't try at all

Just be friendly and cool, like everyone in CT is

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
ok i get the inside thing now, ty jam stunna and cort letting me know whats up...........................ZOMG 5 POSTS AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brookman...when are you going to ride your bike here and play me...ever since you joined TSA you're too good to say hi.....changer

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
Sorry i wasn't in to rugrats...didn't grow up with cable...lets talk beetleborgs, powerrangers, ninja turtles, and boy meets world

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hooray @ Rugrats, power rangers, ninja turtles, and boy meets world.

I should play some people after my pink eye is gone.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i don't even know what beetleborgs is.
and i still watch ninja turtles, both old and new. new power rangers suck though. at home i still have my power rangers fan club video tape. i remember being so excited because i thought they were talking to me, personally. i'z can be powar ringar 2 if i no uze drugz, rite??

eureka's castle is where it's at. i'll stop now before this thread turns into "TV shows of the late 80s and early 90s"

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hey arnold and Dexter's lab are also very amazing. No clue about beetleborgs also.

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
beetleborgs was amazing its was about 3 kids that like lived comic book lives and were like cooler mech power rangers......anyone remember that live action karate show on fox saturday mornings?

Aesir forget Voltron?? Flaming Sword FTW

Top Bottom